Customize

July 11 - San Jose, CA - Double the coverage, double the win

Discussion in 'USA - West Coast' started by The Goddamn Pacman, Jul 11, 2009.

1. July 11 - San Jose, CA - Double the coverage, double the win

Weird weather today, but awesome stuff happened in the meantime.

Early on in the raid, just as folks were slowly filing in, we saw John Allender across the street in his truck just watching us. Ex's Mike and Rose walk over to speak with him, they have a conversation amongst themselves for several minutes. Allender pulls out an old PC Folder relating to Rose, who was in the cult for 30ish years and left around 5-6 years ago. He lists off all these personal details about her out loud, doing what he can to humiliate her, which doesn't work. Mike brings up Rathbun and Rinder to Allender. Allender flips the fuck out, cussing loudly "F--- you!" and drives off in anger.

Scientologists: the most ethical people on the planet.

Afterwards with much partying, a photographer and reporter for the Metro Weekly newspaper in SJ stop by to conduct interviews with Anons and Ex's, with a sign of possible publication by this Wednesday. And soon after they left, ANOTHER reporter (this time from the Santa Clara Weekly, same as a few months ago) stopped by to check on us and work again for her publication.

Pizza and cake were shared by all. Dances were had. New people showed up. Lots of honks and people stopping to check up on things.

Awesome raid day was awesome.
  2. Sponge Member

Re: July 11 - San Jose, CA - Double the coverage, double the win

Oh boy, is that some fucking desperate cult or what?!
  3. Zulas Member

YAY
  4. ryangiggs Member

Low tech is low.
    Would like to hear more about this episode.
  5. Re: July 11 - San Jose, CA - Double the coverage, double the win

People thought I was new xD I actually just wasn't able to attend that much and looked different :p But yes I'm that one guy :D
  6. Zulas Member

well thanks for coming that one guy!
  7. Re: July 11 - San Jose, CA - Double the coverage, double the win

inorite?

I've never heard of that tech being used yet as a way to suppress Ex-Scilon protesters, at least one at an Anon raid. Hopefully all the Ex's out there aren't ashamed of that stuff getting out, because ours certainly wasn't. It definitely helped to build up his rage until he finally blew it and drove off :p
  8. anonseatac Member

Allender seems to be very easily angered.
  9. RightOn Member

With these folders being brought out now and ito the public, is a very desperate tactic. They did the same to Anon Sparrow. It's simply not working.
    What is working is that they are using the files agaisnt their members and you guize are getting it on all vids hopefully.

I really hope this works in a way where COS members will now understand that Fair Game is used. And you can now show them the proof.
    I just hope it doesn't work the opposite way and ex members stop coming out to protests in fear of getting their files read.

Once again... their tactics are full of fail and it will backfire on them in a HUGE way.

Sounds like an excellent day!
  10. Re: July 11 - San Jose, CA - Double the coverage, double the win

Zulas has some video of the chat, but from across the street so there's no audio of it. But since there was a second protester there as a witness (Mike), there's no chance they can deny that it never happened and prove it so.
  11. Zulas Member

I really should get to uploading...
  12. lokimotion Member

Please tell me there is a video of Allender's flip out coming.
  13. Zulas Member

Yup, if my damn program will work..
  14. Re: July 11 - San Jose, CA - Double the coverage, double the win

Title it "Allender: Revisited"

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WLuaDdyr-KI"]YouTube - OTVIII is crazy![/ame]
  15. Re: July 11 - San Jose, CA - Double the coverage, double the win

Double post, soz
  16. Re: July 11 - San Jose, CA - Double the coverage, double the win

^THIS

&

The cult thinks they have lawsuits now?? OMFG. David Miscavige, you are doing it right!

We will start to see ambulance chasers at some point. "have you been the victim of "FAIR GAME" by the cult of Scientology?" "1-800-cashnow 1-800-227-4669"

(protip* they are violating confidential priest/penitent files law and this PROVES they are not operating as a church. I think there was a reason all those folders were marked that way, I dunno. We know that scilons don't use either of those words in their day to day speak too. This means, boys and girls, that they are legal terms from their points of view and were implementations not day to day usage.)

FUCK YOU DAVID MISCAVIGE

You ARE going to prison.
  17. qwertyuiop1 Member

No unfortunately. He never would have said it if he thought he was being taped anyway. It happened just as pacman stated above. He started talking about some pretty private personal things. not sure if he read something or just knew this stuff because they we in together for so many years.

Either way this is the lowest of low tech seen so far other than tommy davis going over rinders pc folder on tape as reported to the sp times. so if this is new tech then davis started it.

As seen here http://www.tampabay.com/specials/2009/reports/project/church-response.shtml about a minute in.
  18. Anonymous Member

So what you are saying is that they won't be able to say both Mike and Rose are lying about it? Are you serious?

Cameras. Dox or it didn't happen.

That is really really really important. Run the camera and just record audio while the camera is pointed at the ground. Get the confirm on tape that they are using the persons PC folder.

I'm not a lawyer but making public information out of conversations that were had under the assumption of ecclesiastical confidentiality is probably enough for a civil suit as a breach of confidence.

Audio/Video are still important.

Also keep in mind that the tactic is probably quite effective in keeping people inside the cult. Creating a "bragging rights point" on the inside. One could imagine a scilon saying something of this sort, "I went to the protest and read parts of Mary Smiths PC folder to all her SP friends and she cried. It was great!"

The scilon doing it gets an upstat and those still inside get the strong message "We are going to do this to you".
  19. Zulas Member

Upon looking at my video, i seemed to have gotten distracted, and only filmed bits of it, one part where he was driving away and said something, I'm hoping that was the "f--- you".. because then i would have it on film , if not, i dont have it
  20. Re: July 11 - San Jose, CA - Double the coverage, double the win

Whenever I think the cult has stooped to its lowest level, they prove me wrong.

