Customize

John Travolta Pillow Auction for Sparrow

Discussion in 'Anon Sparrow' started by RightOn, Mar 7, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RightOn Member

Hey guys!
    This auction is to help out Anon Sparrow with any new lawyer expenses that he may encounter due to the charge recently brought up against him. For those of you who live under a rock... the info about the new charge can be found in the latter part of this thread:
    http://forums.whyweprotest.net/thre...l-trial-scheduled-to-begin-feb-22-2011.65926/

I took the initiative to start this auction in case he needs the dough.
    I am sure he will make use of it. If you don't agree with this auction, that is your right, but please keep any negative comments out of this thread and dont' fag it up. K?
    Of course you may also contribute to Sparrow without participating in this auction if you want to. That's entirely up to you.

And for all of you mystery bidders out there who previously matched all of the bids that were sent in to Sparrow in the past auctions? Once again, thank you for your generosity and feel free to come back and jump in all over again! Just PM me with that generosity!

To find this auction again, please go to Anonymous vs Scientology listed under Initiatives, and then click on Situation Rooms. THEN click on Anon Sparrow. Feel free to bump this thread to keep it unburied.<3!

Now To the Auction! Geez!!!
    The lucky winner will receive:
    A Collector's Vintage 1978 Sexy John Travolta Satin Pillow and A Battlefield Earth Mini CD Trading Card And a vintage 1987 copy of the book Messiah or Madman.

TOP BIDDER AND THEIR BID WILL BE SHOWN IN THE THREAD AS IT UPDATES.

The hunky pillow stats:
    Now you can snuggle up next to John Travolta and have sweet dreams with this original vintage 1970's satin pillow. Woo hoo! Look at that patch of swirly chest hair! He has less hair on his head today! John is dressed in a sexy red cowboy shirt. Ride em' cowboy!
    Look at that dimple in his chin! What a sexy beast! Grrrrrrrr!
    The pillow is dated 1978. It reads Photo by Michael Childers, Copyright John Travolta 1978. Which makes Johhny boy, only 24 years old in this picture and a whole three years into Scientology. :(
    (and two years before he starred in Urban Cowboy)

It has a facsimile of his signature in the upper left hand corner of the pillow. (which means the signature is printed, and not real, for all you dumb asses out there). And again, the photo was taken by famous celebrity photographer, Michael Childers. The back is done in an irredescent peachy color fabric. It even has it's original price tags! It was orginally marked $7.49 and then marked down to $3.00! Also the "DO NOT REMOVE UNDER PENALTY OF LAW TAG." is still in place. The pillow is in wonderful condition and looks much sluttier in person! Pillow photo is not grainy as it looks here. Please excuse the reflections off the satin. The colors are very vibrant. NO WEAR! Sorry for the crappy pic.
    It measures 22" tall and 15" wide. A wonderful item for your COS collection! Or take it to the spa with you!
    You will also receive one mint Battlefield Earth Powerdeck Collectors Trading Card mini CD, featuring "Terl" (Travolta). It has it's original plastic sleeve.

UPDATE!!
    A very GENEROUS anonymous donor has come forward and has generously offered to match all bidder's highest non winning bid. (not every bid one person makes, just their highest bid)
    As long as they are sent into Sparrow and confirmed received!

travoltaq.jpg

[IMG]

Xenu Barb is throwing in a copy of "L. Ron Hubbard Messiah or Madman" by Bent Corydon and LRH Junior (Ronald DeWolf). 1987. This particular copy has the dust jacket which has the disclaimer printed on the front cover to the bookbuyer. Explaining how it was not the dust jacket first intended for the book, but because of a restraining order and litigation over the jacket design, they had to use a temporary. A really neat item for your COS collection! Thanks Barb!

messiah.jpg

Important Crap To Read Before You Bid!
    All serious bids can be placed in this thread and this thread only. I will keep an eye on it and update the thread with the highest current bid and the person bidding as we go along.

The winner must send a US postal money order directly to Sparrow. (no need to fill in your name and address on the money order) Sending a money order is the safest way for him to receive your payment. His mailbox is very secure.

You may also use Paypal, but be aware that if you are not name fagged, this is NOT a good choice for you. Also if you are going to use Paypal, be sure NOT to write the word "auction" anywhere in the notes or description when you pay. Paypal is owned by Ebay and writing the word "auction can present a BIG problem. I can't stress this enough!!

Sorry, to international and Canadian Anons. This time around, bids are only being accepted from US fags, due to customs and costs. Anons to our North and across the seas are more than welcome to do their own little auction for Sparrow. Perhaps another head crab auction?
    Hey Germanons! You up for a challenge? UK?

If anyone would like to add an item to this auction, please PM me. Do not post it in this thread or post any pictures. Please note, that it will be YOUR responsibilty to send your item to the winner. It is up to you who will pay the postage.

