Customize

[Jul 16, 2011] Anonymous vs Scientology Rally (Toronto, Ontario, Canada)

Discussion in 'Planning' started by AnonAtomBomb, Jun 1, 2011.

1. TorontosRoot Member

I fooled the scitroll, I'm in the st.clair and scarlett road area, close to it, but further east. Flyers could be stuck on the poles and authorized flyer areas where they aren't prohibited.

Alas, the AIO fax I have has a damaged drum, prints leave the paper grey.
  2. anon_infm5 Member

i got an idea...how about on the flyer we have a QR Code linking to a site that supports our views?
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Anonymous Member

There happens to be a raid scheduled for Saturday, June 18th/2011 in Vancouver.

Kozz has told me that Gerry Armstrong will be in attendance. I will Lobby Hard for the mid-July date.

I've noticed that the Vancouver Anons have a preference for mid-month raids and Saturday raids.

In that the 16th of July is a Saturday, I'd say now that the prospects appear positive, but I'll let you know how it goes after the 18th of June Raid.

Raids coast-to-coast on the same day will be awesome!
    • Like Like x 2
  4. Durham_Anon1 Member

she got back to me and just wanted to know what to put on it, info-wise. Besides the basic info (time,place,caek,lulz,win) what else? WWP site? xenu.net? ex-sci kids?
  5. Durham_Anon1 Member

coast-to-coast win...recognize
    • Like Like x 1
  6. AnonAtomBomb Member

7. AnonAtomBomb Member

and yes, please use QR codes, it would be way more convenient for people and more people would see the website. But also put a URL at least for xenu.net just in case
  8. DeathHamster Member

Works for me.

CardFoundYou.jpg
    • Like Like x 3
  9. Anonymous Member

Gotta love the CBC. Sometimes, the corp gets it right!
  10. Durham_Anon1 Member

any reason i can't paste pics anymore? lol
  11. TorontosRoot Member

Maybe the mods are screwing around with the site?
  12. Durham_Anon1 Member

"please enter a valid message" keeps happening when i try posting a pic?
  13. Durham_Anon1 Member

14. Durham_Anon1 Member

15. Anonymous Member

[IMG]

Works for me. Nice Poster.
    • Like Like x 4
  16. Durham_Anon1 Member

hmm still not for me...
  17. anon_infm5 Member

amazing :)
  18. AnonAtomBomb Member

Holy shit, that's awesome!
  19. Durham_Anon1 Member

aye, so I'll see what the other one looks like and maybe use both? anything else to ass on it? the other sites perhaps?
  20. anon_infm5 Member

Auntie: maybe have her change the text of "church of scientology" to the same text as the previous text but make it red. I feel the blood dripping kinda cheapens the effect of an otherwise good poster.
    • Like Like x 1
  21. Durham_Anon1 Member

agreed, so far she's gonna change the text and add the above listed links. anything else?
  22. Durham_Anon1 Member

No Auntie...I'm all Durham baby ;)
    • Like Like x 1
  23. Anonymous Member

Yes, apology for being cryptic.

Posting the image "worked for me..." when others seemed to be having trouble.

However, I wasn't passing judgements on the aesthetics of the poster as working for me.

I agree with the dripping blood text comments and if the artist agrees, then it's all good.
  24. Durham_Anon1 Member

I agree also, she's ok with the change
  25. TorontosRoot Member

I really like the poster :D
  26. Durham_Anon1 Member

• Like Like x 1
  27. Durham_Anon1 Member

The question is who will be available to post these downtown ? I'm outside of the city so I can't unless I go there between nowand then, even so I'm not too familiar with where we can post these
  28. Durham_Anon1 Member

Totally off topic but are we planning anything for gay pride day? Perhaps a mini raid on stress test tables?
  29. AnonAtomBomb Member

No plans yet, but some could be made :) also, has anyone talked to the people that were at the May 30th raid (that aren't in this thread)? We could probably get some of them to come.
  30. Durham_Anon1 Member

Not sure if they are available besides me and torontosroot. I'll see what wisan is up to, he sent me a message on the torontoanonymous site. Haven't seen anyone on the thread I started though
  31. Durham_Anon1 Member

I think pre flyering may Be our best bet for more numbers
  32. Durham_Anon1 Member

• Like Like x 2
  33. kittypark Member

• Like Like x 2
  34. TorontosRoot Member

You sure you added these parts manually? I do so from my phone.
    Code:
     [img][/img] 
    Edited, the kitty did it faster ;)
    PS. Dam you forum glitches!!! :mad:
  35. kittypark Member

• Like Like x 1
  36. Durham_Anon1 Member

nice, so those are the 3 she's made, we can use one or all?

also kitty, i can ask if she can just change the info on those and you guys in halifax can use? if needed
  37. kittypark Member

sweet. I posted one of those new code block barcode scanning whatsits in the Halifax thread, thinking some linkage for smar tphones is a nice add.

hopefully if all works well with the HaliRaid i can get something setup monthly if people are willing.
    • Like Like x 2
  38. AnonAtomBomb Member

I gotta say, whoever your friend is, she is talented. These are amazing. I think we should use 'em all. And did you say you were going to add the QR codes later?

Anyways, Now we just need to get word out. Post these posters anytime your near toronto (After exams are over I'll probobly head over and post some up), Start threads advertising people have raids in their city (if possible on the 16th), and overall warn people of the dangers of Scientology.
    • Like Like x 1
  39. TorontosRoot Member

Kijiji and Craigslist would be good starters, placed under local events. Other classifieds would also be good, especially the free ones.
  40. kittypark Member

• Like Like x 2