Customize

[Jun 13, 2011] Anonymous vs Westboro Baptist Church (Nashvillle,Tn,)

Discussion in 'Planning' started by norestforthewicked, Jun 7, 2011.

1. We want everyone to be at the the gordon jewish community center at 11AM so we can get there early and for instructions.WE WILL NOT BE CAUSING VIOLENCE.DO NOT COME IF YOU INTEND TO CAUSE HARM.I want to make this clear we are under the instruction of Erik Barnes.
    His facebook link:http://www.facebook.com/ErikWilliamBarnes

It has come to my attention the Westboro Baptist Church, AKA the "God Hates Fags" group is coming to Nashville, TN on June 13th. I'm sick of hate, misconceptions, and intolerance.

We need to show these narrow-minded people that the city of Nashville REFUSES to let them spread their hate here! I feel that we should organize a picket against these "haters". Bring signs, make shirts, BRING PEOPLE. I want no violence against them, even though their words are violence against us. I will not tolerate this behavior in my home town. I need a good group of people who are not playing around, not going to cause violence, and people who care about our basic freedoms of Americans to live in harmony with others. I CANNOT allow this to happen.

The first place they're going to be is at a Jewish center, Of course, Because Jews aren't christian (Even though Jesus was a Jew.) Then the Islamic center- they assume all Muslims are terrorists, Which isn't true. Then to top it off, A grand finish with a picket of a DEAD soldiers funeral. Why? America allows homosexuality, So God is killing our soldiers as punishment. I need support people. Do everything you can to make this happen. Thanks guys! The more people the better.
    Peace and Unity!!

Gordon Jewish Community Center in Nashville, TN June 13, 2011 11:15 AM - 11:45 AM

Islamic Center of Nashville in Nashville, TN June 13, 2011 12:30 PM - 1:00 PM

Woodmont Hills Church in Nashville, TN June 13, 2011 2:15 PM - 3:00 PM

Above is the information on the facebook page.
    The full information video link is:http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=206310629413806
    I will see you in nashville monday morning guys.
    WE ARE ANONYMOUS
    WE ARE LEGION
    WE DO NOT FORGIVE
    WE DO NOT FORGET
    EXPECT US