Customize

[Jul 21, 2012] Washington DC Anon Revival / Anonymous Vs. Scientology (Washington, DC)

Discussion in 'Planning' started by MrAnonization, Jun 26, 2012.

1. MrAnonization Member

What could these activities POSSIBLY be (Sarcasm)
  2. RightOn Member

looking forward to the vids. I wonder if Sylvia and Belotte will make an appearance?
    And the rest of the wacky cast
  3. conatus Member

Be bold, be safe, take pics. NYC remembers DC fuckery fondly.

5131109036_24dde635c9.jpg 5131109038_f634cdf1d8.jpg
    • Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. hunterkll Member

Unfortunately, this crosses right over when I agreed to give a presentation on network design and such. Sadly, I will be unable to make it. I'll punch people out if I have to to make it next month. Also, with having a website (anonymousdc.org ) i need people to write content, post articles, etc, just about the local DC area protesting and such, also, need forum moderators. Anyone up for the challenge?

(yes, i know, spam issues, hopefully i've solved that with some tweaks!)

As an aside - I am pushing the idea of a DC site so that I can, if it gets a bit of usage, order a set of cards to drop around and such, instead of having to put on the card directions to go to X Y or Z point click this, click that, or a lengthy URL, just have "anonymousdc.org" as the site address for our local area.
  5. MrAnonization Member

Anyone know any local shops that sell megaphones so I can grab myself a new one.
  6. MrAnonization Member

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. MrAnonization Member

I worked on this for a while so you people better likes it >:3
    • Like Like x 2
  8. anonsoldier Member

Heavy stock paper + tape = conic device with which to amplify your voice. Alternately, try Home Depot/Lowes or Target/Walmart. Those are the places most likely to have megaphones.

Latest weather report says high of 82F with 60 percent chance of rain in the morning. We may have some off and on rain is the most likely situation so I'll be bringing a trash bag for people to toss stuff into to protect from the water if that happens.
  9. skeptic2girl Member

So glad you guys are doing this. Vici misses you. Her camera is getting dusty.

Charge up those batteries, Vici!

Anonymous is back...
  10. anonsoldier Member

High of 80f and isolated thunderstorms from 3-6 according to weather channel. So, be prepared to get wet for the cause.
  11. MrAnonization Member

Works for me, I'll bring a few umbrela
  12. MrAnonization Member

Also I added to my site now any member can post events on the calender. So yeah... people should member on up to the site... We have cake! (Cake will not be provided)
  13. Have fun, guys, stay safe!

Wishing you much caek and LULz.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. MrAnonization Member

Looks like we are getting some rain. That shouldn't really stop us but better to be prepared.
    • Like Like x 2
  15. anonsoldier Member

I'm sure the Org postulated for this rain on PURPOSE. Bad form!
  16. MaidOfWin Member

I guess this should be repeated since we may have newbies at this: Do not attempt to go into the Scientology building. Do not walk on their grounds (inside the tiny ankle-high fence). Dont block traffic on the sidewalk, scilon or otherwise. If someone wants to argue with you, stay respectful and know your facts. If anyone gets physical with you, which hasn't happened in ages here but did happen back in the day, don't retaliate.

Do: keep at least one video camera running at all times, dance, sing, hand out flyers & cards in a friendly manner, tell scilons to have a nice day, chalk if you have it, wave signs, encourage honks from the multitudes of passing traffic, stay hydrated.
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  17. MrAnonization Member

Anyone going onto the beltway there is an accident so be prepared for that.
  18. MrAnonization Member

This traffic is terrible!
  19. anonsoldier Member

Excellent restatement of some very important information. It's easy to forget that many of us veterans have these rules ingrained but newbies do not.

I am at my hostel and preparing to head on over via metro. I've got my personal water supply, some granola bars, trash bag, handi-wipes, a LOT of flyers I need to get trimmed really fast at a Kinkos, charged digital camera, and a whole lot of excitement.

I'll see you faggots there. BRING THE WIN!

EXPECT US.
  20. MrAnonization Member

I'll be there soon for some earlyness
  21. anonsoldier Member

Delayed, damn Kinkos had no bulk cutter, gotta walk to a new one.
  22. 3rdMan Member

Sick. Can't make it. Sorry.
  23. anonsoldier Member

Event was great success. Post game report will follow later after I've had dinner and drinks to celebrate.
    • Like Like x 4
  24. RightOn Member

25. anonsoldier Member

Also, god fucking damn did I miss wearing the mask. When I get home I'm gone post up the mods I made to mine to kit it out for battle. Seriously, I missed doing this so much and it all came back to me in a flash. I love doing this, and I just love flirting with the random women who come by.

Expect Us.
    • Like Like x 1
  26. anonsoldier Member