Customize

july 11 - London, England megaraid postgame

Discussion in 'Europe' started by Spangly, Jul 11, 2009.

1. Anon-007 Member

Re: london july 11 megaraid postgame

Next time. try more foreplay ;)
  2. Re: london july 11 megaraid postgame

Halloween in Hamburg?! Sooooo tempting.
  3. Mouseyhair Member

10 Dutchfags here had a great time. Raids were fun (especially doing the Time Warp at the Dianetics centre), Scilons were fun, Buck Foris I can't remember much of except there was alcohol and a Twilight book burning.

Pics here:

Megaraid pictures by Mouseyhair - Photobucket

IMG_0774.jpg

IMG_0791.jpg

IMG_0739.jpg
  4. strobe Member

Anonymous V Scientology
    Making a documentary of anon vs Sci but no cooperation from Sci as yet.

And was troll really not a scilon? If not it was a damn good impression. Either way, I'll have the full video of it up soon, (with captions added thinking he was a scilon).

I have 5 gig of photos and footage to edit, which will take a while. So don't expect my protest video any time soon. And i'll write up a short summary when i can be arsed.

In the meantime, have a panoramic shot of the protest.
    http://img200.imageshack.us/img200/9441/megaraidpanoramic.jpg
    look out for the guy in a silver and blue jacket :p
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Tolp Member

Anon, it was fucking epic. We had a great time over in London. Buck Forris was awesome. Same time next year?
  6. Super J3w Member

Yeah, it was pretty fucking awesome.

Internet Hat Machine is a Jew, because his mother's mother's mother's mother's is a Jew, and Judaism passes through the mother.
    Other than that... I ain't got any pics, sorry.

However, I would like to thank everyone who came to the Megaraid. Without raiders, there is no megaraid.

P.S. - next megaraid in Amsterdam, Anon must move like a wave - from London, through the North Sea, to Amsterdam, then east to Hamburg!
  7. Anonymous Member

agreed, who votes megaraid in loldon again?
  8. Anonymous Member

Hamburg seems a nicer bet.
  9. Namenlos Member

What were you wearing? I still have a bunch I didn't upload. Were you wearing goggles?

Also, you all seem to have an uncanny ability to photograph the back of my head...

Jesus some of your photos seriously need swirly face tech.
  10. Re: london july 11 megaraid postgame

As a former (alleged) Leader of Anonymous, I heartily endorse this message

EDIT: Mainly because, if we go to Hamburg, I won't have to organise anything
  11. Anonymous Member

Or there might be some sooper sekrit reason that only Jews know about...

I CALL CONSPIRACY!! HAT MACHINE DID 9/11!!
  12. Super J3w Member

He just doesn't know it yet.
  13. Re: london july 11 megaraid postgame

Me not speaking the language made it ll the lulzier when I went to Hamburg, and has some 8-year-old $cikids try to bullbait me in German....

Seriously, almost everyone speaks some English (and, generally, better than a lot of English people do), and the Localfags will translate.
  14. Re: london july 11 megaraid postgame

One camerafag in a car, one of their security guards, and a few rude gestures from people driving past. That was it... Which is still better than Loldon,

There was the usual selection of Bush-Hiding OSA, but they GTFOd whenever Anon came near (the license plate said FRESH and it had dice in the mirror)
  15. Re: london july 11 megaraid postgame

Well the blue hair was very noticable =P Like a beacon, maybe.
    And I was balck and white dress, flowery pattern. I seriously need to do more mask adjustments before next month now I have my own V Mask, I did some rough mouth-widening tech the Saturday morning so I could at least drink through a straw but god the eyes on that thing are too small..
  16. strobe Member

Full Video of Scifag/Troll/Whatever
    Part 1:
    Part 2:
    • Like Like x 1
  17. exOT8Michael Member

To me the guy looks like a kind of fail /b/tard there to troll without his keyboard for the sweet experience of leaving his basement and the thrill of fapping to anons videos later.
    Amirite?
  18. anonoblong Member

mike, you are getting way too into anon speak man

i liked you more when you were the shy ex who spoke up :p
  19. exOT8Michael Member

See what Chanol-OG did 2 me, LOL.

Don't worry, normal service will be resumed as soon as possible.

My anon speak is just a mask.
  20. anonoblong Member

i guess what i mean is find solace in your freedom, and while this may feel like home, it's not, this cause is for a single purpose and after all is said and done we will all go back to our respective places. While I enjoy the OG and NG aspects of this "crusade"... anon is not an answer or an alterative, it is a flock of faggy seagulls going after the same crab

tl;dr: enjoy the ride, but in the end, this is all a ride
  21. exOT8Michael Member

Indeed, and I am enjoying it.
    I also do have a life too.
    Anon inspires me so I tend to jump into forum post boxes.
  22. anonoblong Member

<3

See I worry about you

fagfagex-scifag

also, cocks
  23. exOT8Michael Member

yes please.
    ;-P
  24. Re: london july 11 megaraid postgame

25. Re: london july 11 megaraid postgame

1247562120664.jpg
    Nevar let it happen again.... Spangly fell for it, hook line and sinker! as well as a couple of others... Stuka spotted it for what it was, as did Jedi.

