Customize

Julian Assange What's next?

Discussion in 'Wikileaks' started by Anonymous, Jun 8, 2012.

1. uhh fuck you bro! :p
  2. Tourniquet Member

er, why is that, LOSer?
  3. Herro Member

Wanna know why rape is one of the most under reported crimes out there? Hint, the attitude in your post has something to do with it :D
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Anonymous Member

5. Malory Member

No Herro, I'm mad and scathing because dumbass revenge allegations such as the one these women made is why genuine rape victims aren't listened to and date rape allegations aren't taken seriously. Feel free to argue if you really believe no woman has ever cried rape as a form of payback.

(By the way, I'd always respect you afterwards bb, even if it's only 30 seconds of sex followed by two hours of crying)
    • Like Like x 3
  6. Anonymous Member

The crime that he's accused of isn't rape.
  7. Herro Member

Why are you assuming that that these are just "revenge allegations?"
  8. Anonymous Member

Why are you seeming to assume that they aren't?
    Contrary much?
  9. Herro Member

The post made the assumption perfectly clear.
  10. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 1
  11. Anonymous Member

• Funny Funny x 1
  12. Anonymous Member

13. Anonymous Member

14. Anonymous Member

15. Anonymous Member

This thread has started to look delicious!
  16. Anonymous Member

You're patently unable to find anything wrong with anything... excepting the posts here on WWP. Why all the misplaced effort?
  17. Either way it does not matter what you fucks think
    Ecuador is letting Assange into the country..

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-latin-america-11874911
    Ecuador offers Wikileaks founder Assange residency

_50217681_010746302-1.jpg The Wikileaks founder is facing sexual assault allegations in Sweden - accusations that he strenuously denies
    Continue reading the main story
    Wikileaks Revelations

Ecuador has offered Julian Assange, the founder of the whistle-blowing website Wikileaks, residency in the country.
    Deputy Foreign Minister Kintto Lucas said his country's government wanted to invite Mr Assange to Ecuador to give him the opportunity to speak publicly.
    He said Ecuador was concerned about some of the alleged American activities revealed by Wikileaks.
    Earlier this year Sweden refused an application from Mr Assange, who is Australian, for residency there.
    "We are open to giving him residency in Ecuador, without any problem and without any conditions," Mr Lucas said.
    "We are going to try and invite him to Ecuador to freely present, not only via the internet, but also through different public forums, the information and documentation that he has," he said.
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  18. Malory Member

Oh sweetie, anyone following the story will have read up on what's going on.

I'll have to insist you use a condom though - I'm a bit of a neat freak and who wants to get mooshy?
  19. Anonymous Member

Anonymous is pleased.
    TrollFaceDancing.gif
  20. Anonymous Member

Hopefully this will work out better than Keith Henson claiming refuge status in Canada.
    • Funny Funny x 1
  21. Anonymous Member

Sorry, but Keith Henson =/= Julian Assange, OG.
  22. Anonymous Member

That would be fantastic!!!

I sure would like to see independent verification; atm BBC is the only news outlet that is running this story according to google (would make sense though, that BBC got it first....)

Mod Edit: The article is from November 20th 2010 :(
  23. Anonymous Member

Agreed. Others are not hopping to prominently disaply this story. Makes one wonder if news outlets are really just imperialist toadies.

Whatever... this made my day :)
  24. Anonymous Member

Why Assange's bid for Ecuador asylum may dismay supporters
  25. Anonymous Member

Assange thinks outside the box.

He could easily be smuggled out in the boot of a diplomatic car, not subject to search by British police.
  26. Anonymous Member

Two smart guys too smart for their own good. If the CIA wants to waste someone, Ecuador would be a good place to do it.

Going to Sweden and confessing to morning sex without a wrapper might be more embarrassing, but probably the better move.
  27. Anonymous Member

1. Sure, but they would have to find him first.

2. The issue is a little more profound than that, lrn2news. Also, Assange offered himself up for questioning while IN Sweden, and he was told, it's OK, you can go.

THINK.
  28. Anonymous Member

lol
    date on article is old
    too early for bubbly, yet :)
  29. Anonymous Member

http://www.eluniverso.com/
  30. Anonymous Member

31. Anonymous Member

He would be extradited to the US. We can hold "terrorist supporters" here indefinitely and try them.
  32. Anonymous Member

And "you're either with US, or you're with the terrorists."
    This makes my own personal position sparkling clear :)
  33. Anonymous Member

Really? Sweden would take a major PR hit if so.
  34. Anonymous Member

The Swedes are REAL concerned about their PR, obviously, having carried this patent travesty so far.
    They are already a laughing-stock.
  35. Anonymous Member

1339313522_5fa4fe49fc48487ffe721d59434fd33a.jpg
    Already happened.
  36. Herro Member

Ok your own fingers.
    • Funny Funny x 1
  37. Anonymous Member

lolfuckingwut
  38. We are still waiting to hear from the official website of my country's embassy in the UK but if i know Rafael Correa (and I do) he will do anything and everything to flaunt his insubordination towards the USA. This will fit his "fuck you America" attitude like a glove. That's one thing I'm glad he learned from that nut job Hugo Chavez.
  39. Anonymous Member

¿Ud es ecuatorian@? Qué cool :)
    ¡Viva Ecuador!