Customize

Jonathon Barbera AKA Tom Newton (or not?)

Discussion in 'Youtube and Vimeo Problems' started by Californianon, May 5, 2009.

1. Re: Jonathon Barbera AKA Tom Newton (or not?)

Get me more info on this "Jacob Reist". I have quite a bit of free time for the couple of days and can do a recon-like mission for a true photo of this asshat since I'm an ABQ (Albuqerque) Anon.
  2. Your Mom Member

Re: Jonathon Barbera AKA Tom Newton (or not?)

Whoa....there's a blast from the past....lol
  3. Anonymous Member

it's shocking that we can dox oschaper, ron savelo, and babbles schwarz, but not this faggot.
  4. Arsolycus Member

Tom Newton of ARS fame is named Bruce Burhans, a disabled annoying weirdo from Washington State.

Tom Newton of blog fame is Jacob Vigil AKA Jacob Reist.

Jonathan Barbera is Johnathan Barbera. Johnathan was responsible for posting a very nice and detailed description of the OT levels as well as reposting the hand-written manuscript of the Xenu story onto ARS years ago. While he *IS* sometimes emotionally and mentally unstable he is definitely not Tom Newton. Just compare the cohesiveness of the responses between them, one is educated, the other is CLEARLY not.

TRUST ME I'M FROM THE INTERNET ...
  5. Anonymous Member

how can you know this for sure?
  6. Anonymous Member

7. Arsolycus Member

I read a posting on 888chan a few days ago on one of my yearly visits to that site it seems to make a lot of sense. Click the link and see for yourself, but it seems to rationalize out properly in my mind.