next tiem, keep a watch for 'tastics little pals
  26. Mouseyhair Member

I've blurred everyone who wanted to be blurred. Only faces showing are of the ten Dutchfags, with permission. Just see it as a big "fuck you, come and get us, Scientology".
  27. The Shadow Member

True, and if my lip-reading is right (I still has no sound card) you can see it at 4:10ish on Strobe's part 2 video. Anyone who was there will remember that my response to his 'Are you The Shadow?' was delayed, that's because it came out of no-where and I was running through the options in my head. I knew at that point he was either one of us having a laugh, or a troll from somewhere like britfa.gs. The only Scilon who has ever identified me as 'The Shadow' was the old New York Sci from Saint Hill lat year, who was familiar with the original character, he was like "I knew it, that's The Shadow, Lamont Cranston!"
  28. Re: london july 11 megaraid postgame

If we are going anywhere as short notice as halloween...
    I need to know THIS MONTH at the absolute latest...
    So I can start living off budget rice to raise enough money in time to get there...

This also means a need to know exactly how much it will cost ASAP.
  29. basil Member

We could always hire a yellow van and drive over...

If you are going, and don't have an EH1C european medical card, don't forget to apply for one.
  30. aragami Member

well, this is changing daily, i guess...at least for flights.
  31. Anoniemert Member

Amsterdam is obviously the best choice for the next megaraid :p

-2 raid locations extremely close to each other (5 minute walk), one in front of the org and one on a huge square right in the bustling center.
    -Coffee shops (hash bars) and smoking weed on the street.
    -So many people pass by that on one raid we actually managed to pass out more then 10k flyers.
    -everyone speaks English (you'll find more English speakers at our raid location then Dutch speakers)
    -bars and such are open pretty much 24/7
    -lodging is cheap
    -the world famous red light district.
    -beer is the same quality and price as in Germany (just don't drink heineken, it's piss and just for export)
    -natural flow from west to east, Loldon > Amsterdamned > Hamburgers
    -Did I mention the weed?
  32. Schwabe Member

Obvious troll ... exceeding gaussian distribution of Scilon "conversation" duration by sigma>>9000
  33. aragami Member

damn you! ;-P
    i just forced myself to forget about the weed and support my fellow germanons to push a hamburg megaraid. and now you remember me again.

i'm out of this. i'll go wherever the next megaraid will be...as long as it's not somalia or romania.
  34. Silent Member

Lawl, if you really thought that retard troll was a scifag you need to up your game, you could tell his friend was having a laugh too.

When entering into these types of discussions, win condition is to make them do as much as possible of the talking, and then set them a logical trap, which they eventually fall in through their endless heated babbling, and then you expose their logical fallacies (In front of your friends and everybody at whyweprotest.COM ofcourse!!!1) and lol at them and maybe perform a dance.

Never argue that long with an idiot, as he will just drag you down to his level and beat you with experience...

I wonder how many straws he can fit between his gaping front teeth tho? I think he might even be able to challenge gentlemens mouth witht that vortex of suck.
  35. Grant Member

I was the anon wearing drab green and mirrored mad scient(olog?)ist goggles. Thanks to everyone who complimented me on them, although frankly I was envious of the femanon with the hat and the charming grin - her goggles were far more fancy, and the leather padding was so soft it was like having a baby stuck to your face. Only, er, more appealing than that sounds.

A-non-non-anon, the steampunk raids sound hilarious. I'll have to see if I can get to London in a non-sleep-deprived state sometime. I was a bit out of it on Saturday and didn't join in as much as I'd have liked, but it was a fairly impressive blur of masks, lightsabers, memes and boobies nonetheless. Glad I could join you.
  36. Tolp Member

Fuck yeah, Amsterdam would be an epic idea. Our usual raid location is a giant square right on the fucking busiest street in Amsterdam, on a 5 minute walk from Amsterdam Central Station. The org is on a 3 minute walk from there for additional trolling.

We have weed, awesome beer, and a kickass location for a dutchfag-style Buck Forris, only instead of in a park next to water (the IJ), and with weed.

Also, hostels in Amsterdam are quite cheap. There are a lot of hostels in central Amsterdam.
  37. Tjebbe Member

Not to mention that Rotterdam has the best bar in the world; http://singha.lonelyplanet.com/bars/?sort=rank

But yeah, Amsterdam would be awesome, how does Amsterdamned Halloween sounds?
  38. Anonamefag Member

Damn you Amsterdam, you and your weed! Damn you!
    We germans maybe dont have any legal weed here, but we have Headcrabz, St. Pauli (red light awesum district), we have an awesum harbour. Furthermore we have Sauerkrauz and Bratwurst, you lost the game.
  39. basil Member

Apart from winding up Scientologists, anything of interest for someone who doesn't drink, smoke or do drugs?
  40. Anonamefag Member

THE MINISTER WANTS YOU FOR THE HAMBURG GLOBAL RAID
    lolkrebs.jpg