Customize

july 11 - London, England megaraid postgame

Discussion in 'Europe' started by Spangly, Jul 11, 2009.

1. Anonymous Member

Re: london july 11 megaraid postgame

MASKS ALLOWED? Y/N
  2. Anonymous Member

Some footage of our friend's performance (Warning - a tedious 10 minutes - don't watch unless really, really interested. Don't say I didn't warn you.)

Strange Bloke

Make of it what you will.
  3. Namenlos Member

Right, there's 34 pix for now, moar will be uploaded tomoroow.

July Mega Raid pictures by NamenlosV - Photobucket

But yah, Gentlemen chipped his tooth AGAIN on Jedi's lightsabre.
    Loads of public taking photos and a film crew, possibly the guise from the BBC?
  4. getbeckyout Member

5. Voigt Member

Anons on the train, my ticket included for some reason.

000_0021[1].jpg
    000_0022[1].jpg

That was a top day. Apologies for not being a tad more sociable, but I was absolutely exhausted from a late night coupled with the early start. Really would have liked to have made it a long weekend, but sadly there was no money for that. Ah well. You can count on one more mask at the next big raid (a proper guy fawkes one this time).
  6. Anonymous Member

Probably explains why you are a fat cunt ;)
  7. aragami Member

last time i checked...they even "looking for drugs"-stripped me down just by wearing black and sunglasses. but (and that's a big "but") that was in bavaria.

so at least southern germany is not good idea.

i was impressed by the stories about the hamburg locations, honestly. and berlin is anyway a nice fuckin place to be.

taking holland in to a pool of possible locations...i would prefer ams(!)-ter(!)-dam(!), though...sorry fellow germanons...i'm a professional pot-head. ;-P

but at least we would win at every "burning-bookball match"...cause they can't play. muahahahahaharrrrr
  8. exOT8Michael Member

There is something epic about anons in GF masks in the Tube (Metro).
    Maybe echos of V for Vendetta??
    Take red roses...

:*|>
  9. Anonymous Member

FTW
  10. Re: london july 11 megaraid postgame

Ignore the britfa.gs Failtroll.

Spais confirm their event was Damien and his buttbuddies having an extended sausagefest circlejerk.

Also, Ellesmere Road's resident hobbit fucknob has failed to ban anyone, despite our best hopes he would do so.

Buck Foris Fatality Total:
    1 copy of Dianetics
    1 copy of Twilight
    1 copy of New Moon
    Heretic's dignity
    1 Dutch cripple
    >9000 units of alcohol
    Several Anon livers

Also, Epic Scotch Guy is now the leader of Anonymous, due to his inspiring speech.
  11. Re: london july 11 megaraid postgame

[SIZE="5"][COLOR="Magenta"]Pix0rz[/COLOR][/SIZE]

3715093806_fd5a7cc9dc.jpg?v=0.jpg
    3715011540_83242e3732.jpg?v=0.jpg
    3714098885_513d919c70.jpg?v=0.jpg
    3714902506_6307417cc9.jpg?v=0.jpg

MOAR PIX HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERE

Epic Dutch cripple is Epic.
  12. lol9000 Member

Great day guys... afterparty was awesome... hope you guys liked the trolleycannon? dunno if I'm around next month yet, but here's hoping, eh? I can't believe how long they ran for, I calculated 6-7 hours, I had a spare battery in the car to double that, but they were still going when I left, after a whopping 11 hours!!!
  13. Re: london july 11 megaraid postgame

Trolleycannon was awesum. It fought on in teh non-stopping rain also!
  14. anona-hh Member

hey picfags, know its kinda silly so many anons didn't stay anons at all, but keep an eye on the pics/vidz posted with anons too damn dumb to wear masks...
  15. Re: london july 11 megaraid postgame

SPANK YOU FAG! :D

'FRO-FEMANON WAS WIN.
  16. Namenlos Member

I got annoyed with unmasked fags, the ones who were still unmasked at TCR I asked if they didn't mind being facefagged then. Mostly shrugs, unmasked because they want to.
  17. Anonymous Member

