Customize

John Travolta’s Scientology Mission Center Vandalized

Discussion in 'Media' started by Anonymous, Jun 15, 2011.

1. RightOn Member

hey if they catch someone, I will say I was wrong.
    Until then.. I have me doubts.
  2. RightOn Member

fail
  3. Herro Member

Lol that's all you've got to say? Come on, you're better than that. Hit back.
  4. RightOn Member

thats all that was required for your reply.
    but if you insist on being hungry...
    If you think that both of those chores are equally easy... then come on over, because I have a lot of real easy painting for you to do.
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Herro Member

Mmmmm. And how will you be "paying" me?

Rawr.
  6. RightOn Member

mkay
  7. xenubarb Member

"You wouldn't hit a guy with glasses, would you?"
    "No, I'd hit him with my fist."
    • Like Like x 1
  8. AnonyVix Member

Baaww, we can't confront them!? Let's see now.... nope that doesn't compute, they're the ones who use curtain / blind / truck / pile of unsold books tech to hide behind.
  9. AnonyVix Member

It is you know, the Nazi's used spray paint too you know.... (some sarcasm may have just occurred).
  10. Reads like another Scientology press release and if this quote is accurate Sgt. Chas Maier is out to lunch and or a Scientologist. "There are some similar issues around the country as far as some vandalism to their facilities." and "Certainly Mr. Travolta probably does bring more sensationalism to this area and that was a big part of the grand opening of the facility". What do these statements mean? Do Scientology facilities receive more vandalism than other facilities?
  11. Herro Member

I know Miranda said no more ad hom, but you're a fucking moron. The cop is aware of some other incidents of vandalism. Travolta is a celebrity. Being a celebrity, he brings lots of attention, positive or otherwise, to events of which he is a part. He was a big part of the opening of this building. Thus it is reasonable to assume that he would bring attention to the building. Where in that do you get "scientology press release" or the cop being a Scientolgist?
  12. anonymous612 Member

Uh, Channel 13 news =/= Scientology press release. Just for the record. +1 "You're a fucking moron."

Prove it.
  13. Anonymous Member

Do you mean the cop is aware of other incidents of anon-related vandalism of scientology properties around the country?
  14. ObamAnon Member

Perhaps WWP can be a Crime Stoppers Partner for $250? We donate money to WWP via paypal, doanations are set aside for this project, when $250 is reached money is forwarded to Crime Stopppers. Then we have good PR's n stuff.

Also, individuals could send a donation to Crime Stoppers, but thats not so lulzy.

http://www.ocalacrimestoppers.com/get-involved.htm (Obviously, lets verify this is the appropriate "Crime Stoppers" group for this incident)

If this happens, there should be a new thread.
  15. Anonymous Member

quote="ObamAnon, post: 1802990"]Perhaps WWP can be a Crime Stoppers Partner for $250? We donate money to WWP via paypal, doanations are set aside for this project, when $250 is reached money is forwarded to Crime Stopppers. Then we have good PR's n stuff.

Also, individuals could send a donation to Crime Stoppers, but thats not so lulzy.

http://www.ocalacrimestoppers.com/get-involved.htm (Obviously, lets verify this is the appropriate "Crime Stoppers" group for this incident)

If this happens, there should be a new thread.[/quote]
    Me: Hello, is that Crimestoppers?

Seems we already give a lot to Crimestoppers. :D
  16. AnonyVix Member

Me: Hello, is that Crimestoppers?

Seems we already give a lot to Crimestoppers. :D[/quote]
    Apparently Anonymous also provide the most tips too, which I have mixed feelings about.
  17. SwordofTruth Member

I heard the majority of tips to crimstoppers are anonymous, winning.
    • Like Like x 1
  18. Anoobymous Member

Nice comparison.
  19. xenubarb Member

NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!

This way, faggotry lies! No fucking Crimestoppers, what are we, the PTfuckingAYE?
    • Like Like x 3
  20. anonakatie Member

Again donating any money to this would be interpreted as an admission of guilt. Since there is no guilt, and no anon connection with this that anyone is aware of, why draw one? Stupid idea is stupid.
    • Like Like x 2
  21. Anonymous Member

I can imagine how Scientology would present it to the media and their marks (members).
  22. ObamAnon Member

You position is too ambiguous, please clarify. ;-) Personally, I like the PTA. They had that Dolly Parton movie.

Contributing money to have the windows cleaned, or contributing money to the Crime Stoppers reward fund? Or both?
  23. amaX Member

No to both please.
  24. DeathHamster Member

I wonder if it might have been one of those WhatIsThePlan tards?