Customize

July 18 - Clearwater, FL - Operation Clambake

Discussion in 'USA - East Coast' started by ClearwaterAnon, Jun 23, 2009.

1. July 18 - Clearwater, FL - Operation Clambake

JULY 18, 2009
    Clearwater Anons Present:

clambakelogo.jpg
    * logo courtesy of the always epic Hamburg Anons

Meetup location is City Hall in downtown Clearwater,
    at the intersection of S Osceola Ave and Pierce Street.

cityhallmap2oj3.png

This is a beach themed raid in keeping with the Clambake concept. So bring your bathing suits, bikinis and Hawaiian shirts!

People generally arrive by 10:30AM and the first leg of the march heads out at 11:00. If you do not see someone at the large fountain in the City Hall parking lot by 11:00AM. Water, cake, food, protest signs (if you don't have your own), fliers, music, etc will be provided. Monetary donations to cover expenses are never required but always appreciated. Bottled water is another appreciated donation.

If you have never protested with us before...
    1) Masks are allowed at our protests and highly recommended if you wish your identity to remain anonymous. Off the top of my head I can think of three cult-owned buildings with a direct camera angle/line-of-sight to our rest area at City Hall, including the Ft Harrison Hotel herself.
    2) Again, if you wish your identity to remain anonymous, do not park nearby. Extra walking time to your car is a good thing; it gives you longer to spot a potential tail. If all else fails, try the PTSA bus system.
    3) It's that annoyingly hot time of the year again. Keep properly hydrated at the protest. Drink a bottle of water whenever the march comes back to City Hall for rest and drink a bottle before the first march. Protest weather is in the 90s right now and climbing, local humidity tends to be high which lowers how well you sweat, and you'll be exerting yourself in masks and in some cases suits. With the heat, we're recently been spending less time marching in the sun and more time in the shade with small groups on opposite street corners of the busy beach traffic intersection of Court Street (aka 60) and Fort Harrison Ave.

For more information or planning,
    see the decentralized Florida site at Florida Anonymous.

Anon612's note: "It'd be nice for people to be available the 16th, 17th, 19th, and/or 20th as well."
  2. Anonymous Member

Re: July 18 - Clearwater, FL - Operation Clambake

Hamburg KICKS ASSSSSSS! <3 them!
  3. Anonymous Member

But London does it with moar style!!!!!
  4. ntnmf Member

we yanks realize that all of europe is just cooler than us... ;)
  5. AnotherMrPink Member

U guis doin the 4th of July Fireworks this year?

just an online failtard who wont actually show up for protests asking....but I would like to see ya'll agin.
  6. tallyanon Member

I'm in.
    4 and a half hour drive from Tally.
    If any other Flanons need transportation, I can possibly provide.
    PM me.
  7. tallyanon Member

I'll bring dasani :D
  8. ntnmf Member

Sweet. The moar the merrier.

All Florida Anons plan here: Florida Anonymous
  9. ntnmf Member

not sure yet.
  10. Anonymous Member

^ funny but not hardly
  11. AnotherMrPink Member

I only ask because I have been to the fireworks every year for about 5 years now...and Scilons are ALWAYS there with their tent inside, and passing out stuff to people as they leave the little gate exits. ALWAYS.
  12. tallyanon Member

i'm very much stoked :D
  13. ntnmf Member

yeah, we know.

however, we're not allowed to go near them. they keep us in a penned-off area. here we are corralled in our pen last year:

mini-raidjuly42008.jpg

granted, the pen was situated right beside one of the entrances and we were facing sandcastle which was lulzy as fuck when the culties would be strolling down the sidewalk and look over at a pen full of Anons.

peter mansell joined us that day to try and handle us. he was sweating like a pig and failed hard.

memories...
  14. tallyanon Member

This year will be even better.
  15. Re: July 18 - Clearwater, FL - Operation Clambake

Updated the OP to reflect the Clambake beach theme.

hawaiian.jpg
  16. AnotherMrPink Member

Maybe, push for them to only allow Scilons to pass out stuff in authorized locations too? that would be funny.
  17. tallyanon Member

That would be win.
  18. anonymous612 Member

GUESS WHO CAN SPONTANEOUSLY VIEW WWP AGAIN FOR SOME INEXPLICABLE REASON?

And in celebration of that fact I'll take this moment to reiterate to anyone vaguely considering coming but who has yet to decide (ahem ahem) that YOU DO NOT WANT TO MISS THIS RAID, it sounds like it'll be awesome so far. :D

Not even including the whole 612getsherJBback thing.

EDIT: Also, 925, I am claiming the Bucket of Acid back from you so it can actually see the light of day every once in a while.
  19. incog712 Member

How Conveeeeeeenient. You and half of the Nashanons all disappear for a weeks time and then everybody suddenly pops back up within the same hour.

