Customize

[Jul 16, 2011] Anonymous vs Scientology Rally (Halifax, Nova Scotia)

Discussion in 'Planning' started by kittypark, Jun 14, 2011.

1. kittypark Member

Talking with some people, I, we, were thinking a July 16th rally in Halifax, to go along with the one in Toronto. I have it set for the same time, but compensated for our time zone. I hope at least a few will be interested. I'll definitely be able to get some good pictures, and video if need be. Whos interested?
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Hatter Member

I am for sure, you have my axe
  3. kittypark Member

depending on the numbers, which i suspect may be small, we should decide on a close by place to meet up, and travel together. walking distance.
  4. Anonymous Member

gogogo halianons

<3
    • Like Like x 1
  5. AnonAtomBomb Member

Sweet, I'm the guy that set up the toronto one. Let's see if this hits other cities :D
    • Like Like x 1
  6. kittypark Member

at the very least, if we can get one set up for Vancouver, we can say it spanned coast to coast. I know we may not have the great numbers which require police blockades, but together we can say our numbers were united.

with one month, and one day i am sure we can do this and with any luck, cake for all
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Durham_Anon1 Member

I say we get Auntie Social into the loop concerning his neck of the woods (Vancouver)
  8. kittypark Member

message sent ^_^
  9. Anonymous Member

As I stated to kittypark via pm, I'm good to go to the raid in Vancouver scheduled for Saturday, June 18th.

Kozz has informed me that Gerry Armstrong will attend that protest. I will lobby hard for the July date.

You can be optimistic that we'll go coast-to-coast in July because I've noticed that Van Anons like mid-month raids and Saturday raids.

They also appreciate a Summer date (because of all the rain falling on the city during the rest of the year).

Stay tuned. I'll keep y'all updated.
    • Like Like x 2
  10. Durham_Anon1 Member

Anons activate!
  11. Anonymous Member

How many cities do you think we could activate? Would be nice if Montreal and an Alberta city came onboard.
  12. kittypark Member

interesting you say that lol, talking about that in irc a little.
  13. kittypark Member

14. Durham_Anon1 Member

the friend of mine who designed the toronto posters was able to put them on, haven't printed to try yet though
  15. kittypark Member

excellent. I just copied 20 pages, with 10 youfoundthecard.com cards on it. with over 200 total individual cards, i hope to have some for the raid, if people would like to know more info, and some for in general. heh its a lot but not enough.
  16. kittypark Member

So, apparently they have cut the grass at their location. it had been growing wildy out of control

they expect us

also, I had an idea for a poster, i did this but my creativity has been drained for a while. anyone got something they can add to it, or good enough?

jjronhg.jpg
  17. Durham_Anon1 Member

Awww you didn't capture LRH's good side
  18. kittypark Member

i tried but the helicopter was spinning out of control
    • Like Like x 1
  19. kittypark Member

20. kittypark Member

• Like Like x 1
  21. Anonymous Member

22. kittypark Member

i had to do that i think. it said my last ad was removed because it was used to gain traffic to another website or lies about price, so I had to stress that it as free lol. heres hoping for ad #2.
  23. kittypark Member

24. maon Member

i will be there
  25. DeathHamster Member

26. DeathHamster Member

I'd put them in chronological order (i.e. Jim Jones first), also Solar Temple and the Branch Davidians (Waco).
    • Like Like x 1
  27. kittypark Member

I put them in that order, for the number of dead to show Co$ if left untouched, can make more people die than the other two. I also was thinking of changing the Co$ part to show a number, or a few more names that were associated with deaths.
  28. kittypark Member

29. kittypark Member

Kijiji Halifax definitely have something against this gathering. I wonder why, or because of who
  30. Durham_Anon1 Member

interesting, I posted one as well...gonna go check and see if it's still there.
  31. Durham_Anon1 Member

• Like Like x 1
  32. kittypark Member

yea, the second time i sent in a msg about it, they said they dont allow this type of ad, yet when i asked what they ment by this type of ad, i got no response
  33. Durham_Anon1 Member

mine was deleted last week, i just re-posted it. I sent them a message as well because teh reasons listed didn't say anything about protests. is halifax ready to go on the 16th?
  34. kittypark Member

Halifax is ready. no word on how many will come, and the facebook page hasnt gained responses so im hoping lol
  35. kittypark Member

looks like it will be an alright day. cloudy but doesnt seem like rain. hope to see you there peeps
  36. kittypark Member

for reference, weather for todays protest (because it looks like it will rain)

1pm 20°C [IMG] Variable cloudiness 30% NW 15 km/h
    2pm 21°C [IMG] Variable cloudiness 30% NW 15 km/h
    3pm 21°C [IMG] Variable cloudiness 30% NW 14 km/h

Evening Commute (4pm - 7pm)

4pm 21°C [IMG] Variable cloudiness 30% NW 14 km/h
    5pm 21°C [IMG] Cloudy periods 30% NW 13 km/h
  37. kittypark Member

report has been posted. follow there for all the juicy deets
    • Like Like x 1