Customize

John Travolta’s Scientology Mission Center Vandalized

Discussion in 'Media' started by Anonymous, Jun 15, 2011.

1. Ogsonofgroo Member

Most points have been expressed in this thread. Obviously this type of vandalism is designed to make cult 'victim'.
    Only makes sense it is either stoopids or cult itself, and I vote the latter since there is already quite a track record of scilon ops
    trying to set others up so they can bawwwwww about discrimination blah-blah.
    Obvious ploy is obvious. (thought being, if it was stoopids they would have defaced more than just the windows and not be caring)
    Easy to clean, simplistic and meaningless, and dumb..... can only be clut imho... I would not be surprised if it was done in latex either.

Just silliness.
  2. Anonymous Member

Only an idiot would come up with a comment like that, you into crapping on beautiful things?~ are you just stupid or truly retarded?

Fucking weirdos, this crap seems designed to make anons look like deviants (even though there may be a few), so a hearty FUCK YOU FOOL! to the poster of this.
  3. Anonymous Member

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Humour

Let it go.
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Anonymous Member

5. Anonymous Member

In your opinion. Comedy & humor are subjective.
  6. Anonymous Member

You appear to be new to this site.
  7. Anonymous Member

Show up dressed as RPF'ers, & offer to wash it yourselves.
    • Like Like x 3
  8. grebe Member

^ Probably this.

The mere fact that anti-Scientology "drama" has made an appearance downtown might be used to justify heavy-handed monitoring of protest activities.

I would just be normal if I were an anon in that town. Giving crazy ass amounts of money to the cult for some sort of PR stunt is not normal, IMHO.
    • Like Like x 2
  9. sallysock Member

Umm...though I initally tend to agree with you that is why the scilons did this to their own building. They want WIN!
    So- maybe it would be best for ex's- or the focus on ex's experiences- to be in the spotlight there.
    The press is "there" and there are over 1000 ex's that have spoken out...
    Thoughts on this hive mind?
  10. grebe Member

People --ex-Scientologists or Anonymous-- should carry on as normal without worrying about the idiot with a spray can.
    • Like Like x 5
  11. Anonymous Member

Why did you think vandalism was amusing?
  12. Sponge Member

• Like Like x 11
  13. subgenius Member

because she's an sp fuck head
    that's her crime

there's plenty of "vandalism" that i find amusing, but wouldn't engage in, encourage or condone
    should people get beat up for stating their beliefs?

He wants a shoehorn, the kind with teeth
    People should get beat up for stating their beliefs
    He wants a shoehorn, the kind with teeth
    Because he knows there's no such thing

They Might Be Giants
    • Like Like x 2
  14. Anonymous Member

Good idea!
  15. A9nym0us Member

I agree with everyone sayin an anon wouldn't have done it.
    It serves no real purpose or message other than
    "Fuktard wuz here"

And if that's the message an anon wants to give, then they would actually be there protesting, not spraying I was here graffiti.
  16. Sponge Member

omg a thought crime!
    • Like Like x 1
  17. RolandRB Member

Just wipe the paint off using cellulose thinners.
  18. Anonymous Member

She doesn't have to be legal for you to masturbate over, which is the most you could ever hope for.
  19. Anonymous Member

Because it torments the stupid clams, that's why it's amusing.
  20. DeathHamster Member

21. Coming from an Organization that is under investigation itself
    • Like Like x 3
  22. Anonymous Member

"The letters “ANON” were spray painted on the windows of the mission in downtown Ocala, Florida early Wednesday morning, before the center opened at 1pm. The blinds were DRAWN(on) still when the FIRST photos were taken showing the letters on the glass."

The next photos, taken after the blinds were raised showed no graffiti.
    Blind assumptions should include blinds.
  23. Herro Member

I'm gay. I don't masturbate over women.
  24. Jinkii Member

you told me you were a TSA officer and that enhanced search was needed for national security!
  25. Herro Member

No I didn't.
  26. Anonymous Member

My thought, exactly. Obvious OSA ploy is, well, obvious.
    • Like Like x 2
  27. anonymous612 Member

wai mai security cameras no werk?
    • Like Like x 3
  28. incog712 Member

Barley water should do the trick. They've usually got plenty of that on hand.
    • Like Like x 1
  29. greebly Member

30. Anonymous Member

has it been cleaned up, are there any pics showing this.
    was there any lasting damage from this absolute outrage...
  31. xenubarb Member

Possible reports of terminal butthurt expected shortly.
  32. Budd Member

So there I was on the treadmill at my gym this morning and suddenly across the TV monitors "CHURCH OF SCIENTOLOGY VANDALISED!"

