Customize

july 11 - London, England megaraid postgame

Discussion in 'Europe' started by Spangly, Jul 11, 2009.

1. basil Member

Re: london july 11 megaraid postgame

I can't afford a hooker anyway... not even those ones that advertise in the phone boxes on Tottenham Court Road.
  2. Re: london july 11 megaraid postgame

www.anonymousnookie.com
    "where the masks NEVER come off"

Actually that could make quite a profit...
  3. basil Member

AnoniDate already exists.
  4. Namenlos Member

I like chess :D
    But I also have a drinking chess game :<

DOOO EEETTT
  5. Damien Member

Megaraid in loldon was so much fun for me
    and so much lulz & win

i kno, me iz late
  6. basil Member

I stumble across this video from an apparent random passer by who wondered what we were all about, taken from across the road, of us singing (badly).

7. Graham Berry Member

Now that all you ‘European mega raid brawlers’ are back at your bases I wish to express my admiration, respect and grateful thanks.

I was, to borrow a British phrase, “gob smacked” to receive a telephone call followed by a money transfer from all of you. The transmittal message said “Thanks so much for all your hard work-hopefully we’ve funded the war effort for a little longer.”

However, once again I must say thank you to each of you folk for all your hard work, initiative, enthusiasm and generosity. As I have paraphrased one of my mentors, the late great Robert Vaughn Young, many times before, we each do what we can within the scope of our own abilities and opportunities. Some on the streets, some on the boards, some with email and letter campaigns, others speaking to governments, others in the courts, others with financial assistance, etc. “It takes a village,” to borrow a phrase from Hillary Clinton. Yes, your mutual generosity and kindness does help to fund the “war effort” a little longer and that is much appreciated.

For the past nine months my contributions to the “war effort” have been less than what I would wish due to sudden changes on my own home front requiring much re-organization and repainting, etc. However, all that is now behind me although my monthly expenses have increased significantly. Hopefully, I will be able to keep going with this movement as I have been. I am unaware of any other lawyer willing to be pro bono lawyer on the ground and I believe that has contributed to our successes. Anyway, with AGP’s computer/web assistance I am now moved around, hooked back up and near fully operational again. Even the long overdue scanning parties can begin (volunteers are appreciated).

The European mega raid in London was obviously epic as were the pictures, videos and reports. You guys rock, and in London you were clearly rocking round the clock! This has been a great thread to follow and I would have loved to have been there. I have fond memories of my three years living in London. Indeed, I hope to give a speech there next May.

In the meantime, Fr. Ursula Caberta and I will be meeting in Hamburg this September to, among other things, discuss and prepare new actions against the cult. The cult, and David Miscavige in particular, are more vulnerable at this time than they have been at anytime since 1977. Starting at the 1982 Mission holder’s conference, David Miscavige’s reign of terror has decimated the cult, lost the secret upper levels, crashed the stats, emptied the Orgs and made a public mockery of L. Ron Hubbard, Scientology and Dianetics. The cult’s public relations façade has been blown wide open and the abuses, crimes and frauds of David Miscavige and Scientology exposed for all to see. The Scientology cupboard is bare and its emperor David Miscavige has no clothes.

Accordingly, we have a new window of weakness through which to attack. Some of us (Ursula Caberta and me included) believe that we should seize this moment and increase our offensive (s) immediately. Please email/PM me with any suggestions any of you may have for wider legal/government action and think about kicking up your own local activities up another few notches.

I suggest you consider governments, tax authorities, the media, the mental health profession and the multitude of Scientology “Front Groups” including Narconon (and its facilities), W.I.S.E. (and its members) and CCHR (and its tentacles). Government action can include complaints regarding workplace safety and wage violations, accommodation violations, civil rights and human trafficking violations. For example, all along L. Ron Hubbard Way there are exposed electrical extension wires and plugs (one at the base of each tree). These are probably safety violations. The never completed observation post at the top of Big Blue is probably a building permit violation. The number of bunks in each room is probably a code violation. The Rehabilitation Project Forces (in Hollywood, Clearwater, St. Hill and Copenhagen) violate human rights, civil rights, labor rights and Scientology’s tax agreement with the United States government (which in turn is the predicate for Scientology’s tax free status elsewhere). Every Org, Mission or Front Group, where-ever it is in the world (including the M.V. Freewinds), is probably rife with matters for potential government action. Furthermore, the cult’s staff has to deal with and resolve the government actions that follow from our complaints.

You’ve seen how Abelson, Moxon and the Sea Org staffers look recently; desperate, defeated, dejected and doubting. David Miscavige’s pressure and abuse of them must have reached almost unbearable heights now. We can do this, our ideals and ideas will prevail, and we may succeed sooner than we think. In essence, David Miscavige is now in hiding and on the run.

