Customize

July 2010 Planning - Toronto Canada

Discussion in 'Canada' started by TorontosRoot, Jun 27, 2010.

1. Anonymous Member

Re: July 2010 Planning - Toronto Canada

What the bleeding shit is all of this faggotry? I was hoping to catch you guys for a raid, and I was planning on making a post here letting you guys know that I'd be happy to come, but after seeing this drama bomb bullshit, I'm not so sure.

I don't know what the history with this cell is and frankly, I don't give a heap of fetid dingo's kidneys either. Let whoever-annoying-faggot show up and if he's a douche with horrible signs, rip them up, throw them out, point him down the street and tell him to GTFO. Don't let some sperging retard slow down the rest of the group. And most of all, don't let this drama shit spill on to the web, because it will make people like me, who actually want to join back in with the cause and have fun, want to go away.

Now here's my question to you: I'm tired of living in a town with a dead cell. I want to protest with some people who want to have fun, play music, eat some cake, and make jokes. Am I going to find that in you guys, or is this sad, sorry display of douchebaggery all that I'm going to see if I show up? I'd hope that Torontonons would know how to have a party, no matter what the circumstances. Am I right or am I wrong?
  2. paraphren Member

LOLOLOLOL

If you're tired of living in a town with a dead cell... why haven't you done anything about it?
  3. Anonymous Member

Cause no one's interested in being anything other than antisocial in my town.

We started off with nearly 50 anons, having fun, eating pizza and cake, and making awesome signs. After about 6 months, it had dwindled down to 6 anons, still having fun and laughing. After a year, we were down to 4, then at a year and a half, it was 2, me and one other. Then the other anon dissapeared and no one would make time to come out. It was a sad day. :(

The problem with drumming up more interest is that it's just me now. I'm broke, and I have no finiancial support to make flyers, buy radio ads, banners, or anything. I can't even do more than quick random flash raids due to the fact that our scilons have grown bolder with our decreased numbers and are much more aggressive when it's just me. I'm not worried about police, as they are definitely on our side, I'm worried about being assaulted and/or stalked when I'm by myself.

Which brings me to why I wanted to join up with you guys for the month. I want to protest, but lack the warm bodies to do so safely. You guys are the closest town that's still active
  4. paraphren Member

Oh, where are you if you don't mind me asking?

I'm 95% sure something solid will be going down for the 25th. I've more or less sorted things out with RootBrian / RootAnon via private messages.

I'm not sure how many of the 'fun' anons will be willing to come out... i.e. I don't know if people will be bringing music or cake... and I'm more of the 'serious business' type. But you'll be guaranteed some social, warm bodies, at least.
  5. Neogeo0823 Member

I'm in Buffalo, NY. I can bring music if you guys want, I've got a rather large, unwieldy music machine that I can plug anything with a headphone jack into to play with. I might need a sign or two or some sign making materials, as I think all my signs dissintegrated during the last few protests I had.

I've got some other questions, but I'll send a PM later with those.

EDIT: Fuck, welp, there goes my secret identity.
  6. paraphren Member

haha, excellent. Visiting anons are always welcomed. We had AnonymousTelevision come and visit us in mid-2008 and that was a huge success; he motivated the lot of us to be more proactive and creative. We sort of pioneered the guerilla flash raid - we were doing 3-4 a week for a while there in 2008. It's too bad people eventually stopped showing up.

That's cool, just PM me whenever you get a chance.
  7. Anonymous Member

Funny how doxing people and telling them to go away makes them go away.
  8. nomellte Member

dun dun, happy protesting you crazy canadians.
  9. paraphren Member

Yeah, you would think that, right? Funny how that never actually happened.
  10. TorontosRoot Member

11. Anonymous Member

Flash raiding the east china town mission, Has anybody ever raided it yet?
  12. paraphren Member

I heard it is barely ever open. Though that intel is from 2 years ago.

Glad they closed the east end mission that used to be on the Danforth, though.
  13. HellRazor Member

http://anonymoustoronto.wiki-site.com/index.php/Toronto_Organization?#Mission_of_Riverdale

Riverdale Mission at 308 Broadview (phone # (416) 792-1889) has active postings on Craigslist and spams various free classifieds websites.