VIDEO AT http://www.cfnews13.com/article/new...-targets-Church-of-Scientology-building-again

A Church of Scientology building in Marion County has been vandalized yet again.
    This time, the vandal was caught in the act by a surveillance camera.
    It's the second time in two weeks that someone has spray-painted graffiti on the church's windows in downtown Ocala.
    Actor John Travolta helped fund the church's new building.
    Police think the connection to Travolta may be a motivating factor in the vandalism.
    The surveillance video of the most recent vandalism this past weekend shows the suspect dressed in dark clothing showing up in the middle of the night.
    The person takes out a can of black spray paint and then starts painting the word "ANON" on the front of the Church of Scientology mission in Ocala.
    "I think it's very pathetic that in this day and age someone would commit a hate crime like that. This is not Nazi Germany, 1937-1938. This is the United States of America," said Church of Scientology Spokeswoman Lisa Mansell.
    The letters that took up most of the front window stand for anonymous.
    It's the name of a group that has publicized its contempt for the Church of Scientology both online and with similar acts of vandalism across the country.
    "This is obviously someone who can't confront some of us on a face-to-face basis, and the only way they feel they can communicate is in a really cowardly way of defacing property," said Mansell.
    Travolta attended the grand opening for the new building in late May.
    He helped launch the location in Ocala as a way to answer questions about Scientology within his own community.
    The family lives just north of the city.
    Police think his celebrity status could be an added draw for the group or this suspect to repeatedly target this location.
    "There are some similar issues around the country as far as some vandalism to their facilities. Certainly Mr. Travolta probably does bring more sensationalism to this area and that was a big part of the grand opening of the facility," said Sgt. Chas Maier of the Ocala Police Department.
    Scientologists said since their grand opening in late May, they have had a warm welcome from the community, except for this.
    "We have the right to believe whatever we want to believe, and I'm not asking you to become a member of my church, but you can respect my church," Mansell said.
    Detectives are hoping the surveillance video helps to generate some leads.
    So far they haven't received any.
    If you have any information about who the suspect might be, Ocala Police are asking you to call Ocala Crime Stoppers at (352) 368-STOP.
  33. anonymous612 Member

Yes, Lisa, because your plight is totally comparable to that of the Jews during the Holocaust.

Someone needs to stop running her mouth and go back to making sure her husband isn't turning gay.
    • Like Like x 4
  34. RightOn Member

a "carfefull" vandalism caught on tape?
    this person was again (if it is the same person) very carfeful not to get any paint on the woodwork AT NIGHT.
    So many people mentioned previously that COS had no cameras catching the first vandalism, so then COS decided to produce a tape now?
    meh I ain't buying it sorry.
    Something wooks awful fishy wabbit
    • Like Like x 3
  35. Herro Member

Maybe they decided to put up a camera after getting vandalized.

If you think this is fishy, you need to pull your head out of your ass. We're beyond tinfoil at this point.

Btw, to the people that keep harping on no paint on the wood, all you have to do to clean up graffiti on wood is paint over it. So there goes your hilarious theory about the paint only being on glass because it's easier to clean up.
  36. xenubarb Member

Maybe they didn't put up a camera until their mask arrived from amazon...just sayin.
    • Like Like x 4
  37. xenubarb Member

Paint costs money and, unlike wood, doesn't grow on trees.
    • Like Like x 2
  38. RightOn Member

I can think it's fishy all I want. neener neener neener
    You can paint over wood? herp derp?
    hmmm.... If I had a choice of either cleaning up the paint on the glass? or paint on the wood?
    I wonder which one I would pick. hmmmm
    let me see.... razor blade to scrape off the paint and then windex and paper towel
    orrrrr applying kilz, wait to dry, clean brush, and then apply an even coat of paint over that and then clean the brush.
    hmmmmmm it's a tough choice, I guess your right.
    • Like Like x 1
  39. Herro Member

Yeah and maybe aliens killed JFK. Just sayin.
  40. Herro Member

Right, so either one would be easy to clean up, like I said.