Customize

Jonathan Lewis (AKA Johnny Lewis) Death and suspected murder

Discussion in 'Media' started by blownforgood, Sep 27, 2012.

1. YouSeeNothing Member

And Tom Brennan.
    • Agree Agree x 2
  2. grebe Member

No I cannot see your socks. I was saying you can be a mod and still post ugly rants if you know how to use socks.
  3. Quentinanon Member

His father should have left a loaded .357 magnum revolver in a night stand and left Johnny alone while he was out disseminating scientology. Then, when he returned home, find his son dead, wait 45 -75 minutes before he calls for emergency assistance, instead calls his scientology "chaplain", cleans the fingerprints off the revolver, deletes recent files off his son's computer, disposes of the bullet, then call 911 while breathing hard. When the police officer shows up, tells him it was a suicide, lets the husband of his "chaplain" interfere with the police investigation with distraction and intimidation by following the officer around while taking notes for a Knowledge Report to OSA.
    "Never fear to hurt another in a just cause."
    • Agree Agree x 4
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Anonymous Member

vzsJI.jpg
    • Agree Agree x 3
  5. YouSeeNothing Member

What's the story behind this bullbaiting photo? Thanks.
  6. Missfit Member

• Like Like x 2
  7. rickybobby Member

• Like Like x 1
  8. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 4
  9. Anonymous Member

Fudgepack.jpg
    • Funny Funny x 6
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. The Wrong Guy Member

This is a very well-written article, and I recommend reading the whole thing.

Johnny Lewis and Scientology's Criminal Behavior | The Morton Report

In L. Ron Hubbard World, trouble is normal because money is God.

By Skip Press

To say I'm glad I got out of Scientology (in the 1990s) is the understatement of the last two centuries. If the items cited here give you any indication, you probably won't be surprised to know that I want EVERYONE out of this so-called church which leaves death and destruction in its wake every single day. In Scientology terms, I want the planet "cleared" of Scientology.

More, and open comments, at
    www.themortonreport.com/celebrity/notables/johnny-lewis-and-scientology-truly-a-crime/

Search: www.google.com/search?q=Skip+Press+Scientology
    • Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 3
  11. sallysock Member

Umm, an article by Skip Press?! Wow.
    Always wondered what the story was...
    Very, very nice.
  12. Ron B DED Member

Hey The Wrong Guy, you totally rock. Really.

I have no energy anymore to keep doing this shit, regardless of endless socks. It's wonderful the new generation is keeping the flame alive, regarding putting a torch to this cult.
    • Like Like x 3
  13. The Wrong Guy Member

• Like Like x 1
  14. sallysock Member

Thanks. Had no clue, I simply followed his comments and respected him for them. And now I understand "why" he had such insightful things to say...oy vey!
    • Like Like x 1
  15. Anonymous Member

Take a break
    Take a break. Come back if you can.
    In the meantime, loves for all that you have done.
    • Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  16. Anonymous Member

: )

god I loves anons
    • Like Like x 1
  17. The Wrong Guy Member

Here's something else he wrote: www.lermanet.com/exit/prisoner.htm
    • Like Like x 2
  18. sallysock Member

I read the link and tried to figure out what to copy here.
    Yeah, no. Too much to copy and a lot emotionally to take in.
    Anyway, Skip Press- thank you for sharing. Your experience in the rpf , I am so sorry. Where you are now- admirable. Pretty amazing.
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  19. Anonymous Member

Mod Edit: removed excerpt as it is against Skip Press' wishes to reproduce anything but the complete story:
    Please read the whole story here:
    More at:http://www.lermanet.com/exit/prisoner.htm
    • Winner Winner x 6
  20. Puppetmama Member

I don't know why, because I've been following this shit for years, but this story really made me blue. These idiots, Hubbard, Miscavige, and all their deluded followers, have been able to get away with this shit for far too long.
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  21. Anonymous Member

One day, soon, David Miscavige will find himself in a filthy jail cell, being gangraped by several black men without lubrication.

For weeks, months, even years.

The more we expose of his criminal acts the closer that day comes.

Stay on target.
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  22. DeathHamster Member

I know! Shit, why wasn't Scientology shutdown ages ago?

