Customize

July 23-25 Flash Raids of Flag Sea Org Alley

Discussion in 'Flash Raids' started by Darth Xander, Jul 23, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth Xander Member

I think I've improved greatly in my style since my last trip out. The CPD officer on scene said something very, very cool to me. Thank you officer!

Had an off camera chat with Mr. Mansell, DSA for Flag. He told me the reason he tries to deter myself and others from protesting is he's afraid that, given the large number of Scientologists who live in the area, someone might just hurt us. I told him I fully expected to suffer violence at the hands of Scientologists.

• Like Like x 13
  2. subgenius Member

Should've shown the Constitution as your permit.
    • Like Like x 5
  3. Darth Xander Member

Holy cow! Sea Orgers spoke to us today!
    • Like Like x 2
  4. adhocrat Member

great job
  5. HOC Member

Well done yall. Glad to see you still carrying the chanology flag!
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Darth Xander Member

Wait til I get the video up. Six, you are most definitely not a loser.
    • Like Like x 1
  7. anonymous612 Member

Oh, m'dear, I'll be your Welfare Girlfriend any day.
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Darth Xander Member

Can I borrow some soap?
  9. anonymous612 Member

You know damn well Romeo said no. ;-;
  10. Darth Xander Member

Towards the end definitely let the guards and handlers distract me. Won't happen tomorrow, I promise you that.
    • Like Like x 7
  11. anonymous612 Member

While I'm going through footage:

Pinky the Scientologist would like you to know Xander is a horrible terrorist.
    In return, I'd like Pinky to know he's so full of shit I'm surprised he isn't leaking.
    • Like Like x 1
  12. RightOn Member

geez! you had no back up at first?
    be safe out there.
    I have to laugh at the eye patch guy that asks you "what could have happened to you in your life, for you to come to this?" lol
    You should have asked him the same. lol

COS more foot bullets-a-rama
    Childish signs
    and that black women and the other's "outrage" seemed very rehearsed IMO
    they all said the same thing.
    the girl in the black shirt and black pants in the last vid, came off the bus and waited beofre her performance.... if that wasn't rehearsed I will eat my hat.
    the eye patch guy singing Fiddler on the Roof. What a bozo
    • Like Like x 2
  13. adhocrat Member

You can be sure they rehearsed their lines for hours to get the right sense of outrage to their Tone 40
    • Like Like x 3
  14. Darth Xander Member

I loved the black lady calling us racist for being out there. I don't even know where to start with that one.
    • Like Like x 3
  15. Anonymous Member

Ask the one eyed dude why Miscavige took his eye.
  16. anonymous612 Member

Pix!
    Well, actually stills from video footage. Whatever.

Sorry for the shitty quality of this one, just making a point. That point being Xander makes me feel like an underachiever.
    BCctV.jpg.png

Anthony Avila doesn't walk, he skulks!
    sO7v9.jpg.png eaqwp.jpg.png

Xander gets the best signs. Facefag blocking tech in effect, but I gotta say, you look surprisingly alright with donkey ears.

umFcE.jpg.png

Careful, Xander, Pinky's learned to use the internet!
    lRdT3.jpg.png VlgnH.jpg.png

You see that text on the back of Maureen's sign? That's her fucking CUECARD. She couldn't remember what to shriek at us about.

4gr4W.jpg.png kj9l7.jpg.png

Something about Xander turns people into shrieking psychopaths:
    dZc1j.jpg.png dQPpK.jpg.png [IMG]
    The blonde in this one below would like you all to know I'm Xander's "Welfare Girlfriend".
    [IMG]

Seriously am I the only one that has trouble telling Scientologists apart?:

[IMG]

Great sign or greatest sign?
    [IMG]

I probably have more pix coming. I'll have to check my footage.
    • Like Like x 8
  17. you should take your videos and make a tourism ad for how "friendly" clear water is, than maybe the city will do something about them looney tunes
    • Like Like x 3
  18. RightOn Member

I think the back of Maureen's sign was for the benefit of the Sea Orgers?
    It says "live demo series 22 and then psychosis"

can a ex sci chime in on what the back fo the sign is from?

EDITED
    it is directly from LRH
    The definition of insanity per LRH: The overt or covert but always complex and continuous determination to harm or destroy.
  19. anonymous612 Member

Only if you give me a fullsize copy of your avatar.
  20. Anonymous Member

7QtZ5.jpg
    You're not referring to this mature and classy senior citizen on the right are you?
    • Like Like x 2
  21. anonymous612 Member

Eyepatch guy = "Pirate". You'll know him when you see him.
  22. Anonymous Member

Guess a sarcasm tag would have helped. That is him peeking out between two signs and sticking out his tongue.
  23. RightOn Member

24. anonymous612 Member

He's also the one you hear singing.
  25. RightOn Member

so according to the back of Maureen's sign... (which ALWAYS faced the Sea Orgers coming off the buses)
    she was performing a " live demo" of an example of pyschosis for the sea orgers?
    This is what is seems to be. Why else would it say "live demo" and "C/S Series 22" on the back?
    It's not like she had to be reminded of where it came from.
    No, I think it was a show for the sea orgers.
    Pretty damn crafty of them eh?
    What did the other bozo's sign say on the back? I bet it was another one of LRH's quotes? Did it have the words " Live demo" too?
    • Like Like x 1
  26. Darth Xander Member

Yeah, that's what I thought when I saw the word demo. Didn't pay too much attention to back of other sign. Will check it out tomorrow.
  27. I have to watch the rest later, I'm getting too agitated.

