Customize

June 20 - Edmonton Alberta - Protest

Discussion in 'Canada' started by evilbut, Nov 17, 2008.

1. Mål Member

Re: Edmonton, Alberta

So remember those signs a bunch of you guys had? Remember how I took them, asked someone to pick them up and no one did? Remember how I then was going to another continent and asked someone to pick them up and no one did?

Okay, here is the deal. I doubt I'll get out tomorrow, so if no one PMs me about picking them up within 1 week I'm getting rid of them.
  2. EpicYeastTrap Member

The calg anon ride ditched, so me and the other girl who were going are handing out flyers on stephen ave and around dalhousie
    (This might change, but unlikely)
  3. Enzyme Member

Aww ... well have fun. At least you can still do something.
  4. stickbugs Member

So apparently it's going to be about -16 on Saturday with a 10 km/h wind.
    Be sure to dress warm!
  5. AngryRaptor Member

Thanks for the heads up :)
  6. Opportunity Member

I'll just leave this here to keep your spirits up as you guys get prepared for the 13th...

7. BatteryAcid Member

I'm thinking that this Saturday I'm only going to make an appearance and stay for an hour or so, I hate the cold. >:C
    (My mom has coffee at National Cappuccino next door to the org with one of the owners while we protest, so I'll be leaving whenever she's done).

Ooh, I hadn't seen that one, thank you, Opportunity.
    Just moar proof that Anonymous always delivers.

Don't forget your santa hats!
  8. BatteryAcid Member

9. stickbugs Member

Scratch that, it's gonna be -25 degrees.
    Oh dang, that's cold. Better bring some gloves.
  10. AlbertaAnon Member

Well, unfortunately, I can't make it, because...I don't even know. I refuse to ride the bus alone, because I got assaulted at a bus station a little while ago. The guy I usually come to the protests with is ditching because of the cold...so yeah...
  11. xenubarb Member

I guess Socalanon shouldn't complain because there's a "storm" coming in and the temp is down in the mid-50s F...

I will wear longjohns though...
  12. EpicYeastTrap Member

good luck today anons!!!!!!!! be sure to antagonize them as much as possible without actually getting in shit by the popo
  13. Saint Ron Member

Fuck... i missed it... Any pics?
  14. JoshTheater Member

Still Alive - Marcab

If folks would be so kind as to throw together some quick, one paragraph summaries of what's been going on in their local cells here, the hope is to get a nice website up compiling everything (kinda like Anonymous Resources, only with some more information about the groups). We could even *gasp* KEEP IT UP TO DATE!
  15. raidsci Member

16. BatteryAcid Member

Unless the org buys it, I don't see any normal person in their right mind whipping out that much money for books and lectures.
    Although if everyone here has troll emails, we could reply to the ad. Don't know what we'd say, but it can be done. Would be really lulzy if we got a response.

I'm going to take it that with the lack of anons, we're not having a protest this month? And the weather still isn't great, though it is an improvement from last month. Hope we're back in business for February, with the one year anniversary and all. D:
  17. AlbertaAnon Member

I have to agree with you. We really need to start things up again in the coming month. I just don't want to show up and have nobody else be there. We haven't even had a protest since November, correct? The Edmonton org wouldn't even see us coming if we just decided to show up with a large group in February.
  18. BatteryAcid Member

Yeah, I was hoping there'd be a protest in February (since the weather isn't as horrible), especially since it'd be the one year anniversary of the IRL protests started.

Anybody have a date in mind, or the contact information of other anons (just to let them know we're looking into having another protest in February).
  19. AlbertaAnon Member

I'm reading a lot of February 14th...

I don't know how well that works for me. My girlfriend won't like it. xD
  20. Re: Edmonton, Alberta

Just wanted to wish the Edmontonanons luck in the future. Hope to see some pics come summer.
    I'm leaving the province though. And I don't think there are any scilons where I'm going.
  21. Pacifist Member

Anons are everywhere, even where the Scifags aren't.
  22. Enzyme Member

I certainly hope you folks make something happen. I was up there last weekend and was thinking as I drove by the Edmonton Co$ that those blinds they got look like they haven't been used in a while. I was tempted to go and pester them a bit alone, but no mask and busy anyways.

Man, I miss the parties and dancing and delicious caek. Above all, teh lulz.
  23. BatteryAcid Member

Aw, are you leaving right away?

Feb 14 should work for me, provided I can get a ride with my friend (who would theoretically be joining us). Theme, anyone?
  24. twelve Member

Everything Burns.

*Calgaryfag leaves*
  25. BatteryAcid Member

Care to elaborate?
  26. twelve Member

I was thinking maybe something kinda like this:

27. Ogsonofgroo Member

Heya, is Valentine's days? Sounds corney but how 'bout "Love Boat" deck parteh! After all, how many times do ya see 'love' mentioned in LronFlubberwerks? (not much I've seen), And how bootiful is his own love barge?
    (maybe pass out SO info along with usual, links to asbestos, drydock cruises (wtf are they thinking?), all they fun stuffs)
    :)
  28. AlbertaAnon Member

Better yet, focus on the theme of family separation (Since that relates to love). Basically, Scientology very often destroys the love that families should have for each other.
  29. HellRazor Member

Canada-specific press release in the works here: PROJECT REUNION FEB 2009 - Chanology Toronto 2.0 - Protest Forum

30. HellRazor Member

Feel free to modify the press release for local news outlets.
  31. Hartman5555 Member

32. slainmouth Member

we really need to start something here i'm up to anything, just keep in mind im a vigin to this
  33. BatteryAcid Member

Welcome aboard.
    Yeah we need to figure out a Saturday that works for everyone and a way to keep in contact to make sure it actually happens.
    We may just be stuck waiting until the weather warms up a bit.
  34. HellRazor Member

Albertafags! Harpoons needed! Scilon front group, Youth for Human Rights International, is featured on the educational website: Senior High Source

Contact list is here: Contact us @2Learn.ca

I've sent my harpoon.
  35. evilbut Member

Harpoon manned and launched. Jesus, those creeps will pervert anything to get more victims.
  36. HellRazor Member

37. Re: Edmonton, Alberta

alrighty then :)

nice job
  38. evilbut Member

Hot damn, that was fast. Just got a reply a few minutes ago too.
  39. Hartman5555 Member

Google ENTURBULATOR 009, its a band that has some good scientology songs, free to download. "scientology sucks" is good. They have a whole CD.