Customize

July xx - Houston Texas - New OP Planning

Discussion in 'USA - Central/Mountain' started by Gary Pariani, Jun 9, 2009.

?

When should Houston Raid? (Poll reset)

July 4th 3 vote(s) 23.1%
July 11th 1 vote(s) 7.7%
July 18th 1 vote(s) 7.7%
July 24th 8 vote(s) 61.5%
  1. Gary Pariani Member

July 4th - Houston Texas - New OP Planning

Hai gais.

My name is Gari Pariani and I run the Houston mission of scientology. Since my stats were leaked out showing that we only have 4 pre-clears on the bridge, and only 15 OTs, its like you guys felt sorry for me or something, and decided to leave me alone.

I just wanted to take this chance to thank each and everyone of the Houston Anons for backing off. In this time I have had the chance to innoculate the public in my area and get them back on scientologys supporting team.

Misses Vo wanted me to send a message to you guys.

"You scare my cusa-toma, you bad people. stay away from my cusa-toma."

In conclusion allow me to re-iterate my point.

WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU HOUSTON?! This is the new OP for Raids against the Houston Mission. Reply, tell when you are available to raid, and we will bring the truth to these faggots.

[COLOR="Red"]Houston, TX Scientology Mission Raid

Where: 2727 Fondren Rd. Suite #1, Houston TX 77063
    When: July 4th, @ 10:30am.

They might be doing an event so if we raid early they will have to watch us protest and party while they have to work.[/COLOR]

lolnoobs.png
  2. re: June xx - Houston Texas - New OP Planning

I'm going to try to get some Dallanon and come down on the 4th.
    You should go to the Austin raid and try to recruit some of thosefags to come down on Houston days.

Then we can have like 3 week raids of Austin, Houston, and Dallas.

After all, never forget what DM said at the Dallas Ideal opening.
    I completely agree on the country part, btw
  3. Re: June xx - Houston Texas - New OP Planning

i could maybe do the 4th
  4. Sativa Member

Re: June xx - Houston Texas - New OP Planning

The 4th sounds good to me. Looking forward to seeing you guys out there.

Count me in +1 or 2 for sure.
  5. Deanerjr Member

wtf, im down for the 4th since the majority is picking it. and im not positive of what time, the night is when ill be partying. This will be my first if i go. im looking up to you oldies to guide meh in your ways. Im an oldfag thats been lurking since 04'. however, ive never done any irl protests, only online raids. ill be looking forward to this. :D
  6. ch00bie Member

I think I can do the 4th. I have a nagging feeling that I have some family commitments that day but if I do maybe I can shake them.

I just google-mapped it and the images around that area suck. Really blurry and crap like that, same with Microsoft's maps. The address is disturbingly close to where I live, so maybe I can do a drive-by on Monday if curiosity takes the best of me (just moved in from a small town that doesn't have Scientology, been jealous of all the anons who could take part)
  7. revisitedANON Member

I'm pretty sure i can do the 4th, i know about 1 scientology center near by where i am, im not sure which one you guys are talking about. could someone hook me up with the info. kthxbai
  8. ch00bie Member

According to their website, there is only one "church" in the Houston area.

anonym.to - free dereferer service

That agrees with Mapquest and Live Maps (or whatever the hell Microsoft calls it these days).

Edit: That link goes to the scientology's store locator via anonym.to
  9. Re: June xx - Houston Texas - New OP Planning

Houston, TX Scientology Mission Raid

Where: 2727 Fondren Rd. Suite #1, Houston TX 77063
    When: July 4th, @ 4pm-7pm.

They might be doing an event so if we raid early they will have to watch us protest and party while they have to work.

P.S. I've been raiding in Austin because the Org produces many moar lulz than Houston's fruity little mission. Gary is full to the brim with fail.
  10. JMBrandon Member

Texas is 'clear', huh?

With so many rural areas that Scientology avoids like the plague-
    It would take them longer to clear Texas than the rest of the 49 states.
    Lets not forget the adamant Catholics... that would make things very interesting...
  11. sur Member

im down with the 4th.
  12. Anonymous Member

OP updated
  13. oeg Member

hey if anybody decides on a time on the 4th...... please post it, o.k.
    I can come early, not late.... but I want to come-- I have never been at a
    raid!! I hate scientology.... let me protest!!!!
    thanks......
  14. Anonymous Member

^^
  15. oeg Member

thanks... I missed that....I'll be there!!
  16. Anonymous Member

Re: July 4th - Houston Texas - New OP Planning

It would be excellent to get some of the newfags in IRC so we can discuss raid plans, and the like. Cilck the following link to join IRC.

http://anonhouston.com/irc/

Also, I would like to see someone who is not raiding IRL on the day, but would still be willing to support the raid from online in IRC. We could use someone in IRC sending some "truth faxes" or "truth calls" while the raid is on going for maximum enturbulation.

it would be great if someone at the raid could utilize the chalk tech in order to mark up the surrounding area. Besides its fucking great to watch them scamper to get it cleaned up.

Additionally, i have a collection of super sekrit scientology dox that I think would be hilarious to post around the mission. Leaked OT shit, leaked stats, all the good shit posted around the mission would be hilarious.

Just some ideas, would like to see what the hive thinks.
  17. fuzzylp Member

two thoughts

1) am AM raid is pretty fail in this weather. remember last year when we switched to night raids and things got so much nicer for everyone involved

2) the 4th is also a pretty fail day if we want people to show. a lot of people are going to have plans in the am/pm for bbq/party

but that's just me

here's some wiki action

austin on the 13th and 20th
    https://anonhouston.com/wiki/Operation_Sea_ARRRGH_II

houston's on the 4th
    https://anonhouston.com/wiki/Operation_Sea_ARRRGH_2.1
  18. Gary Pariani Member

You make some excellent points considering the heat. I will go ahead and PM a MOD and see if they can change the title of OP to July XX and reset the poll options.

July 11th

July 18th

July 24th

I tend to lean more toward 10 or 3 o'clock, because I drive a goddamn ways and man fuck 5pm traffic getting over there. And I think it might be okay to delay the raid if the hive thinks it will be more accessable.
  19. GIR Member

Re: July xx - Houston Texas - New OP Planning

I'm down for the 4th.

Also: morning raids seem more effective
  20. whatntha Member

Any decisions yet? I'm ready.
  21. Gary Pariani Member

It appears the consensus is July 4th around 11am. (I've already started flyering the different LAN Centers around my side of town, with this date and time.)

It would be excellent if you houstonfags could get in IRC and begin planning the operation. Go Go Go!!!

http://anonhouston.com/irc/
  22. fuzzylp Member

a daytime raid is fucking stupid in this heat
  23. Re: July xx - Houston Texas - New OP Planning

July 4th Houston protest rescheduled for 4pm- 7pm

and then plan to go to the Hermann Park firework show and symphony orchestra at 8:30pm. 1812 Overture with full canons will be performed!
  24. Danklin Member

ums i me n aboot 5 other blokes bes down for some action. but i need moar info as to when or what to do to help. fuck scientology... thats all i wanna do!