Customize

July 11 - San Jose, CA - Double the coverage, double the win

Discussion in 'USA - West Coast' started by The Goddamn Pacman, Jul 11, 2009.

1. Re: July 11 - San Jose, CA - Double the coverage, double the win

Oh, so that's what happened across the street, very funny. He was watching us for a while before they talked to him. Trying to be not obvious or stare us down with theta power, lol.
    Like to see the video. Had a great time everybody :)
  2. JohnnyRUClear Member

Re: July 11 - San Jose, CA - Double the coverage, double the win

[IMG]
  3. rawrz Member

Good job southbay.

I don't know why the cult thinks that the folders will humiliate people. It just makes me want to have more nasty nasty sex with the exe's even more then usuall. The folders are like foreplay.

Best pick up line - "So baby, what are your crimes? :3"
  4. Re: July 11 - San Jose, CA - Double the coverage, double the win

THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST !!!!!!
  5. basil Member

What I don't understand about all this 'folder stuff' is this.

The person reading from the folder knows that you should be scared because of what you have in the folder.

He must be aware of that fear because scientology holds that fear over him too.

Yet when you don't respond, or laugh off his attempts to intimidate you, is there no cognition that perhaps he need not be fearful of his folder too?

After all, I can't believe that there are necessarily that many things that anyone can have in their folder of a serious criminal nature more than necessarily embarrassing things.

Having said that, if there were confessions of illegal activity, is the cult not then bound to report that to the authorities? If they don't, are they then guilty of withholding evidence or something?

I wonder what effect it would have if anons suddenly turned up outside an Org with folders identical to PC folders, stuffed with blank paper, with org staff names on them, and waved them about?
  6. EmptySuit Member

Hmmmm sounds like u anons had an eventful day, would've liked to be there, but I think my local area is more important to protect for me. Will have to make it to one of your protests tho Pacman, u is a legendz. Or maybe u come up to a Sacanon event maybe mmmm?
  7. Anonymous Member

Don't know if it's ever been mentioned here before, but John Allender himself was declared SP in the early 80s. I think it had to do something with the whole Kingslely Wimbush and de-dinging that was going on at the time at the Stevens Creek mission (he was staff at the time). His wife at the time almost had to divorce him over it. They didn't get divorced, but he was almost a victim of the fair game policy. Don't what happen with his SP declare, I think he did A-E. It just shows how indoctrinated the guy is.
  8. Re: July 11 - San Jose, CA - Double the coverage, double the win

Bush+smirk.1.jpg
  9. i'mglib Member

FOR XENU'S SAKE BE SURE TO TELL ANY PUBLIC SCIENTOLOGISTS THAT THEIR PC FOLDERS AREN'T SAFE.

This is SUCH a footbullet.

I don't know if you see many public there, but if you do, they gotta know about this.

Great job as usual San Jose.

And do check out AnonSparrow's videos. He has been raiding EVERY DAY since the ED said something to him from his PC folder. Bad move, Scilons.
  10. Re: July 11 - San Jose, CA - Double the coverage, double the win

I'm listing all possible routes to go with informing Scilons about this. They will certainly know before the next Global.
  11. chrisanon Member

Oh, okay thanks!

I have a hard time dealing with the fact that someone spent roughly $500,000 to become what Allender is. No matter what he started out like, his current personality can't be an improvement.
  12. moarxenu Member

SB Statcrashers ftw again!

I think it is a great idea to compile all these fail attempts to embarass exes by exposing pc-folder material and disseminate them among publics. Do we have email addressess for them in the Bay Area?

We could also send them that cool troll report on the SP Times the exes in Hungary wrote up and sent around.
  13. TinyDancer Member

That, my dears, is true freedom.
  14. Re: July 11 - San Jose, CA - Double the coverage, double the win

*has visions of orange jumpsuit, waist chain and shackles doing frogmarch*
  15. Antagone Member

^^This should be a priority.

Has anyone checked out the legal implications of this? In the UK there are strict rules on therapist/patient confidentiality but a therapist is still legally bound to inform the police if a patient discloses details of a criminal act.

Priests are bound by the confidentiality of the confessional but since the Scilons are bandying the information about they've shown themselves that those rules don't apply to them.

In other words, fuck Kim Bellotte. If Anon Sparrow disclosed he was a raging child molester (please note I'm not claiming he is) then the onus was on her organisation to go to the police with the information.

If he didn't say that then she needs to watch her dirty mouth.

Oh and kudos to the exes who aren't letting this get to them. I don't give two sweet damns what someone said in an auditing session x amount of years ago but then I'm not a brainwashed cult member who faps to the content of PC folders.

