Customize

July 11th - Seattle, WA - Global raid report

Discussion in 'USA - West Coast' started by anonseatac, Jul 11, 2009.

1. anonseatac Member

July 11th - Seattle, WA - Global raid report

It was a very windy day on Aurora Ave which was good for the flag bearing anons. The Sheriff was there and Con Seannery made his glorious return. I totally didn't expect him to be back this soon after leaving us all of last summer. Looked just as stylish as ever.

The Sheriff pulled Cthulu off to the side in a loud voice, so I turned on the camera to see what happened next. Just his request that we stay on the one side of the Org and not call out truth to the staff in the back. He just wanted to stay in his truck and make his $50 an hour. Oh, and apparently the Sheriff plays WoW. Go ahead and guess what faction he plays as.

It was fairly uneventful as the clams cowered inside of their Org like little chickens. The others wanted to go say hi the the clams in Kent, so I went home. Working on the video now.
  2. anonseatac Member

Re: July 11th - Seattle, WA - Global raid report

A little development at the Org today as they went back after fliering at Kent Cornucopia Days. The cult has called the cops for the third Saturday in a row. Developments will be coming as I receive them.

But for now, here's the finished video.

3. rawrz Member

Good job Seattle. Loved the video. Seams like now you're really starting to hit some scifag nerves. <3
  4. qwertyuiop1 Member

Sweet
  5. anonseatac Member

Quick version of the story that I'm hearing now regarding the cops is that they returned from the Kent fair and went to the back chainlink fence where all the staff likes hiding. OT3 was called out to them and they retreated back into the Org. Cops were called, things were mellow and then the cops went away. They went back to the fence once more just with a sign and not saying a word...the culties retreated and the cops came back again.

No arrests, maximum amounts of fun.
  6. JohnnyRUClear Member

Reminds of a joke.

7. i'mglib Member

Awesome turnout. You guys rock.
  8. Ogsonofgroo Member

Excellent work Seattlanons! Sounds like the cops are getting tired of scilon's baaaawwwings and knew y'all were cool too (by no harassment) YAY YOU!

Rock On!

:D

Hm, didn't realise (duh) they were still doing 'scuttle away tech' from OTIII bombings, lol, guess they can't figure out a way around that one eh XP
    Always wonder what goes on in their heads when they 'accidently' hear parts, have to go get cleared of the entheta created, then later down the road get fed the same crap after paying a frikken fortune................ poor slobz............... one can only hope some catch on to the con from that alone..... :)

:)
  9. caekanon Member

10. Anonymous Member

When the scilons used to call me :( I would say the following;

"now I am gonna read to you from OTVII."

Then start in with the wiki and ROFL they would fucking freak out, hang up, say "wut" or do both. OMG it has been fucking hilarious, it was like a menu of lulz when they would call. "hmm, let's see, think I will have an order of stupid confusion, with omg it's the OT levels dressing and a large glass of run the fuck away to wash that tasty dish down"

They don't call anymore but I really REALLY wish they would.
  11. Re: July 11th - Seattle, WA - Global raid report

Could someone explain what the bit at the end means? Sorry, I'm a little slow.
  12. Re: July 11th - Seattle, WA - Global raid report

It means that we at Seattle are tired of your idiocy. You have been tolerated for far too long, and we are through. You are a pedophile, a freak/ pervert, and a wannabe scilon. Just because it's Landmark and not Co$ doesn't make it any better. Catch on soon, and realize you are not one of us.
  13. Re: July 11th - Seattle, WA - Global raid report

God damn it. I show up naked to ONE protest and you call me a pervert? What the fuck is your problem?
  14. Re: July 11th - Seattle, WA - Global raid report

No, you harass our lady anons, and you sexually assaulted my 14 yr old friend.
  15. Re: July 11th - Seattle, WA - Global raid report

Wow. Just... wow.