* toronto classes classifieds "angela" - craigslist
    * Canada Non-Profit @ Adpost.com Classifieds > Canada > Canada Non-Profit,free,canadian,classified ad,classified ads
    * Riverdale Dianetics | Facebook
    * http://toronto.nowtoronto.com/Groups/group-to-help-you-overcome-depression/4767566

-------------

Also, it's good to know that CCHR's seminar was fail. Still, I think it is a good idea to keep tabs on CoS' front groups. They are still being used to recruit unsuspecting people into Scientology.
  14. Anonymous Member

I know somebody did recon on the place at night, so it must be open *some* time in the day. Recon for their hours of operation?
  15. TorontosRoot Member

I reported the 3 craigslist, reported the other postings to the webmaster with a convincing e-mail. including that yahoo e-mail address for suspecting activities.

So if she doesn't use that property's main floor, could it be the basement or second floor?
  16. Anonymous Member

17. Anonymous Member

As I have seen and checked out each Ad she posted, it seems they still own the same property. It needs investigating, pronto. Maybe a raid on the shown dates in the Ads (hint hint)?

Phone raids are quite possible from payphones or blocked numbers via cellular providers. If we get the correct dox, she won't be expecting us, but we will take her by surprise.

I am prepared for a flash raid. Are you?
  18. Anonymous Member

19. TorontosRoot Member

Bahahahahha, that biotch is going to be banned real soon for spam/overposting. I made a report, now i'm gonna include the report with these newly spammed postings :cool:
  20. Myfeeteatpie Member

I'm just Gonna radomly post something I forgot to post form the last time I protested

When me and my friends left the protest we walked past to taunt to $cifags my friends paniced and just walked on but I stayed and heard wispering form above me and when I looked up I saw some speakers playing a loop of something like:
    a woman " i don't want to do this " then a man " it's your job" then back to the woman " ok I guess " it says a few morethings but It was really hard to hear
    does anyone know anything about this?
  21. TorontosRoot Member

I don't think I paid enough attention to hear that at all, but the next time before a raid occurs, ie. the 17th or 25th (main target), I will see what I can do to record it despite the noise generated from traffic and people walking by chattering about.
  22. manly man Member

XD

:D
  23. GTAnon Member

I'm willing to go on the 25th, if other anons (paraphren, at least) agree to show up.
  24. kZERO Member

25. Myfeeteatpie Member

Do we have slot of people going this time?
    And I have thery on the speakers at the church maybe they are looping sublimable (I have no idea how to spell that) messages? If so i know that it is illegal so then we could get them fined
  26. Anonymous Member

Let's leave this particular operation in your capable hands.
  27. TorontosRoot Member

28. Anonymous Member

It is illegal.
  29. Anonymous Member

Reported 16 spam ads on craigslist. Christ, when will that scam artist cease her failing actions?
  30. Myfeeteatpie Member

I have no idea what to do about it I'm giving it to you guys to do whatever you want I just gave the info
  31. TorontosRoot Member

Question for mods: Why can't we delete our own posts if a mistake is made?
  32. Anonymous Member

Let me make some suggestions for "quick fix" signs for the 25th if your in a rush:

Boxes/box flaps (pretty straight-forward what to use those for)
    Pizza boxes (turn those inside out, tie or staple to broom stick once text has been painted/written)
    Large flat storage bin lids (they need to be light colors)

Lastly, White boards. The most versatile to use again and again, text is changeable at will.
  33. Anonymous Member

So who else here has anything to do with planning any of this stuff? I sent a PM to Paraphren, but he hasn't responded yet. I need to know what's going on so I can plan accordingly, and I have a few questions of my own that need answering.
  34. Anonymous Member

The first post, if you haven't viewed it already, should have everything you need to know.

Summery: We raid the Org, then we march down to Yonge-Dundas Square to raid YFHR (if they show up, 50/50 chance they'll show), but we'll need special anti-YFHR fliers to hand out once we make it downtown.
  35. manly man Member

i may not be a mod... but i think you can at least edit it and therefore erase everything that you think is a mistake... I think you should have known this.... oh well.
  36. Anonymous Member

After realizing he couldn't delete them, he edited the shit to be betta.
  37. Myfeeteatpie Member

Bump
  38. Anonymous Member

39. Anonymous Member

Dear god, I hope that mp3 player has speakers. I have a blazing headache from this.

Hint from Sask anons, this is the best non-violent approach to make teh scifags shit bricks.
  40. TorontosRoot Member

[IMG]

Now if only we had one or more of these...