Customize

julian assange released

Discussion in 'Wikileaks' started by new guy, Dec 14, 2010.

1. new guy Member

Re: julian assange released

Fantastic NEWS
  2. Pigeon Member

Ditto. Is there an online one for fags without a TV?
  3. Anonymous Member

Links to live coverage, anyone?
  4. Sponge Member

5. mma2000 Member

Sweet :)
  6. Anonymous Member

Thanks, Sponge. Good to see him out. But his short incarceration will have done his cause a lot of good, I'd say.
  7. bastet Member

it's so fuckin great to see those masks in the crowd.
  8. xenubarb Member

Second amendment measures?
  9. Joekenorer Member

He's not the issue, he was only symbolic of the issue. You can crush a symbol, but not its context.
  10. Anonymous Member

here goes my trust in the swedish media protection laws...
  11. Sponge Member

He acknowledged that in an interview a few moments ago with BBC TV news just before leaving London. His actual choice of words being, "....we are a resilient organisation that can withstand decapitation attacks."

I'll link to a video soon.
  12. Anonymous Member

Must resist the urge to photoshop the man into a Highlander poster ... must resist ...
  13. Anonymous Member

“Cowardice asks the question, 'Is it safe?' Expediency asks the question, 'Is it politic?' But conscience asks the question, 'Is it right?' And there comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular but because conscience tells one it is right.”

“Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and consciencious stupidity.”

“In the End, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.”

“The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.”

“Almost always, the creative dedicated minority has made the world better.”

“A man can't ride your back unless it's bent.”

Quotes of Martin Luther King
  14. SharPseudo Member

I've only recently become introduced to Anonymous, along with it the Julian Assange siutation.

Fingers and toes crossed for Assange over here!
  15. SharPseudo Member

+1
  16. exOT8Michael Member

The eyes of the world are Anonymous, and they are watching all that occurs.

Thank goodness.
  17. Sponge Member

Channel4 News, telephone interview this evening...

18. Anon T0d Member

19. DarkXLord Member

That is, my friends, good news. And as previously said, his incarceration made publicity for his cause, and WikiLeaks cause also, and showed to the world that Anonymous were also supporting, and still alive.
  20. AnonyVix Member

Good news that he is out. Frankly I am appalled about how the whole Wikileaks and particularly Julian has been treated.

"They" must think we're stupid not to know that everything is directly down to the USA Government exerting influence because they've had their nose put out of joint.
  21. Kilia Member

I'm really happy Julian is now free. Bless him and bless all his supporters.
  22. Anonymous Member

Det ser hemskt mörkt ut, Sverige.
  23. Anonymous Member

As an American, I can tell you that this has educated me even further about the insidious and corrupt nature of our government, corporations (same thing) and military leaders as well as media being owned by same.

In our recent November elections, it also confirms to me that voters are not required to pass intelligence tests or drug tests or mental health tests.

The citizens who didn't vote because they didn't like Any of the choices now have to deal with the burden of their not voting. I'll guess they Will vote in 2012.
  24. Re: julian assange released

He's not free yet. He's out on bail. Sweden still want to extradite him, and the USA are still trying to find ways to wheedle the law so that they can fuck him over.

Not to piss on our fireworks, because I'm as happy as anyone that the guy's gonna get to spend tonight in a warm comfy bed and not a shitty prison cell, but let's not forget for one minute:

It's not over. The fight continues.
  25. Joekenorer Member

Anonymous could affect the next election, if done properly. When they shot down the 100 year old precedence that kept corporations from dumping endless amounts of money into campaigns, they forgot that money can only cover ads, travel, and elite votes. It can't buy us, and we should move on that. If there should ever be an operation of operations it should be winning our country back in the next election.

Join the Anon party. Lets start looking for a fucking leader, then put him in office. No dems, Reps, Teas, or Inds. ANONS.
  26. Anonymous Member

>>Join the Anon party. Lets start looking for a fucking leader, then put him in office. No dems, Reps, Teas, or Inds. ANONS.
    >>Lets start looking for a fucking leader, then put him in office. No dems, Reps, Teas, or Inds. ANONS.
    >>Lets start looking for a fucking leader, then put him in office.
    >>Lets start looking for a fucking leader
    >>a fucking leader
    >>leader

Epic_Facepalm_of_Epicness_by_Gendrome.jpg
  27. LocalSP Member

No you can't buy me.. oh wait...um how much are they offering?
  28. Rockyj Member

29. Joekenorer Member

Just saying. A little organization can do a lot. If we want to act like like internet faggiotos, then thats all we'll be. Noone will take us seriously after a short while, and then we're right back to where we were.
  30. Anonymous Member

If you want to found a new political party, then you can't be anonymous.
  31. Anonymous Member

Fuck leaders. We need loyal Office Boys who suit up and show up. People who can get elected. You need to be good with Media, and Toastmasters or somesuch would be a good thing.

SRSBSNS.

I'm in.
  32. grebe Member

Maybe a communications course would help.
  33. Anonymous Member

Though the leader thing is ofcourse stupid the party idea is not.
    Keep in mind that the Pirate Party is essentially the Anonymous party.
    It actually has seats in some european nations and has a seat in the european parliament.

Pirate Parties International - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

[IMG]
  34. anonanchovie Member

i am so glad that he is at least out on bail, gives us all chance to catch our breath. You anons are brilliant, you have my respect.

This whole reaction by the US power cabals and their kowtowing minions, UK, Sweden and Australian governments is really frightening. Am sorry I am not there in UK, feel powerless to do much of anything, but will find some way to protest, even if it is just writing my thoughts.

This really is the people against the corrupt powers, feking Scientology too, part of the same mindset, if not the same feking cabal. This is an important fight. Respect, anons.

I saw some film, a few years ago, can't remember the name, but it certainly reflected something of what is going on now...
  35. rof Member

36. Anonymous Member

I like how he is an annoying fuck to interview :)
  37. Herro Member

You know, unless the charges against him are totally bogus, I see nothing wrong with how he is being treated. Some of the stuff (like refusing to wear a condom) obviously seems silly to me but some of the other stuff (like having sex with a woman while she was sleeping) is kinda messed up. He's innocent until proven guilty but he's still been accused of some messed up things and it looks like he's been treated fair thus far. Maybe we can focus on Wikileaks... lol what am I saying!? Martyrs are so much more fun of course...

Sigh.
  38. anonohio Member

shit it's herro.
  39. deorcnys Member

He may have been released but according to BBC 24 the US is in the final stage of formulating charges against him. So much for Mr Obama and Ms Clinton, might just as well have kept Bush. no difference another Palace Revolution. I hope Anonymous informs America that You Have Our Attention.