Customize

[Jul 9, 2011] Anonymous vs Scientology Rally (Chicago, USA)

Discussion in 'Planning' started by Strong Strength, Jun 16, 2011.

1. Darth Xander Member

Hope you can make it out again. We'd love to have you.
  2. Darth Xander Member

Hey guys. Just wanted to give you video of my battles with Scientology down in Clearwater. Looking forward to return to the relative calm of the Chicago Org.

3. Me picketing NOI over their ties with Co$
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Darth Xander Member

Cool. We haven't seen too many NOI folks at the Org, but we have seen them. One of them actually spoke a few words to me too. See you Saturday.
  5. Darth Xander Member

Guys, Flag truly is a wonderful place. When you come to visit, they walk around with a sign heralding your arrival.

july4th007.jpg
    • Like Like x 3
  6. Paladin Member

Excellant! I'm looking forward to having you join us this Saturday.
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Kevin Freeman Member

Hey guys, I have been a total asshole, finding a job and everything. It pays for my multiple subscriptions to MMOs that I don't even play, and Netflix, which I do play and watch while on the job (don't tell my boss). I just want you guys to know that I have not been killed by Scientologists, but my job is the busiest on (you guessed it) Saturday.

Anyways, I will try to get to chicago this weekend, no promises. I have a fancy new mask to show everyone.
    • Like Like x 3
  8. Darth Xander Member

We've missed you. Hope you can make it. Go back to watching movies now.
  9. Dra Member

Woohoo, I should be able to make it (last minute change of plans!) :D
    • Like Like x 2
  10. Darth Xander Member

Lord Xander is pleased by this.
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Anonymous Member

Gonna be hot, sunny, and humid. Bring a drink, twice as much fluid as you think you'll need. And maybe a straw with which to sip it under your mask, if you care about that sort of thing.

Be careful out there and look out for each other too. Our org is on a streak a few months long of super-failing at handling the demonstrations, so who knows if this is the month where they go full retard.

Have fun!
  12. Anonymous Member

All the best to you Glorious Bastards. I love Chicago!

I'll be thinking of you tomorrow as I plan for the Raid in Vancouver on the 16th of this month!
    • Like Like x 3
  13. anonymous612 Member

Xander, if you don't kick metaphorical ass I will come up there purely for the purpose of smacking you, because you know the nice cop said it wasn't assault if he didn't see me do it.
    • Like Like x 1
  14. Darth Xander Member

Is that a promise?

You know me. I bring the discord.
    • Like Like x 2
  15. Paladin Member

We don't want you to bring the discord. We just want Dra to bring the cookies.

Chicago protests are NOT about assaulting anyone. Chicago protests are about eating cookies!
    • Like Like x 2
  16. Dra Member

LOL! There will be cookies!
    • Like Like x 2
  17. Darth Xander Member

Place the cookies on the sidewalk and back away!
    • Like Like x 3
  18. anonymous612 Member

:/ Xander should bring discord cookies.
    • Like Like x 2
  19. Wow! I'm uncomfortable with even joking about assaults on-line.
  20. Darth Xander Member

Six can smack me upside the head anytime she wants. I'm sure I would probably deserve it anyway.
  21. anonymous612 Member

I told you. Our sergeant said if he doesn't witness it it doesn't count.
    YOU WOULD.
  22. Hey, I got an idea. Sometime tomorrow, during a time when it quiets down a little bit, let's do a 15-second "We Stand Tall" spoof, like this:

All we gotta do is play the song and have people lip-synch to it, standing shoulder to shoulder and kinda bobbing their heads just a little bit, you know, really getting into the groove. Then all we need is a panning camera shot. We should be able to do it in a couple 1-minute takes. Viewers at home will lol.

Funny? Dumb? Both? I wanna do it!
    • Like Like x 3
  23. LOL! Like it!
  24. Here are the videos, guys. Enjoy

• Like Like x 4
  25. Just met Hugo at the Scientology place in Times Square NYC. He was pretty hostile to me, after eavesdropping on me asking general questions of a member. He butted in and tried to discourage me from questioning. Reminded me of the videos I've seen of David miscavige.