But respect man, to hold it together through all of that. One observation is that if you engage with the handlers in conversation then they win because you aren't communicating with the bus people. Also the handlers are obviously trying to trip you up with any perceived inconsistencies from one day to the next. I'd advise not engaging other than hello or no comment. Don't know that I could pull that off though.

Well done you and 6.
    • Like Like x 4
  28. BLiP Member

Thank you Xander. Thank you 612.
    • Like Like x 3
  29. RightOn Member

ask them:
    "how did I do for your live demo of psychosis for the Sea Orgers?"
    you know the one I am talking about Maureen....the C/S Series 22 on psychosis by LRH from 1970 at St Hill?
    Did I do ok?"

lol!!!!!

EDITED:
    actually the comment I read above is very good advice.
    If you talk to them at all, only talk between buses maybe?
    • Like Like x 1
  30. Darth Xander Member

Thank you. And yes, I got sucked into the guards' chatter. Won't happen again.
    • Like Like x 3
  31. RightOn Member

yes and Kudos to both you and 6!
    very brave indeed for going back out to the front lines guise.
    be safe
  32. anonymous612 Member

Fuck their inconsistencies, who cares if they think our statements change from one day to the next?

OH. HEY PINKY. PINKY. I MADE THE TEXT ON MY NEW AVATAR PINK. JUST FOR YOU. BECAUSE I <3 YOU THAT MUCH.
    • Like Like x 1
  33. Anonymous Member

So when all that dipshit Seaorg/OSA retard mincing about in those faggot utility-belts and gay sunglasses is done, they are still aware that Miscavige is a lying sack of shit - because he did handle Anonymous right?
  34. I don't care what they think either; I commented on it because it gives the handlers additional talking points of engagement, thereby taking xander's attention away from seaorg enturbulation. :)
  35. Very good Xander is my hero.
  36. Anonymous Member

send a copy of the vids here: (form)
    http://visitclearwaterflorida.com/contact.aspx

or here:

Mailing Address:
    Public Communications Department
    P.O. Box 4748
    Clearwater, FL 33758-4748
    Location Address:
    Municipal Services Building
    100 S. Myrtle Ave.
    Clearwater, FL 33756
    Telephone:
    (727) 562-4682

http://www.clearwater-fl.com/contac...9-287465CEF092&deptname=Public Communications

tell them you went to see Scientology's Super Power bldg and to exercise your freedom of speech after all you have read and this is what happened whn you did that
    lulz
  37. hansanon Member

i'd advise to not answer any questions from the handlers. not even yes / no or 'why don't you answer the question'. if you answer, they got a foot in the mental door and think of it as a win. i think it is in a handbook somewhere.
    • Like Like x 5
  38. Chipshotz Member

It's easy to get sucked in to their bs. They're good at it with all the auditing and sec-checks they endure.

You do excellent and have learned your craft well.
    Thanks to you and 6.
    • Like Like x 2
  39. Mitsu Too Member

Xander you must really be getting under their skins coz they sure got their knickers in a knot. Never seen so much action from the bus drones before. The little guy with the bars on his shoulders with the girl back up was all huffy puffy with his chest out acting like his uniform actually gave him some sort of authority or something.... Gawd someone please point out to them that their faux navy looks drole and not at all credible. And must there be so many women running around with nothing better to do than be a slave drones???? And poor poor Maureen. What has 30+ years given you dear but to be in a tank top in the hot sun trying to look like you actually have any kind of control or effect on Xander. Tsk, Tsk. Where will you be in another 10 years when the cult has no more use for you? Mr Patches next to you looks like tweedle dumber to your tweedle dumb. Just sad really. Such a waste of life for such little gain. Sprititual freedom is the least of your worries. You don't even have the physical attributes to look the part let alone sell your perfect tech. Xander please be careful out there Buddy. It seems you've kick the hornet's nest with them all buzzing around you like that and Six that goes for you too.

And to the young lady asking Xander if he has a job this is for you. Considering he probably makes more in an hour than you do in a week that has got to be the laugh of the month coz it sure struck me funny coming from you young lady since you likely have no education and are doing menial tasks, have no time for yourself, and are being basically deprived of having a family, current or future, that is just priceless. Leave while you are still young enough to start over. Really...leave....right now....it's easy...just walk out and keep walking. There is actually help out here waiting for you. ALL you have to do is...leave. Simple. Easy. And the whole world is just filled with possibilities.
    • Like Like x 7
  40. its just a pic of sarah palin i got from the net. if that turns you on your sick minded since im a 30 year old vet with a beer gut now
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.