Customize

John Travolta's Son Dies -Jett

Discussion in 'Jett Travolta' started by not shure, Jan 2, 2009.

1. muldrake Member

Re: John Travolta's Son Dies -Jett

So wait. Here's a timeline.

Jett is last seen some time Thursday night.

Jett is not found until 10:00 a.m. on Friday morning.

He is found by his "caretaker." This guy.

[IMG]

Looks like he takes better care of Travolta than he did Jett.

And apparently, he didn't check on Jett all night long. Allow me to speculate that he was otherwise occupied that night, perhaps performing various personal services. Let's just call them odd jobs.

This is how you take care of a disabled child known to have seizures? You shove him off to the other end of your luxury hotel suite and ignore him? Even his "caretaker" doesn't bother checking on him after sending him into the bathroom?

No matter how this pans out, this story stinks.

Apparently, Travolta is willing to bend the Scientology rules for sweet, sweet buttsecks, but not to give his own kid needed medical treatment.
  2. imariscent Member

Well no DUUUH, if you know and read about it's policy on meds, you should already know this is a scientology thing. If he is Autistic, shouldn't he have had supervision.
  3. none given Member

The more we win the uglier this game gets.

fuck

i mean really.

fick.
  4. Oswald2001 Member

How competent is the police force there?

How amenable to bribes are their investigators?

How much would an investigation be likely to turn and blind eye or make all reports favorable to celebrities and monied owners of property there?

How corrupt is the police force there?

How quickly has evidence been made to disappear in cases involving people with influence?

How anxious is local law enforcement to make everything look clean and tidy so that it just disappears as quickly as possible to maintain their image for tourism dollars sake?
  5. TheBitch Member

You always have to remember what it is underlying it all that we're fighting against.

Imagine an infected wound that's a little scabbed over. You pick at the scab and grey puss comes flowing out. That's really what this fight is... scab picking at a rotting corpse of delusion.

The gai who asked all the questions about the Bahamas and the authorities is verrrrry correct in asking. We need to not forget in a moment of human empathy for someone losing their kid, who we are and what THEY are and what their beliefs do... they KILL.

It's really just that simple. Time to stop bawwing about how fucked they are and to grow a pair and ask the IMPORTANT QUESTIONS before they burn the evidence to ash.
  6. mefree Member

No idea how accurate this is............
    WeblogBahamas.com: Corruption in the Royal Bahamas Police Force?
  7. Buttons Member

Most of the media probably have lots of local contacts/sources in the Bahamas due to the extensive coverage of Anna Nicole Smith.

Any cover-up's may be quite difficult.
  8. not shure Member

JT, you traded your PC folder for your son.

it's time to come clean, time to come of the closet.
  9. Re: John Travolta's Son Dies -Jett

Well, as I recall the Bahamian gov't had their own inquest as to Anna Nicole's son's death as they run their own jurisdiction...I hope they run their own investigation that is outside the reach of any Florida-bought-off-cylon-influence.

It seems logical that if the child "had a history of siezures" that their Cylon ways kept the poor kid from proper meds. If this is true, I hope that the Travoltas wake the fuck up from this.....very tragic.

I hope this tragedy has some meaning, and that is to bring needed attention to the evils of this cult.
  10. Oswald2001 Member

I don't see why it would.

Did it get in the way with Hubbard?

Hmmm...did the Travoltas know ahead of time that such 'expediancy' was a possibility in the Bahamas?

It certainly wouldn't have been just a few minutes away in Clearwater, USA.

Gee, Jett spent most all of his time in the USA and just happens to die in the Bahamas where they can immediately destroy all the evidence.

Well....what are the odds of that?
  11. The Shadow Member

LOL I reckon the Bahamas are trying to beat Portugal as the number one place to murder your kids and cover it up/get away scot free
  12. CantPickaName Member

Thread is too long to catch up

what info do we have on the "caregiver"?
  13. Avery1 Member

"We'd rather have you dead than incapable."

-LRH Policy Letter

R.I.P Jett
  14. attackgypsy Member

Just FYI:

I believe Bahama law is almost identical to US law in that there WILL be an autopsy in any type of accidental death.

And knowing the son was prone to seizures, and not giving him meds, may just open the family to massive criminal charges.

But officials in the Bahamas are definitely bribeable.
  15. TheBitch Member

re ^^this (info on "caretaker")...

