Customize

June 13 - Montreal, Quebec - Post Game

Discussion in 'Canada' started by puck35, Jun 13, 2009.

1. puck35 Member

June 13 - Montreal, Quebec - Post Game

We were about a dozen Anons, most decked out in pirate gear. Major Boyle tried to make me wear a femmy red tricorn, but in the end I chose a simple black tricorn. We gave the red tricorn to Eater of Cake and she was thus designated our pirate wench.

There was a street fair on Mont-Royal Avenue, meaning much more foot traffic than usual, and so countless flyers were handed out. One thing that was interesting was the number of people who wanted to photograph us, no doubt because of the pirate thing. A few of them had obviously professional equipment. One of them mentioned something about a photography contest, so maybe we fulfilled the "urban weirdness" category or something.

But the Scilons were taking pictures of us, too, from the balcony of the org. It was obvious because of the flash that kept going off... Using a flash to take "covert" pictures of people outside on a sunny day: FAIL.

At one point Anubis was convinced he had seen a Dianetics flyer or pamphlet somewhere in the crowd of the street fair, so he and I and Star went on a recon mission in hopes of finding a Scilon handing them out—or the ultimate prize, a stress test table—which would of course have led to some serious enturbulation. After combing both ends of the street fair (and coming across an excellent ShamWow! booth, which will be in the video) I finally spotted a Dianetics bookmark on the ground, proving Anubis wasn't crazy after all. Alas, whoever had been handing them out was long gone.

N. Ron Rubber and later Star did some epic org-stare tech that will be in the video.

I spotted Blue Jacket Guy from last month's raid, but he didn't stop to talk to us this time. Anubis also spotted "Freedom of Religion" guy who seems to live around the corner from the org. (Both were in our May video.)

We ate KFC and Eater of Cake's moist and rich hypno-frosted cake. A dear friend of mine who lives nearby stopped by for a chat. I told her about the ShamWow! booth and she went to buy some. Those things are much thicker than I thought.

Video to come Sunday. Stay tuned.
  2. AuntAnonymous Member

Re: June 13 - Montreal, Quebec - Post Game

Someday they'll get their heads out of their asses and do some good old fashioned courses on real stuff. Like computers. And digital camera settings. Etc.

Can't wait to see your video. Org Stare Tech. Sounds interesting....
  3. SomeRandGuy Member

The second photographer mentioned something about a 'public demonstration' catagory of some kind of photography contest. All the photographers I talked to seemed sane (ie, not scilons). They seemed genuinely inquisitive and open to conversation.

An ex-scilon showed up with his sign and was with us for most of the protest. I talked with him a lot and it was kind of tough to hear all his stories. He's been disconnected from his sister for awhile now... Still great to have him show up.

Some random lady (whom I suspect was a scilon) showed up and started asking strange 'scilon' questions with 2 people with her as her audience. 'Why are you here', 'How can you protest Scientology when none of you know what it's about'. I told her that the guy beside me was an ex member... this shut her up *fast*. The ex said something about our info being correct using terms I didn't quite recognize (but was obviously scilon terminology.) She then immediately waved her hand in the air, and within 10-20 secs a car (from Ontario) came to pick her and her 2 friends up and she was gone. Very very strange and suspicious.... my guess is it was a confront gone wrong.

Overall, I have to say it was a good raid. Got lots of flyers out and we had lots of support.
  4. moarxenu Member

Montrealanons ftw!!!!
  5. N. Ron Rubber Member

Toronto Sea Org?
  6. N. Ron Rubber Member

7. AnubisMTL Member

Would had been epic to spot a stress test table... Oh well, we had booty, KFC, caek, sunburns and lulz. What moar could we ask? Except a surprise appearance of XENU?...

I recognized the ''Freedom of Religion'' troll due to his weird haircut and poor fashion sense. He lives at the very street corner who's the closest one by the org. Come to think of it, it's probably the first time in 3 months (maybe moar) that we did spot Larry (the leader of the montreal org) miserably failing at stealth tactics (lol flash) by picturing us. In fact, they didn't do anything except for the possible scion goons they sent unto us. Also, it's the second month straight the cops didn't even cared to show up. They are getting used to our methods and they know we are peacefull which is a good card in our hands.

Oh and yes, the freedom troll, by the look on his face recognized we were from anonymous.

We're in your streets, finding your whereabouts...
  8. PresidentShaw Member

Good job montreal!
  9. shawnfeyurden Member

Aaaarrr ! I wasn't there, cuz my boss likes to make fun of me, and called me in the morning. :(

Epic fail for my individual.
    Epic win for the whole MTL anons.

Anybody to raid the 20th of june ?
  10. anon0004 Member

this thread needs moar pics
  11. ntnmf Member

Awesome Montreal! Great video of the ex-$ci. I like his attitude.
  12. Major Boyle Member

Montreal Anonymous is now officially on flu watch, since I surruptitiously activated a recording of Incident II (part of OT3) and played it to all the folks who came up to us. Since, as we all know, Scientology teaches that if you hear OT3 without preparation, you'll get pneumonia and die, then logically, several Scientologists will in fact croak over this before next protest.
    Of course, if they do not actually croak over this, then we know the Cult is a lying sack of dog plop. Stayed tuned next month for more of Flu Watch (TM). Oh, and there will be moar surprises for the cult. Bwah ha ha ha!
  13. star eht Member

awsome protest, pirate gear and awsome music, lots of foot trafic, I did an epic stare for hafl an hour at least, that seemed to annow them a lot, lot of movement in the org from the same 5 persons.
  14. RedTie Member

Go Montreal! Pwn those $cilons. Can't wait to see more vids and pics.
  15. N. Ron Rubber Member

Stay tuned, pics & vids ahead. :)
  16. puck35 Member

VIDEO!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NED2-wTYLHw"]YouTube - Anonymous Montréal June 2009 raid[/ame]
  17. puck35 Member

Bump for epic video.
  18. SomeRandGuy Member

The ex discussed in my post above and in the interview above is marcehole. Just remembered :eek:
  19. PresidentShaw Member

Thanks for this.
  20. Eater of cake Member

The day ranked highly on my win-o-meter, apart from the sunburn part! Was told by a passing bloke that I would someday "grow out of it", which made me lolwut as he was not much older then myself.

Vast amounts of flyers handed out, many children stared in silent praise of our pirate hats, chikkins were delicious and not stolen by hobos for a change.
  21. N. Ron Rubber Member