Customize

July 11 - Montréal, Québec - Post Game

Discussion in 'Canada' started by puck35, Jul 11, 2009.

1. puck35 Member

July 11 - Montréal, Québec - Post Game

Our theme was Aloha Xenu so we dressed up in Hawaiian shirts, grass skirts, straw hats, leis, and the like. (Unfortunately the coconut bewbies Major Boyle bought for me didn't fit around my chest.) We were about ten, joined by two newbies in town from British Columbia.

The big issue was the weather, which did not agree with our theme. We were prepared for thunderstorms, but luckily we had a good three hours or so with only patches of rain here and there. Since the org is located in a predominantly French-speaking part of town, we distributed the French version of our new flyer.

Major Boyle and I did a quick recon mission through the alley next to the org to see how they were getting in and out without using the front entrance. They have a fence with barbed wire (!) and a little parking lot behind the org. They come in through a side street, it seems. Got it on video.

A guy and a girl drove up in a decrepit fail van and talked to us for a while. They had filled out personality tests at home and were now bringing them back to the org for the results. Apparently, they were doing it for the lulz, but they were in the org for a long time... Unfortunately, we missed talking to them after they came out, and they drove off.

N. Ron Rubber drank the Kool-Aid... but he's fine. Phew!

When the rain started in earnest, we packed up and headed out... then it got torrential, and we got soaked. But hey, Anons are at their most delicious when moist.

We forgot to serve Eater of Cake's pineapple upside-down caek during the raid, so those of us who went to the pub afterward enjoyed some there... om nom nom.

All in all it was a good enough raid. The weather was the real problem, cutting down on foot traffic. Video to come.
  2. Anonymous Member

Re: July 11 - Montréal, Québec - Post Game

Now you have no fear.
    vforvendetta.jpg
  3. N. Ron Rubber Member

anon-p10.jpg
  4. BlooAnon Member

Waiting for pics.

brb, popcorn.
  5. Anonymous Member

PIX NAO FRENCH FAGGOTS COCHON CROISSANT FROMAGE AU JUS POISSON!

I don't know any french, but as you can tell, I'm getting a little angsty for your pix. Don't make me go to babelfish. It won't be pretty.

Bloo is probably dead from popcorn overdose and that's just not right.

Merde guys, merde.
  6. BlooAnon Member

popcorn.png

Whut? Sorry. I couldn't hear you. Had popcorn in my ear.
  7. Anonymous Member

HAIL XENU YOU'RE ALIVE.
  8. star eht Member

we never died.

pinnable cake was great.

also the soccer table at the bad was broken, and delivering free game after game after game.

one lulz i had while flyering the corner is a fat Bitch in a car whom took one of the flyers, she then started reading it and ripped it off and threw it on the ground while waiting for the green light.

I couldn't resist, "mam PLEASE, use a garbage bin" then ignore tech to whatever rambling she was yelling to me.
  9. BlooAnon Member

Something like that happened on Canada day. I didn't see it be thrown down on the ground, but I certainly had the impression that's exactly what he was going to do as soon as he rounded the corner. So I shouted after him "I would appreciate it if you recycled that!" :D
  10. puck35 Member

Will y'all just relax? I'm working on it.

In the meantime, here's a teaser...

11. Major Boyle Member

For those of you who are curious, the reason Puke is taking so long to get the pix online, is that he still can't figure out how to unhook his nice flower lei bewbies. Every time he tries to type, they bind in a very awkward place, if you know what I mean.

I mean seriously, where is the barbed wire pix when you need them?
  12. puck35 Member

It's not like I'm just uploading pics, you dolt. I'm making a video, and that takes time.
  13. Major Boyle Member

Tight bewbies makes Puke an unhappy Anon. U need moar buttseks.:)
  14. Eater of cake Member

All the unwanted fliers were handed back to me, not one thrown away within my sight. :) Had another "omg you don't speak french RAAGE" person this month, refusing to take my flier even although it WAS IN FRENCH. wut.

Bus drivers love us, one even took a stack of fliers to hand out on their bus. Others gave thumbs up or danced along with our dreadful dreadful hula dances. Our costumes were widely admired and nothing fell on my head. The CHIKKINS were not stolen by any hobos. WIN!

The storm as we left was rather fail, we all got compleately soaked. Caek had to stay uneaten until we were somewhere dry, did not want it to become ultra moist. :(
  15. star eht Member

same here, unwanted fliers were handed back (some saying to keep it for someone else)... EXCEPT 1 flyer, to that fat bitch in my earlier post.

1 bus driver on my side TOO, he took 1 flyer from me, then an hour later he passed here again, said jokingly to a passenger he'd like a photo with us, wich the passenger said to us, to wich we went to see him, to wich we recognised the bus driver, to wich he said he loved us and would like to give some too... but then revised himself saying he didn'T have a place to put them in his bus but still wished us Good luck.
  16. puck35 Member

Video is done but won't be uploaded for a couple of days due to DSL modem problems.
  17. exOT8Michael Member

Vive Le Quebec Anonyme !!
    Great grass skirt raid 4 the lulz.
    Bravo a tou(te)s.
    :)
  18. Ann O'Nymous Member

Well done.
  19. Major Boyle Member

Failboy (puck) has internet Failtech, so hopefully by Twosday or Threesday, he'll be able to upload the finished product. Or he could, oh, I don't know, meet another anon and give him a copy on CD, or a flash drive. Or he could scream while jumping up and down and blame it all on psychiatry and big Pharma.:)
  20. puck35 Member

I got tired of Boyle bitching and whining so I went to the library to upload the video.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4e_-XyllDNE]YouTube - Anonymous Montréal July 2009 raid: Aloha Xenu![/ame]
  21. moarxenu Member

Free Koolaid courtesy of David "Slappy" Miscavige LOL!!
  22. AnotherRIAnon Member

Here's some more pictures. Towards the end I was pretty much just waving the flag around the whole time. One of the older blond ladies in the org flipped me off.

Shit was so Montreal.

Aloha Xenu July 11 2009 Montreal - a set on Flickr
  23. Major Boyle Member

In future, when the rain starts, even a little, everyone should get in the rain gear. 36mm of rain is a serious downpour.

Did the vid you take finally turn out or was the sound screwed?
  24. Major Boyle Member

Pucky has hot bewbies. Marry me.
  25. AnotherRIAnon Member

I got a couple of shots. Sound didn't pick up for most of it though.
  26. Kilia Member

What a clever shoop!
    <3
  27. puck35 Member

That was me.
  28. Major Boyle Member

Happy_fun_ball.jpg
  29. Eater of cake Member