Some people choose not wear masks to the main raid. Implied in this is that they don't mind their pix posted.
  18. XtremeNL Member

Very much yes.
    Amsterdam is also extremely tourist friendly, english is spoken in basicly all establishments.
    (and some place they don't even speak Dutch)

Plus we haven't kicked our org's assin a long time so that's another reason to march trough Amsterdam.
  19. basil Member

That's how I see it. If you're following or concentrating on people eating, waiting to phot them as soon as they de-mask, that's one thing (sci dirty trick) but if they're in the protest pen with a sign and giving out flyers de-masked, then that in my book means they aren't bothered about being facefagged, or already have been and doesn't afraid of anything.
  20. i'mglib Member

Holy Xenu, that's an impressive raid.
    You guys are definitely doing it right, and you also run this.
  21. anona-hh Member

disgree. same anonfags on some pix with and on some without mask... too hot for me to post unpixld...
  22. lol9000 Member

I don't wear a mask. I'm not bothered. You can post as many pictures as you like of me I have been doing this on and off since the very first protest. If they don't know who I am by now, they are more fail than I thought...
  23. Miyu Member

Agreed and disagreed? Can I do that?
    Some just didn't seem to have masks or aren't used to wearing them. 'nuf said there. It was also bloody hot in those things. Far as getting your faces shown, I'm used to going over each picture with a select and blur when needed.

Sorry Anons, still no pix here. I meant to sleep a few hours and then get to organizing through my total of >9000 pix (in reality: 419 which sadly includes a LOT of blur), but ended up sleeping the whole day through. Oops.
  24. Re: london july 11 megaraid postgame

I would say that it is best to blur everyone's face, regardless of how often they appeared sans mask. While local London Anons might know who chooses to go unmasked, who doesn't, visitors won't know this distinction. I mean there are times when my face has appeared in pictures and videos just because of the person's failure to avoid taking photos/videos of unmasked Anons and I ask for these to be shooped out, so imo it's best to just do it straight off. Less hassle.
  25. Drums of War Member

Well goddamn, I missed that.
  26. Re: london july 11 megaraid postgame

Better luck next time ;]

That wasn't this month actually, I seem to have managed to avoid every single photo that was taken on the Saturday :(
  27. basil Member

Me too :)
  28. Re: london july 11 megaraid postgame

oh yeah?
    ~Image Deleted~
    a Basil shaped object caught on film courtesy of Hubbardys magic lens
  29. aragami Member

i guess teh chicken is not very happy to not appear on that pic
  30. basil Member

Yeah blur out the chicken's face :p
  31. anony.max Member

isranons need help.....

how do I upload pix in the middle of loldon?
    is there a shop that do that kind of stuff for people?
    I have a lot of boooooooobs shots that want to be seen........

pleeeeeeeeese help me sweet loldon anons!
  32. aragami Member

wireless networks everywhere (and every now and then even unsecured ones) and a lot of internet shops, too. i never tried those...but i guess they allow usb-devices, don't they.
  33. Re: london july 11 megaraid postgame

Ah it was you with the rubber chicken then was it? I was wondering about that... I thought the chicken squeaking made the passers-by look even more terrified if anything.
  34. AnotherSock Member

I'm glad to hear you're still in Loldon. You travelled a damn long way for that raid! Have a great holiday...

Oh, and... I'm totally up for a Dusseldorf megaraid, masked or no. Excellent craic!
  35. Silent Member

Why not hamburg instead? They allow masks and are known to be epic!
  36. Schwabe Member

37. Re: london july 11 megaraid postgame

I vote for a raid in Wales.
  38. Kamera-Bernd Member

Düsseldorf does not allow masks for us, but on that special occasion one could argue with the police that ppl from other countries face retribution there, thus needing masks. also, we have room and board for a lot of people here, as it seems. Also, we have real beer.
  39. Re: london july 11 megaraid postgame

1zz3qme.jpg