Customize

Journalism major, total newb

Discussion in 'Translation and Text Composition Projects' started by Jackofalltrades, Jun 12, 2008.

1. Journalism major, total newb

I'm a journalism major at a major college in michigan. Anyways, I'm a total newb to all this forum stuff but I'd like to help with any journalism related stuff. I tried clicking on the links in the "hive mind" post above, but they were all broken links. I can't hack worth crap and there's no major protests that I know of going on in my area but if I can be of any help to anyone, please e-mail or message me.

Peace.
  2. TrevAnon Member

3. gregg Member

Re: Journalism major, total newb

Anything specific you are looking to help with?

We have groups of people working on all kinds of things. We put out a press release before every monthly protest (usually about a week and a half.) It would be nice to have help there.

There are many writing/content producing projects in the works. If your into journalism because you like writing then you might want to help on one of them. The one I am currently trying to get some help with is: http://forums.whyweprotest.net/42-e...tent-needed-probably-small-team-people-17683/

Along with those we also have a good updated list of things that need done:
    Enturbulation.org Activism Forums - Announcements in Forum : Current Projects