So many times it has been shown to be an evil corrupt system that encourages evil corrupt bastards to control things.

And then, *poof*, a MiB mind-wipe! Everyone forgets until the next exposé, and then it's all "OMG! Why wasn't this shutdown years ago?" Again. And Again.

What we need is some sort of cybernetic memory system that resists these sort memory wipes. We could call it the Internet and .. Naruto finished downloading, bbl!
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  23. Anonymous Member

OMG! OT POWAHS! LOL
  24. Anonymous Member

25. Anonymous Member

I guess he should have invited his son to this event
  26. The Wrong Guy Member

Church of Scientology Announces Ban on All Actors Following Third Celebrity Scandal

Following revelations that former “Sons of Anarchy” star Johnny Lewis, who last week murdered his elderly landlady and her cat before falling off a roof and dying, had prior ties to Scientology, church leaders have announced plans to excommunicate every member of the Screen Actors Guild.

At the same time, the church also announced it was immediately changing the name of its Hollywood headquarters from the “Scientology Celebrity Centre” to the “Scientology Normal-People-Who-Don’t-Crave-Attention Centre.”

[IMG]
    Tom Cruise spends time with a Catholic priest after deciding to audition various
    religions following the banning of celebrities by the Church of Scientology.

The Lewis scandal is the latest in what has been a publicity nightmare for Scientology because of the bad behavior by many of its actor members during the past year, including Scientologists Tom Cruise, who used the church to recruit his third wife, and John Travolta, who allegedly fondled a number of male masseurs.

“It was bad enough when John Travolta was groping anyone within arm's reach and when Katie Holmes escaped Tom Cruise’s custody,” a spokesperson for Scientology told Hollywood & Swine. ”But when an actor dismembers a cat and kills an old lady, that’s where we draw the line. Even for a religion that believes in aliens, these Hollywood actors are way too weird for us.”

Ken Howard, the current president of the Screen Actors Guild, said he was excited to learn of Scientology’s ban on SAG members: ”Hopefully now that these actors are no longer associated with Scientology, they won’t creep out producers and casting directors so much and land more work,” he said.

Most of the SAG members, which includes Jenna Elfman, Juliette Lewis, Leah Remini, Giovanni Ribisi and Kirstie Alley, learned of their dismissal from a group e-mail sent out by the church earlier today. The e-mail thanked the actors for their years of service, which included tirelessly defending their unusual religion during every press junket for their movies or television shows.

According to Scientology sources, church leader David Miscavige decided to break the news to its most famous member, Tom Cruise, in person. Inspired by the firing scene in “Jerry McGuire,” Miscavige took Cruise out to well-known eatery, The Ivy, hoping that by being in public, Cruise wouldn’t start yelling when he learned Scientology was letting him go.

“This is the worst thing to happen to me since ‘Lions for Lambs,’ ” said Cruise after learning he had been kicked out of Scientology. “Now who is going to help me find my new wife?”

Upon hearing news of Scientology cutting ties with their celebrity members, VH1 immediately announced that it is bringing back its reality show “The Surreal Life,” so that excommunicated former A-listers like Leah Remini, Kirstie Alley, Jenna Elfman and Jason Lee, will have a place to stay until they get back on their feet.

From http://hollywoodandswine.com/church...all-actors-following-third-celebrity-scandal/
    • Funny Funny x 2
  27. Anonymous Member

For a split second reading the headline I believed ^^^^^and it made me happy. More coffee for me I think.
    • Funny Funny x 1
  28. I don't think this has been mentioned before but here is a Youtube comment from Michael Lewis:

"My friend, thank you for your thoughtful comment. When you only look at what's wrong with a person, you get a very wrong person. I wish that this past dreadful year, the psychiatrists and others who well-intentionedly only looked at what they felt was wrong with our son, had added just a teaspoon or two of recognition of his beautiful rightness. Then possibly he would still be with us. Thank you again and take care."

