Customize

Julian Assange What's next?

Discussion in 'Wikileaks' started by Anonymous, Jun 8, 2012.

• Agree Agree x 1
  1. Anonymous Member

2. Fucking NOICE find man!
    This just keeps getting juicier and juicier.
    There is no way the UK is willing to lose those contracts in Ecuador.
    Next to the middle east amazonian lands in South America have the most concentration of crude.
  3. Anonymous Member

4. HTTPS Member

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. Anonymous Member

What you need to keep in mind here is that Correa only made the asylum offer in passing as a way to give the finger to the U.S. Assange has called his bluff and now he doesn't know what to do. My guess is that Ecuador will not grant asylum and Assange will be arrested as soon as he sets foot outside the embassy. I do not believe he will be extradited to the U.S.
  6. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 2
  7. Anonymous Member

who gives a flying fuck what you think
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Anonymous Member

9. Anonymous Member

That was rude.
  10. Well, you know, instead of making bullshit assumptions about things its obvious you don't seem to know anything about try at least reading this ENTIRE thread from post # 1 and the other one here which are chock full of proof that letting Assange into the hands of the Swedes is signing his death sentence

And how Correa (yeah a big part of it is as a big fuck you to the USA and its bullying) is offering asylum to him to protect whistle blowers from big brother and its allies.

Reading works and it helps people dear.
    • Like Like x 1
  11. While technically true, that ignores the fact that we're still reaping the shitstorm from crap our government has pulled over the last century or more. We're the biggest guy on the block, and as a result, our mistakes have had the largest, worst consequences. I don't think anyone has said we're the cause of all of the problems. We've just caused or permitted the lion's share of the worst of them.

12. I truly do not know if he's innocent. That said, he's famous or infamous, depending on who you ask, and he should know better. He should ask Kobe Bryant. If he needs to scratch that itch, he should use his hand or get a Fleshlight. No chance of problems that way.
  13. Sorry. I have to call bullshit on this one. The only way the CIA will get its dick out of South America's collective ass is when it resembles the television show "Dark Angel."
  14. I disagree. I've seen him making plenty of sense. I've also seen him act as chemo when there was a severe groupthink infection. Both are valuable, even, or especially, when people disagree with him.
  15. I find it funny when people talk about Ecuador as though they're a Third World country, and the United States isn't. Look at our education and infrastructure. Look at the corruption of our government and the income inequality. If we're not Third World, that's only because of our historical position.
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  16. Anonymous Member

All I stated in my post was why I thought asylum had been offered in the first place, and now that Assange has requested it, Correa is in a bind. What I did not do is invent "facts" and offer up anecdotal evidence to support whatever agenda I happen to be pushing. Your wishing otherwise will not make it true. Sure would like to know what "bullshit assumptions" you think I've made.

There has been no evidence supporting the allegation of a "secret" U.S. indictment and in fact there is no such animal. Furthermore, several members of the British Government have stated that if the U.S. authorities wanted Assange they could have extradited him from the U.K. As far as people being questioned is concerned, I think the U.S. has the right to try to determine whether Assange has committed a crime under U.S. law.

You folks need to lose the tinfoil and put on your critical thinking caps.
  17. Anonymous Member

Butthurt, faggot?
  18. Anonymous Member

You should stay on ESMB where you belong.
  19. Anonymous Member

fify nc
    • Agree Agree x 3
  20. And like I just got done telling you, read through the entire thread and you will see well know news publications writing articles about whats really going on.
    I did not have to invent anything, its all right there for you dear.

Were not on the AVS forums in here deary, that crap you use to undermine peoples opinions based on facts on ESMB and the AvS sub forum will not work on the FoI sub forum.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  21. Anonymous Member

zing!
    • Funny Funny x 1
  22. Anonymous Member

You make me tired with your conspiracy theories. Your so-called "facts" are based on hearsay and unchecked speculation by your "well-known" news publications. Hell, MSNBC is a "well-known" news source and they are hardly credible. Look, when your world view is challenged, don't go all hysterical. Take a hard look at not only the "facts", but who is putting them forth. You people are reading an awful lot into a simple post of my opinion.
  23. Anonymous Member

FYI, I have been to Ecuador, It's a third-world country.
  24. You fucking cunt!
    I was born and lived there till I was 14. And was just there for a 8 months last year.
    Now shut the fuck up!
  25. Anonymous Member

It's third world in its culture, global outlook and economy. If Correa didn't have the U.S. to demonize the people of his country would boot his ass out in a New York minute. Julian Assange is bat-shit crazy if he thinks he can function in that culture.
  26. Anonymous Member

Are you folks trolls? I've never met a real one and I was just wondering. At least LastOneStanding has the cojones to post under his nick.
  27. Why don't you go back to baawwwing about the cult on ESMB and leave the FoI talk to the grown ups, dear?

No, actually not really....
    He actually did some good in Ecuador.
    Before I went back there was no sick leave or maternity leave for employees, menial workers like maids , drivers and the lot had no rights.
    The was no social security like program to help Ecuadorians save for their twilight years.

Now people that work in big corporations get almost everything that people in the USA get, paid vacations, sick leave etc.

Menial workers are not allowed to work passed a certain amount of hours during the week and get the weekends off, paid holidays and stuff like that.
    Coorporate workers have a choice of whether they want something that resembles a 401k or just put some money into the social security.

Please elwood go read a book about modern day Ecuador and Correa's policies before you even think about trying to start an argument with me about this subject.
  28. Anonymous Member

Congrats, last one standing. That's the first intelligent post I've seen from anyone so far. I will concede the point because my experience with Ecuador is based on my tears as an airline pilot flying to Quito in the early 2000's. Glad to hear things have improved. How's he financing all that good stuff?
  29. Hugo Chavez and Citgo oil pretty much.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  30. Anonymous Member

OK. I didn't mean to derail the thread. My original post stated that:

1. Correa offered Assange asylum as a way to give a big "fuck you" to the U.S.
    2. He didn't expect Assange to take him up on it and now he's got to somehow brazen it out.
    3. There is no "secret" or "sealed" indictment and Assange will not be extradited to the U.S. from Sweden. He could have been extradited from England if the Americans really wanted his ass.
    4. Assange is basically a coward.
  31. While that is true, I've been to parts of my city. America is also a Third World country, maybe Second World if I'm feeling generous.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  32. Im not looking up any more info for for you elwood.
    Do that shit yourself.
  33. Anonymous Member

Stratfor is not the U.S. government. Develop some critical thinking skills or GTFO. Bye.
  34. Anonymous Member

Another red-state redneck... Fuck you and your sister, I mean your wife.
  35. Anonymous Member

You're not Anonymous, you're flotsam from ESMB.
    Now fuck off and quick before we make you the next chew toy around here.
  36. Anonymous Member

You didn't. We're just gonna fuck with you awhile.

DOX or GTFO
    Also: the US needs to be told "fuck you" a lot more, and I promise you it will be before it goes down in flames.

DOX or GTFO, Fox News watcher.

Wrong and wrong again. At least your stupid KKK ass is consistent.

Of course, no American is cowardly, especially not the proud fighting men and women who assassinate people by joystick.

I take a huge shit on you and your inbred ilk.
    • Like Like x 2