Customize

[Jul 16, 2011] Anonymous vs Scientology Rally (Belfast, County Antrim , BT)

Discussion in 'Planning' started by NornIrelandFawkes, May 19, 2011.

1. Belfast Gay pride festival is back and so are those damn homophobic scions. Bring your masks and some caek. Fun for all and no fun for the scions. The more the merrier! Our last raid was a sucess and this time we are hoping for a bigger turn out.
    • Like Like x 1
  2. pedrofcuk Member

• Like Like x 1
  3. AH pedro i can always count on you!
  4. Oh its the same meet up spot from last time. Hopefully the venue won't have changed if it did..well the meet up spot will be the belfast town hall. Ill be wearing the mask and suit and holding a sign. Trust me you will see me
  5. Anonymous Member

Belfast Pride is actually Saturday 30th July, not the 23rd.
  6. pedrofcuk Member

^What about that Fawkes? Wanna change date to 30th?
  7. yeah its better if the date was changed.. i dont want some anons appearing on the raid at the wrong date and time..
  8. pedrofcuk Member

Cool, so I guess announce it on the forums and on here. Did anyone try to contact the gay Pride committee this year? I didn't but I just might do so.
  9. just edited there now.
  10. pedrofcuk Member

I'm emailing the committee to get permission to hand out fliers, no reply yet...
  11. I got this feeling its gonna be a repeat of last year.
  12. Il Dottore Member

Will there be a rally at the scientology foundation centre in belfast anytime soon?
  13. pedrofcuk Member

Hopefullly July 16th
  14. Il Dottore Member

So July 16th at the scientology centre and July 30th for the gay pride festival at Victoria gardens.
  15. Il Dottore Member

p.s any info on times for the events.
  16. pedrofcuk Member

this was discussed over the past few days and also we had dialogue with the pride organisers and decided to leave pride alone so just the 16th afaik, that's not to say any individuals can't go along, just that they (pride) don't want anyone leafletting cos it makes litter and also they don't want to detract from the main message of teh festival, they make good points IMO
  17. Il Dottore Member

That sounds pretty good to be honest, as its likely that i will be at the gay pride festival myself!
    I assume its an all day thing, you turn up when you wish etc. pardon my ignorance on the topic of the protests itself as I have not attended one before.
  18. pedrofcuk Member

19. If you are new to protests Ill Dottore we will show you the ropes..basically we hand out fliers and inform people of scientology and its evil deeds.
  20. Il Dottore Member

Handing out fliers and speaking the truth, I can do that. thanks for the advice and the information.
  21. And here's hoping we will see you at the raid.
  22. Right Im posting a picture of the meet up spot its easily recognisible.

Also its a good place to hand out flyers.[IMG]
  23. the meeting point will be where we last met for the gay pride raid if any anons who was at the raid the last time will surely remember just look for the shooting fountains. We will then head ontowards to the belfast scientology centre and after that castle court also we will go so random place to get some food. And if there are any new anons just hand out flyers and enjoy the raid.
  24. pedrofcuk Member

I can't make it :(
  25. thefunkyninja Member

Where are the fountains at which we are supposed to meet?
  26. hold on ill see if i can upload a picture onto this. Just right click the image box and you will get a link to it and pedro im sorry to hear you cant go there will be future raids dw. [IMG]
  27. Malory Member

16th is out for me and gay pride can kiss my arse. Belfast scilons better watch out though because there may be some flash raids one of these evenings when I'm feeling bored.

Meantime, my copy of Janet Reitman's book arrived today. Brb, reading.
  28. Malory Member

We should do a daytrip to Dublin soon.

Also, fountains.

[IMG]
  29. Thanks malory i cant get the img thing to work for me
  30. pedrofcuk Member

Hey my Inside Scientology came today too! Yay! Postal service yea yea!
  31. pedrofcuk Member

You fags should make Dublin on the 30th :)
  32. I would love to go pedro but no money :/
  33. Man i wonder how many belfags are coming..
  34. i just found out the anonbelfast site is down for unknown reasons. Anywho i hope to see everyone at the raid. Bring flyers and masks you will need your masks.
  35. Right it might rain so bring some hoodies and umbrellas. Just a heads up anons.
  36. Anonymous Member

Waiting at the fountains now, but not seeing you :)
  37. Anonymous Member

False alarm, raid in progress :-D
    • Like Like x 1
  38. Anonymous Member

A late-ish start, only two Anons, lousy rain, but still a fun raid. The Belfast mission looked dead, but a lone Scientologist left and locked up not long after we got there.
  39. A lot of flyers were handed out and some random teens asked to take photos with us. We will scout the internetz for the photos and upload them later on. Also there will be a raid in august.