Customize

[Jul 16, 2011] Anonymous vs Scientology Rally (Toronto, Ontario, Canada)

Discussion in 'Planning' started by AnonAtomBomb, Jun 1, 2011.

1. TorontosRoot Member

Lemme guess, he enturbulated the scilons?
  2. kittypark Member

Well the guys friend was talking to us and he said he just moved here from china like 4 months ago, barley knows English and has no clue what scientology is. hes an old Chinese man, so he would definitely not know lol. he came out when we were there and we thought he was a $cilon
  3. HellRazor Member

I happened to walk by the Toronto Org tonight at around 7:30 PM and it looked like what DeathHamster described last night. The blinds were closed, no lights on in the bookstore, no staff/security in the lobby, almost no lights on upstairs. Sorry, no photos.
  4. kittypark Member

all hiding in their underground bunker lol
  5. Anonymous Member

Can we haz hellrazor raid with us the next time?
  6. TorontosRoot Member

Video is finally encoded and ready for viewing (then sharing)
    • Like Like x 3
  7. kittypark Member

8. Anonymous Member

me and root

[IMG]
    • Like Like x 3
  9. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 1
  10. DeathHamster Member

So two nights in a row, the Foundation org (nights and weekends) has been closed.

Hmm.
    • Like Like x 2
  11. Anonymous Member

Wait. Weren't there Scilons inside closing the window blinds on Saturday in Root's raid video?
  12. DeathHamster Member

During the day, yes, but I thought there were supposed to be courses in the evening. I've seen the org dead in the evening many times, but I've never seen it dark.

From their site:
    Hours:
    Monday - Sunday:
    9am to 10pm
    • Like Like x 1
  13. Durham_Anon1 Member

Once they saw us they sent out some scilons to start some flyering of their own. We were standing on the other side of the street so we didn't run into anyone who was given one to see what they were. Encountered the coffee shop owner, he came out non-confrontational and asked if we could move across the street and at first said we weren't allowed to stand there. I kept asking him "is this sidewalk right here your property?" he eventually said no but if we could do him a favour and move because it was "bad for business" (Root at this point wasn't enturbulating...yet). I said sure no problem, I didn't want to "harm" his business, he politely thanked us and shook my hand. We relocated across the street in front of the old Panasonic theater. Root enturbulated, I (once again) was the pamphlet ninja, blinds were shut, lulz were had, young skater scilon followed for a while down yonge then split. End of raid.
    • Like Like x 1
  14. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 2
  15. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 1