Here is the link:
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  29. Anonymous Member

So the psychiatrist that Johnny decided not to see is responsible for the whole cat ripping old lady killing suicide event, due to focusing on Johnny's problems mostly?
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  30. Anonymous Member

When I take my car to the mechanic he tells me what is wrong with it. But if he fails to say something nice about my car, then I drive it off a cliff.
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  31. That's why I thought it was good to post this. He only talks about the psychiatrists and those 'other people' who should have helped his son. But in no way he speaks for himself. In my opinion, all his family did was relying on other people and did not give him any personal help...
    • Agree Agree x 2
  32. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  33. The Wrong Guy Member

ENQUIRER SPECIAL INVESTIGATION: ANARCHY KILLER’s SECRET DIARY OF HATE! - The National Enquirer

Published on: October 9, 2012

By MICHAEL GLYNN DAVID GARDNER, MARTIN DRYAN and RICK EGUSQUIZA

SONS OF ANARCHY star JOHNNY LEWIS lived a twisted life that’s been exposed in a series of bizarre journals he kept including his bizarre obsession with KATY PERRY, say sources.

“The journals are the ramblings of a madman,” said a source who knew the actor/biker. “He was a nice, decent guy but became frothing-at-the-mouth crazy and ranted in the journals about how everyone was out to get him.”

LEWIS, who dated pop star Katy Perry for 18 months six years ago, was “obsessed with getting her back,” said the source. “In his journals, he described Russell Brand as a ‘jackal’ for marrying Katy and expressed his hatred for her new boyfriend John Mayer.”

<snip>

It was a shocking and tragic end to a once-promising life. Lewis had appeared in 26 episodes of “Sons of Anarchy,” but insiders say he snapped after his popular character Half Sack was killed off by the show’s creator Kurt Sutter, who’s also the husband of actress Katey Sagal.

“Johnny never forgave Kurt for kicking him off the show, and in his journals he called Kurt and Katey the ‘demons from hell,’” said the source.

A longtime friend and actor who worked with Lewis on the gritty FX series added: “I think the breakdown began after he was axed from the show. He’d get this wild-eyed look and say that he’d ‘love to take them all out.’ In his sick mind, the whole world had turned against him.”

Lewis was also losing a custody battle with the mother of his love child. And in the months before his death, he had a string of arrests for violent assaults.

In fact, he was released from jail just five days before the gruesome episode.

As he deteriorated mentally, neighbors grew increasingly concerned about his landlady. “I warned Catherine that this young man was a ticking time bomb,” Kah Lin Chong, who lives across the street, told The ENQUIRER. “But she wouldn’t listen. She just told me everything was under control.”

But according to prison consultant Wendy Feldman, who worked with Lewis, he was spiraling out of control and suffered a meltdown after being dumped by his talent agency. Feldman told The ENQUIRER: “Johnny should have been put in a mental health facility where he wouldn’t have been a danger to himself or anyone else.”

More at www.nationalenquirer.com/true-crime/enquirer-special-investigation-anarchy-killers-secret-diary-hate
    • Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
  34. Would give my left nut to see those journals ^^^^^^. Or a bagel. But not an everything bagel, because those are delicious.
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  35. Anonymous Member

"Oh if only that prison shrink had told Johnny that he was wonderful and brilliant and special and loved and deserved to have Katy Perry back no matter what she might say," wailed Johnny's father.
    • Like Like x 2
  36. Anonymous Member

It must suck to have to be "at cause" over everything all the time. I mean, shit happens and you have to accept it. Have a good cry on a few shoulders then move on.

I'm trying to imagine saying morning affirmations using "intention without reservation," and Jedi staring and other OT stuff to win back a lover who'd dumped me. That is not acceptance. That is self indulgence at the expense of reality. If I kept at it, I'm pretty sure I'd become a raging asshole if not a complete nut.

If you can accept grim facts, you can commiserate with other people who've been through similar tough times. Somehow that makes life a lot easier.
    • Agree Agree x 3
  37. Anonymous Member

I think Katy Perry should breath a huge sigh of relief, If he had gotten his hands on her it may have been even more horrifying.
    unrequited love, and psychotic rage do not mix well.
  38. Anonymous Member

Catholic priests are wearing hi-viz?

Is there some safety reason that they want to warn...

Ewwwww ick!
  39. Anonymous Member

40. Anonymous Member

His dad is a cunt. Blaming psychiatry?? Time to troll the fuck out of the dead kitty-ripper's old man.
    • Like Like x 2