Let’s now run David Miscavige, his henchmen and Kendrick Moxon right into Super-max cells with some big Bubbas to keep them company and with more than regular bowel movements. Neither Tom Cruise nor any of the other celebrity shills and stooges will be able to save them.

Anyway, while I am in Hamburg and Berlin in September I hope to attend Anonymous raids there. Perhaps I will try and be there for the global pickets in September, if we have a date for those soon.

Once again, thank you for your kind thoughts and generosity. It means much more to me than you think and it certainly helps to keep me in the fight. From a legal and governmental standpoint we have a lot on our plate for the coming months.

Keep up the epic work. It’s an honor to stand with each and every one of you.

Sincerely,

Graham Berry
  8. AnotherMrPink Member

The pics of all the different country's flags really drives it home. Let them know in the Org that Anon is not some small isolated group.

Of course GB had to come and up the epic in this thread. Awesome.
  9. The Shadow Member

'Gobsmacked' is one word, GB, lrn2 British phrases (inb4 'grammar Nazi') :p

LOL, seriously though, after reading about your exploits and watching all that footage of you it was a pleasure to be able to personally contribute to your cause. I didn't have much on me, but I gave what I could. Also I shat brix when I saw the final collected total!

Keep up the good work sir, Anonymous salutes you and The Shadow tips his slouch hat to you :)
  10. JohnnyRUClear Member

[IMG]
    :)

Indeed. Glad to have you in our ranks, Graham.

/r/ shoop of MTG card of a Graham Berry creature. (I'll let more recent/serious players suggest the attributes; it's been years since I played and I was barely a dabbler even then.)
  11. Namenlos Member

It was a pleasure being able to help any way we could, Graham. It did feel weird being an honor guard for Spangly with Basil!
  12. basil Member

I've done similar things before. Apparently I make quite a good bouncer - not because I'm super tough, but because people fall about on the floor laughing when I fight like a girl.
  13. garlic Member

Euromageraid was epic win. Mudkip flag was amazing!!

TT4N
  14. getbeckyout Member

Hi Graham, Thanks for your kind and helping words, i was a guest from Manchester at the London raid, and the London anons treated me like a brother even though i am a Manchester United Fan. The fight against the CULT has harmed my family but the gains we have received back from all anons make it all worth while.
    We are all brothers and sisters in arms.
    We must not give the cult any slack now, we have them on the run, and my daughter Becky is close to leaving there CHICKEN RANCH.
    love will win in the end.
    Tony and Sue. (getbeckyout) xxx
  15. The Shadow Member

Since I'm still without sound, I'm separating my raw footage into the three days and will put the videos up on YouTube, links to come in a bit....
  16. afternon Member

This is such an international effort and the anons still in this battle have steely determination- the cult cannot win, they have lost one of the vital parts of dictatorship- information control.

I wish I could've been at the megaraid- I was at a festival, putting "youfoundthecard.com" cards everywhere and jumping about with my mask on for parts of the weekend!

It's going to be fantastic to see Miscavige lose his little empire!
  17. anon0004 Member

Your´re always welcome!
    Plz let us know when you come so we can set up the raid when you´re around, and have a chat about how things are progessing when you´re here.
  18. The Shadow Member

Sneaky Sneaky ;)
  19. strobe Member

youtube's copyright detection system makes me raeg.

(My video will be up elsewhere tomorrow)
    • Like Like x 1
  20. exOT8Michael Member

Vimeo?
  21. strobe Member

• Like Like x 1
  22. anon0004 Member

23. Namenlos Member

Have patience with Trollgear; I know Hat took SHITTON of footage, that's gonna take a while to edit together ;)
  24. strobe Member

Thanks, and ha yeah, consider mine an appetiser :p
    • Like Like x 1
  25. exOT8Michael Member

26. The Shadow Member

Fantastic video Strobe......PROFESSIONAL STANDARDS

Also-

The length of time you have to wait for TrollGear is directly proportional to how epic it is
  27. Ann O'Nymous Member

28. Anonymous Member

Fix'd
  29. frettchen007 Member

damn good vid strobe
  30. AnotherSock Member

Sounds like a good reason to go for a September megaraid date, to me.

BTW, Oktoberfest starts in September, too... although Hamburg is a fair distance from Munich.
  31. Re: london july 11 megaraid postgame

Strobe your video is...
    [IMG]

But can you enlighten me, what is the music at the very very start?
  32. leofox Member

My own set of pictures:
    Megaraid London

This was just a selection, too. I made a lot more.
  33. Anonymous Member

Should be fairly quick then.
  34. HurpusDurpus Member

My first raid for a long time, really enjoyed it.
  35. strobe Member

thanks everyone

and
    that is a remix of the Eurovision Song Contest theme, Te Deum
    • Like Like x 1
  36. JohnnyRUClear Member

Yes, it shouldn't be long.
  37. Anonymous Member

About two inches from what I heard.
  38. Anonymous Member

39. lol9000 Member

URL is wrong is description on that vid.