Keep showing those folders, Davey, and Anon will keep filming your road to prison.
  21. Anonymous Member

at the very minimum
  22. qwertyuiop1 Member

Nah. I say it happened and if those that know me can make their own judgement. No one is making allegations that we care if they go anywhere. this isnt earth shattering or anything. we are just talking about what happened when we went to protest on the other side of the street. (nothing to see here move along)

23. RightOn Member

Scis reading ex member's files is video gold IMO because it could be very damaging for the cult.
    Any files being read by Scis must have a vid!!!
    FILM FILM FILM!
    Audio is not good enough. Audio can be disproven by members. BUT vids with audio and actual footage cannot be denied.. no way...no how.
  24. ryangiggs Member

Is it possible to add a text intro about the PC folder incident to the vid, if you have only film snippets of this?
  25. Re: July 11 - San Jose, CA - Double the coverage, double the win

It was a glorious day and Mike is my hero. Attention Junky John thought
    exposing my secret was going to shatter and suppress us. Wrong John-
    heck why didn't bring up any of the juicy stuff, old lady has to think about
    her reputation and all.

More to come with pics. His achilles heel was found, Mike drove in the
    first two stakes Mike Rinder and Marty Rathburn blew,
    and I finished him with Debbie Cook blew too.
    First I saw anger, then fear then it looked like he was going to cry. Rather pitiful.
    He left right after his lip started to tremble and said f*** YOU!
  26. Daisy Member

He didn't know this stuff personally. They were never friends. John Allender had no way of having this info unless someone told him about it. Then after saying the stuff in her PC folder he accuses of her of never being in scientology! WTF, the guy is seriously losing it.
  27. Daisy Member

I agree. This shows how truly desperate the cult is getting. To think that they spew what is in our pc folders is going to stop us from protesting.
  28. Anonymous Member

misc_throw_dog_pwned.jpg
  29. Re: July 11 - San Jose, CA - Double the coverage, double the win

No worries and if it is on tape big deal. Post it I am not ashamed and thats what the cockroaches want, well scurry back under the sink.
    You know John Allender, I learned along time ago that there is such a thing as karma.
    When the house of cards fall down and the cult is destroyed, you will need our help
    and I hope you have enough cajones to ask for it. Maybe you will find your humanity
    again, because you left it at the door when you joined the cult.
  30. mongrel Member

Confessional privilege laws only prevent the priest from being compelled to divulge the content of a confession. He can still choose to share the information. It would be a shitty thing to do but it's not illegal.

Most people would agree that this is not "religious" behavior but it doesn't quite prove Co$ is not a religion. It proves they're not respectable. It proves they're manipulative, controlling, untrustworthy, assholes. But you can still have a manipulative, controlling religion.
  31. chrisanon Member

Awesome raid day was AWESOME!!! The Bay Area always gets it done right!

Got a question. I've followed the exploits of Scientology's own YouTube Sensation, OaTEE 8 John Allender. I've always thought he was a public.

I'm asking because I know about what happened last week with someone's trying (and failing) to intimidate Sparrow with info from his file. I think that person worked at the Org.

Are the Scilons just handing out preclear file info to anyone they consider loyal, or does Allender work at the Org?
  32. Re: July 11 - San Jose, CA - Double the coverage, double the win

I honestly don't think they'd try to hide it at all, after the way they've been flipping it above Ex's faces in recent times. If I were a judge, I'd believe somebody with a witness to the fact over a raving lunatic.

But I'm not a judge, so I'm just spewing thoughts out loud. Cocks on me, all around!
  33. Re: July 11 - San Jose, CA - Double the coverage, double the win

Allender owns his own Mission* in the same area, and does work staff detail during raids and events, as far as I know. He hangs out a lot with Mark Warlick, the OSA guy in charge of the area, when we've done larger raids.

I'm about %90 sure he's staff, but for better credibility, I'd listen to Daisy and/or Croix de Lorraine as they have seen him more often while inside the cult.

* = 826 N Winchester Blvd, San Jose, CA‎ - (408) 249-5398‎. Have fun!
  34. Re: July 11 - San Jose, CA - Double the coverage, double the win

Unreal, This guy, John allender is at the top of the bridge, this is what represents a highly trained scientologist. Look at me, i'm crazy guy ( i love that video, excellent commentary, lol) and i lurk with your pc folder in my car and read it aloud? Nicely handled, these cockroaches, sorry they are such pathetic cheese loving rats.
  35. xenubarb Member

Allender _ whacky waving inflatable arm flailing tube man:

36. Anonymous Member

Another case of this happened to anonsparrow in D.C. just a few days ago. Must be a new strategy.

YouTube - 61.0 Anonymous Scientology Protest
  37. Anonymous Member

Mark was the DSA los gatos or MT View and he is a serious pussy. He is one of the few dsa's in the US that are through the OT levels, think he is otee7.
  38. Re: July 11 - San Jose, CA - Double the coverage, double the win

Allender is fail
  39. eddieVroom Member

great quotes at ocmb by wieber:

"The only thing the so called church really has to sell people is the "bridge" as represented by the "grade chart." That fragile item depends totally on the confidentiality of "auditing sessions" for its existence. If people cannot trust that what they say in "session" may not be held in confidence they will not go into "session." If that happens the "bridge" becomes a complete white elephant".

"This isn't scientology shooting itself in the foot. This is scientology shooting itself in the head".

I'm wondering if in scilon-land, "auditing", by definition, literally cannot happen in the absence of confidentiality.
  40. Re: July 11 - San Jose, CA - Double the coverage, double the win

relevant to my interests