So then ..... How about a nice game of solitaire?
  20. zebrafaced Member

:>
  21. anonymous612 Member

if not srs, lolyou <3

if srs, I think OP can verify I was without access to WWP for unrelated reasons and my exact opinion on being without WWP.

Also wat, you pick NOW to stop sending me thirty thousand WWP thread links, CWA? XD
  22. zebrafaced Member

I recall a few choice phrases about being off of WWP, especially when sent links to WWP...
  23. anonymous612 Member

But I can't say those phrases with minors present, so gtfo the thread for about ten minutes, Zebra.
  24. tallyanon Member

seventeeeeen daysssssssss.
  25. anonymous612 Member

Update!
    We have plans to hit up the beach afterwards (not specifying which beach out on the thread here in the interests of protecting the non-namefagged {lol those still exist?} but don't worry, you won't get lost). You will probably want to bring beach wear and a towel or blanket with you to the raid. With the time at the beach, the raid will wind up being longer than usual, so now would be a good time to plan for that in your schedules if necessary.
  26. tallyanon Member

Awesome.
  27. anonymous612 Member

I'll just leave this here...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T5o3vXE-fJU]YouTube - Bikini Contest[/ame]

IS THAT SOME DOGFUCKER?
  28. zebrafaced Member

ONE WEEK NIGGERS
  29. Anon Honkie Member

I have been over to the BoA and have read the FL mask statutes. I am not understanding them however, and need someone to tell me where me and my lady can mask up along the walk to city hall without being arrested. If someone could PM me some info on this it would be appreciated!

tnx guiz
  30. anonymous612 Member

You will not be arrested for wearing a mask on public property. Period. Just make sure to do it far enough from your car that the Scientologists can't figure out which it is.

The tl;dr of the statutes is all those xboxhueg statutes about not being able to wear a mask only apply if you are using the mask to illegally intimidate and harass. Sometimes the first time you raid in another Florida city you have to argue the statute out a bit with whatever the local PD is, but the Clearwater Police Department has always allowed us to wear masks on public property. So just make sure you stay on the sidewalk or whatever. Don't mask up and e.g. go into Starbucks.
  31. Anonymous Member

Does this come with free sex?
  32. anonymous612 Member

Not from me, ask the jailbait.
  33. zebrafaced Member

brb, fbi
  34. anonymous612 Member

They don't have a CW field office anymore, we're good. >>;
  35. zebrafaced Member

THE CLAMBAKE HAS BEGUN.

amirite?
  36. ntnmf Member

WE'RE COOKIN', BABEE!:D
  37. anonymous612 Member

THURSDAY IS NOW THE START OF WHAT WAS ONCE KNOWN AS A "WEEKEND". PROVE ME WRONG.
  38. Anonymous Member

LISTEN UP WISE IS COMING TO TOWN!!!
    it started last week???

Summer of Events
    11 July, 18 July, 25 July, 1 August

Opening Night - You will see a world overview of Scientology expansion, the progress in creating ideal organizations everywhere and exactly how we are moving into 2010 and beyond!

Night Two - At this event will be a historical announcement which is simply too important to say anthing except this: DO NOT MISS IT! The greatest introductory advance since 1950! It is truly monumental!

Night Three - LRH: Explorer and Adventurer. No summer of events would be complete without a briefing on LRH himself. This is the perfect night to savor the spirit of LRH Adventure and so the spirit of Scientology itself.

Night Four - International Association of Scientolgists mid-year event. You will hear the mid-year report and an uprecedented parade of accomplishments and when you think that it couldn't possibly get any better, think again! You are not going to believe all else that is in the pipeline until you see it!

ATTEND THE SUMMER OF EVENTS IN YOUR LOCAL CHURCH OF SCIENTOLOGY, COMING TO YOU THIS JULY!

WISE Eastern U.S. Roundtable Conference
    Fri 28th, Sat 29th, Sun 30th August

CREATING A MODEL MEMBERSHIP
    The world famous WISE Eastern US Roundtable 28th, 29th and 30th of August, will be hosted for the first time ever at the spectacular newly renovated Fort Harrison Hotel in Clearwater Florida!

● Creating model businesses in the current economy
    ● Making LRH policy the company policy for a planet
    ● Introduction to the tech of Public Speaking

CONFERENCE FEE: $450 - includes Awards dinner
    EARLY BIRD SPECIAL: $400 - good until 1 August
    Call WISE EUS: 212-581-5757

FLAG ACCOMODATIONS SPECIAL 3 NIGHTS plus FOOD 655.00
    Call Fort Harrison: 727-467-6324 OR 727-445-4300
  39. anonsparrow Member

"● Introduction to the tech of Public Speaking"

Is this a BringYourOwnCurtain or no?