Dunno, but from stories she tells Magoo had a HEAVY HAND in his (Travolta's) recruitment (induction into the Dark Side of the Farce), so maybe she's clued in or has way to find out (much as I hate to suggest relying on her as a sauce). Someone able to post on the place where old $cilontololligists go to die wanna ask in the FreeZoner's Elephant Graveyard?
  16. Etain Member

GUYS! Go to the TMZ article http://www.tmz.com/2009/01/02/john-travoltas-son-dies/57#comments and look at the comments. Look on page 53 comment #784

I can't believe my eyes!!! A Scientologist named 'Cathy' is commenting and... damn, I can't believe it!

My eyes just about popped out of my head at reading this! Wow!
  17. Anon-007 Member

I do hope that you aren't suggesting that John Travolta was engaged in gay buttsex with his gay lover whilst his son lay dying feet away?

That would potentially be very libelous, so I suggest that you withdraw your comment immediately. Plus, it is in extremely bad taste given the current circumstances!
  18. TheBitch Member

lulz... marblecaek irony lies heavy in the air.
  19. iaxiloll Member

[ame=http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=WA6yREiWUD4&feature=channel_page]YouTube - John Travolta's Son, Jett, Dies At 16 in the Bahamas[/ame]
  20. DarthXenu Member

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z_-l548ahes]YouTube - Jett's Death: A Message to Travolta and Family[/ame]
  21. Buttons Member

Etain-

Thanks for posting that.
    I hope that there are many more that start to doubt and finally speak out.
  22. DarthXenu Member

Excellent press release. I think we need this out on youtube nao.
  23. Re: John Travolta's Son Dies -Jett

"There are two branches of the 'Better Dead Club,' by the way-better dead for their own sakes and better dead for the sake of others" - L. Ron Hubbard
  24. nonnonanon Member

25. TheBitch Member

"I'm sure that the reaction is horrifically predictable," says TMZ gai at end of interview when asked if there had been any word as to how Travolta's people were responding. Just so laden with irony as to be damn near Sophoclean!
  26. A.Non Hubbard Member

27. tofuman Member

His son probably should have been taking medication, but because scilons don't believe in taking drugs his son died. How's the tech been working John?
  28. kitfisto Member

Condolensces to the Travolta family . Sad day indeed .
  29. Optimisticate Member

Who doesn't check in on a child with special needs before 10am in the morning? Before 10 am! Don't tell me no one thought of him before then. This makes me sick. I believe it could have been preventable. I'm so sorry for the family, but my sympathy only goes so far.
  30. DarthXenu Member

31. iaxiloll Member

[ame=http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=JKqpv_tB3XI&feature=channel_page]YouTube - TMZ's Harvey Levin Discusses Travolta Tragedy[/ame]
  32. Kilia Member

33. The Shadow Member

Hope Cathy enjoys her stay in the RPF....
  34. Re: John Travolta's Son Dies -Jett

It's probably the biggest tragedy that can happen to a family and my heart goes out to John Travolta, his wife and daughter and may Jett rest in peace. I do hope this family and frankly all scientologists take an honest look at Scientology's policies regarding treatment for people who are vulnerable to seizures as well as many other illnesses that drugs can treat. Drug abuse is one thing, their stance against all medications and the crazy vitamin/very long intense sauna treatments and auditing for illness does not work and in fact is very dangerous for some people.
  35. Optimisticate Member

Another video hit, this one of the ambulance: TMZ Video Gallery

Be sure and click stop after watching or the thing just keeps playing
  36. Kilia Member

Only if she either on Staff or a member of the Sea Org.
  37. RavenEyes Member

#784 is by "Deanna" - no "Cathy" on that page. It must have been baleeted.
  38. WTF Member

...other than the mention and use of data from "Tory", whom you have previously ripped to shreds here...

[STRIKE]opportunistic motherfuckers[/STRIKE] happy holidays
  39. SPock Puppet Member

Amen. This situation is so tragic. Deepest condolences. Hopefully a wakeup call. Privation of medical treatment is horrifyingly irrational (i.e. Does katie holmes seem better off with painful herpes lesions all over her face in lieu of taking valtrex, ever see her with coldsores before she joined the cult?)
  40. A.Non Hubbard Member

k. Erica Hill and Anderson Cooper are touching upon this issue tonight (within this hour), and are accepting comments here:

Anderson Cooper 360: Blog Archive - Live Blog from the Anchor Desk 1/2/09 - Blogs from CNN.com

I posted:

Maybe don't post a url if you poon. They havent approved my comment yet.