Scilons are making a big mistake if they're judging everyone by their own low standards.
  16. Re: July 11 - San Jose, CA - Double the coverage, double the win

Apparently it's not new tech, and it's been going on for at least 30 years:

citation: Rudin, Marcia R.; Rudin, A. James (1980), Prison or paradise?: The new religious cults, Minneapolis: Fortress Press, pgs. 82 and 89, ISBN 0-8006-0637-X
  17. TinyDancer Member

Gerry Armstrong -- Wollersheim v. Church of Scientology 1989 212 Cal.App.3d 872
  18. Re: July 11 - San Jose, CA - Double the coverage, double the win

Legal or not, it's ironic they use info on someone from a session that is suppose to rid them of the bad feelings the info is causing. In doing so it is they're own admission that their tech doesn't work.
    Not to mention this could be used on them one day, and yet they spend $$$ to give away blackmail material. Stupid cult stupid stupid stupid, go to your room
  19. Daisy Member

20. Zulas Member

21. qwertyuiop1 Member

Thanks for posting the pics Daisy. So when are we going to raid allender? I can go any day of the week. If anyone wants to join me let me know what day your available and its on!!!

Let them know that sharing personal info to hurt someone is NOT cool and wont be tolerated.
  22. q_p Member

I would think that's only true between the priest and confessor. Not between random parishioner (or in this case, the rest of the cult) and confessor.
  23. Anonymous Member

24. q_p Member

Here in lies the very fundamental evil of scientology. If you don't know about e-meter's, then someone who knows about them can use them against you like a lie detector. Then they use scripts to find your "ruin". Your ruin being usually something about yourself that you would rather not have as public knowledge. That's what those PC folders are, lie-detector generated confessions of sensitive data used for future purposes.

Say your gay, or you killed someone, or you have had sex with your parents, or you cheated on your spouse or secretly don't love them, or any other myriad of problems one might not want public.

And no, the priest is not compelled to bring the information forward, though many will if there is immediate or imminent danger to someone. Otherwise, confession, which is the releasing of sin by confessing, would be ineffective because one wouldn't confess if they thought it might come back to haunt them. The confidentiality is vital for it to work.
  25. hotdog57 Member

The Scientologist love black mail .

using your confession is a dirtey trick .

it,s called chilling inside the church .

Were most Scientologist are unaware of this practice .
    but it happen all the time.

They are pure Evil right to the Core .
  26. qwertyuiop1 Member

Well put.

27. Daisy Member

John Allender started off in scientology about 34 years ago. He was staff for quite a long while at Stevens Creek Org along with his wife. As Pacman has stated he does have a mission in San Jose. He is considered public even though he has a mission. He works with all the OSA jerks in this area: Mark Warlick as was stated, Darlene Bright and Jeff Quiros.

Mark Warlick probably was the one who OK'd giving Allender the PC folder info.

I find this interesting tactic since allender has been trying to handle anons now for 1 1/2 years now and usually did not speak to exes except for the occassional comment and then would run away.

John Allender is the same guy he was 34 years ago when I first met him.. He has always been a jerk.
  28. Zulas Member

Speaking of Allender....
  29. qwertyuiop1 Member

Finally. Thanks Zulas. This is from the day we had the cops do the terry stop on 3 anons as a result of the honk signs.

You guys now realize you can sue for false arrest - right? The charges are non existant as of now and its been months.
  30. auchraw Member

One thing bothers me: how did Allender just happen to have Rose's old PC folder with him in the van? How did he know Rose would be there and would wander over to talk to him?

Does this happen every single time? Or does he have a dummy PC folder and invent stuff depending on who he's talking to?
  31. qwertyuiop1 Member

Misunderstanding. There was no actual PC folder. He was just saying things that could only be available to someone that read the folder. This was a vicious attack on her personal information. (the statement made at the protest was - He pulled out PC folder information on her. This got accidentally translated to "he pulled out her PC folder")
  32. adhocrat Member

Well, ya'll made the news. A few inaccuracies, but it's coverage.

Silicon Valley News Notes | News & Culture in Silicon Valley

I talked to a police sergeant last year who said that the folder security issue is a civil matter. I then talked to a minister for a legitimate religion (Episcopal) who said the confidentiality is absolute. The only time a true minister would release information from a parishioner is if the law had a compelling reason.
    IOW, there are almost no reasons a legitimate priest or minister would ever reveal confidential information. IMHO, this would prove to any court that they are not a religion.
  33. Re: July 11 - San Jose, CA - Double the coverage, double the win

Adhocrat,

Thanks for the post game news story. There are many others that
    have endured the outing of their pc folders, ow's, etc.

This is something to look into and perhaps another law
    suit. If there is a way to pursue a massive law suit...that would be ideal.
    I have access to legal council and advise.

Good to hear from you and thank you.
  34. anonprkour Member

"The group Anonymous started after famed Scientologist Tom Cruise famously jumped around on Oprah Winfrey's couch—the Church of Scientology apparently has worked to banish the video of that event from the Internet"

um no lol
  35. qwertyuiop1 Member

I said the same thing. I kind of like the new version though. way lulzier.
  36. Optimisticate Member

Inaccuracies lead to opportunities to educate. A non-rabid non-OMFG SCILONS response would be good from a local. I could try to pretend to be one if necessary :)