~THIS AUCTION WILL RUN FOR TWO WEEKS AND WILL END MONDAY MARCH 21st 6:00 PM EST~

All US postal money orders can be mailed to:
    Brian Mandigo
    1420 N Street,NW #611
    Washington, DC. 20005
    You do not have to fill in your real name or address. But you must inlcude your Anon name somewhere in the payment, so Sparrow can confirm it. THIS IS IMPORTANT!!!

If you want to use Paypal, pay:
    anonsparrow@gmail.com
    AGAIN< DO NOT WRITE THE WORD "AUCTION" ANYWHERE WITH YOUR PAYMENT!!!

Sorry for all the "rules" and wall of text, but it cuts down on the questions that may be asked
    • Like Like x 8
  2. RightOn Member

tl/dr version:
    Auction for Sparrow, cool prizes, BID!
  3. Anonymous Member

4. Anonymous Member

Now this pisses me off! Only open to US right?

Barbz is my "celeb" Anon!! Gioddamnit! I'd pay anything for a piece of crap written by a fucktard psychotic if it was defaced in some way by her own fair hand! Any chance of a change in the rules here? :)
  5. Anonymous Member

Fuck! Just realised it's not a copy of Battlefield Earth so not written by a fucktard psychotic! Whatever the fuck!
  6. Anonymous Member

I don't know why, but the first time I read this headline, I thought it said "John Travolta is a pillowbiter." Oh, and bump.
  7. RightOn Member

pictures are up!
    Let's see some bids!
  8. agent156 Member

first!

$25
  9. lostatsea Member

• Like Like x 1
  10. RightOn Member

TOP BIDDER: lostatsea $50.00
    awesome start!!! thank you!
  11. RightOn Member

lol~
    In the picture, the way the pillow is lumped at the bottom, he looks preggers
  12. xenubarb Member

That's his liver. brb, fava beans and a nice chianti
    • Like Like x 1
  13. RightOn Member

HEADS UP!!!
    A GENEROUS anonymous donor has come forward and has generously offered to match all non winning top bids! (not every bid that one person makes, just their highest bid)
    As long as they are sent into Sparrow and confirmed received!

WOO HOO!!! THANK YOU!!!!

The solidarity in Anons makes me all teary eyed!
    So if you have bid and you are not the winner, PLEASE still send in your highest bid to Sparrow, because it will be matched!
    • Like Like x 2
  14. RightOn Member

15. Robocat Member

16. Mark Cabian Member

17. Anonymous Member

Looks like an anon was dry humping the shit out of that thing.
    • Like Like x 2
  18. RightOn Member

lol
    It's 33 years old. It is in great shape! The picture isn't the greatest. :(
    Signing off, hope to wake up to some new bids.
  19. Anonymous Member

Oh I'm just kidding :p
  20. Anonymous Member

21. Anonymous Member

Looks soiled. Hope you'll wash your jizz stains out before it goes to the winning bid.
  22. RightOn Member

TOP BIDDER: still lostatsea at $50.00

Come on people!!
    • Like Like x 1
  23. mnql1 Member

• Like Like x 4
  24. RightOn Member

YES!!!
    This is what I am talking about!
    TOP BIDDER: mnql1 at $100.00
    Thank you for yor generous bid!

Remember people who got outbid, to please consider sending in your highest non winning bid, and it will be matched by an Anonymous bid matcher after confirmed received by Sparrow!
    Remember, it's not about the prize, it's about helping a fellow Anon out.
    WOO HOO!
  25. agent156 Member

yay
  26. xenubarb Member

Dig deeper you faggots. We got a planet to clear.
  27. RightOn Member

bump!

YES!!!
    This is what I am talking about!
    TOP BIDDER: mnql1 at $100.00
    Thank you for yor generous bid!
  28. Anonymous Member

No U.
  29. I bid $125 for the sparrow!
    • Like Like x 3
  30. subgenius Member

And not gay in the least.
  31. RightOn Member

YAY!!!
    CURRENT BID STATUS: DarkSpectorAnon $125.00
    Thanks for your generous bid!
  32. RightOn Member

bump for justice
  33. Bump again for great justice!
  34. mnql1 Member

$135

Let the pillow fight continue!
    • Like Like x 1
  35. lostatsea Member

$150 in your face, mnql! <3
    • Like Like x 2
  36. RightOn Member

Oh Yeaaahhhhhhhh!

CURRENT BID STATUS: lostatsea $150.00
    thank you!
  37. RightOn Member

signing off for the night.
    Will update any new bids tomorrow.
    Biidddddd waaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrr!!!

CURRENT BID STATUS: lostatsea $150.00

Bid on that pillow. thank you!
    • Like Like x 1
  38. xenubarb Member

I dunno what you did but my ashtray just rose up off the table and spilled on the rug...
    • Like Like x 3
  39. Bidding for Justice.

I bid an even $200!
    • Like Like x 4
  40. mnql1 Member

• Like Like x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.