Customize

June 13 - Atlanta Georgia - IT'S THE REAL THING

Discussion in 'USA - East Coast' started by ethercat, May 25, 2009.

1. ethercat Member

re: June 13 - Atlanta Georgia - IT'S THE REAL THING

You like this one? [IMG]

Here's a little one: [IMG]

Don't count on WWP or imagebin to keep it for you, though; download it.

If not, there's a google full of them:
    "cow icon" - Google Image Search

We love you Mad Kow! See ya Saturday!

Thanks for bumping the thread; I had forgotten to update the OP with the date.
  2. AquaMan Member

Re: June 13 - Atlanta Georgia - IT'S THE REAL THING

y0

As usual, bringing the boombox, and depending on what my paycheck looks like this week I'll be seeing about an MP3 player instead of using CDs, so I won't otherwise be carrying about a zillion discs trying to get huge chunks of captain slug's playlist to the site. (also bringing a 1/8" plug patch cable, to feed from earphone outputs to the aux-in on the 'box).

Still trying to come up with something more piratey than last year's skull and crossbones on my Marcabian fedora, but probably will just be a lazy bastard. :p
  3. Stutroup Member

Be ye ready?

Be ye?!

Alas but the protest be merely two days hence! And yer legs be achin' ta dance a jig to the tune of a THOUSAND bells!

But I incite ye to take yer gallihootin' to the streets, ma lads and ladies! There be fun and snacks in yer route if ye do!
  4. LolitaTrap Member

Hay Guize...

CONFIRMED FOR BRAWL
  5. AquaMan Member

Bad news: didn't get much of anywhere on getting songs from slug's playlist

Good news: got an MP3 player without breaking the bank, and without retarded restrictions on what it'll play (or any stupid conversion crap, either, just drag/drop in Explorer).

Better news: snagged a few pirate-y songs to go with the normal ATL playlist.

Best (or worst, depending on viewpoint) news: CONFIRMED FOR BRAWL (as if I wasn't before, I know :p )
  6. AnonyMary Member

I respect your way of doing things, ethercat. You've survived many years of protesting and being a critic. It's been said that 'a wise person is a cautious person' and I agree.

Mary McConnell
    Friend of Atlanta Anonymous