Customize

Jimmy Savile- Operation Yewtree

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Disambiguation, Jul 3, 2014.

1. Twinkle Member

My thinking was where is it going to end, but the more arrests the better.

I've gone beyond feeling shocked by this.
    • Like Like x 2
  2. Disambiguation Global Moderator

Awesome.
    • Like Like x 4
  3. The Wrong Guy Member

• Like Like x 2
  4. tinfoilhatter Member

i wonder if this will spill over into the states? I hope so. The pedos seem to disturbingly well connected online for some strange reason.
    • Like Like x 1
  5. The Wrong Guy Member

• Like Like x 2
  6. meep meep Member

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  7. JohnnyRUClear Member

Regardless, the Young Ones are what actually should be put on titanium plates and secured in sturdy caves.
    • Like Like x 5
  8. fishypants Moderator

• Like Like x 3
  9. JohnnyRUClear Member

Most epic entry of any character in TV history: Vivian, in the first episode of "The Young Ones".

(Animated movie honors go to Black Bellamy in "Pirates: Band of Misfits" or whatever that thing was named.)
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Disambiguation Global Moderator

• Like Like x 3
  11. fishypants Moderator

Dangerously near to being on-topic at the end of that last one, I'll see if I can pull us back from the brink.

• Like Like x 2
  12. Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-said-naming-not-wise-move.html#ixzz3KS6ccggr
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook[/quote]
    • Like Like x 2
  13. The Wrong Guy Member

• Like Like x 5
  14. Disambiguation Global Moderator

• Like Like x 4
  15. Anonymous Member

16. Anonymous Member

What's truly sickening is that he along with his malicious friends have evaded this for years. This certainly makes the water muddy for others who are involved in the media; its great to see people being brought to justice.
    A friend of mine has just been to the Hollywood Hall of Fame and inspected the star that Mr Savile's name used to reside.
    This should have been sorted out in the past, however the victims were terrified to talk about this huge media figure...let's hope that this whole event changes the way alleged victims are treated.
  17. Disambiguation Global Moderator

Hi Anne. OpDeathEaters is the Anonymous group working on operation yewtree. They require meticulous research. I do not suggest you send them your list from Godlike Productions. If you have proof then send it to OpDeathEaters but it looked like your blog didn't have any proof.
    • Like Like x 1
  18. The Wrong Guy Member

Savile's waxwork 'too evil' for Tussauds' Chamber of Horrors that includes Hitler | Daily Express

Savile-567003.jpg

There were calls for Savile to join Hitler, Crippen and other monsters in the London attraction’s special gallery after Tussauds said it was not company policy to destroy its creations. However, victims objected that Savile was too wicked even for the Chamber.

His £30,000 likeness had already been mothballed with other shamed figures such as paedophile Gary Glitter. Now the museum has confirmed that it has been destroyed.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/567003/Jimmy-Savile-Gary-Glitter-waxwork-destroyed-Tussauds
    • Like Like x 3
  19. Disambiguation Global Moderator

Bonfire I hope.
    • Like Like x 1
  20. Anonymous Member

If by fire observing the melt would have been lulzy video material. :)
    • Like Like x 2
  21. Sekee Member

Another inquiry and even more victims.
    http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/new-inquiry-launched-more-jimmy-5664920
    • Like Like x 2
  22. Disambiguation Global Moderator

This is good. He avoided a inquiry while alive although the his assaults We're known and the BBC covered it up. This part of Yewtree was separated from the pedo charges. He was given free acess to all patients and boasted about what he was doing to friends and invited them to join him.
    The hospital administration basically sold these people - not responding to complaints- because Saville was a good fundraiser.
    • Like Like x 2
  23. Disambiguation Global Moderator

24. Disambiguation Global Moderator

I spit on his grave.
    • Like Like x 4
  25. Sekee Member

Rolf Harris might be facing trial for 20 more victims.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/twenty-alleged-new-rolf-harris-5671346
    • Like Like x 3
  26. Disambiguation Global Moderator

• Like Like x 2
  27. Disambiguation Global Moderator

http://www.theguardian.com/media/20...-offender-ray-teret-shown-in-bbc2-documentary
    • Like Like x 5
  28. Disambiguation Global Moderator

• Like Like x 2
  29. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 3
  30. The Wrong Guy Member

Louis Theroux to make second Jimmy Savile documentary for BBC | The Guardian

Louis Theroux is to make a second BBC documentary on Jimmy Savile in an attempt to discover how the disgraced former DJ was able to hide his crimes.

The film-maker first visited the subject 15 years ago in one of his best-known documentaries, When Louis Met Jimmy. He has since said he felt a burden of responsibility for failing to unmask Savile as a child abuser.

During the three months of filming in 1999 and 2000, Theroux struck up a friendship with Savile that lasted until 2004, even occasionally staying at his home. This time, the BBC said, Theroux will speak to Savile’s friends, family and victims to discover how he was able to commit his crimes.

“At the time, he knew there was more to him than met the eye and, while he succeeded in showing a different side of Jimmy Savile, the darkest side of this hugely complex celebrity eluded him,” the BBC said.

While Theroux was unable to fully expose the truth about Savile in that first film, he did confront him over sexual abuse allegations. The BBC has since faced questions over why it did not investigate Savile in the light of the issues raised by Theroux’s film.

Earlier this year, Theroux said he had been trying to work out how he missed the truth about Savile, which finally came to light in 2012. “I feel a sense of responsibility,” he said.

Continued here:
    http://www.theguardian.com/media/2015/nov/03/louis-theroux-jimmy-savile-documentary-top-of-the-pops
    • Like Like x 4
  31. meep meep Member

• Like Like x 1
  32. The Wrong Guy Member

This article is free and open source. You have permission to republish this article under a Creative Commons license with attribution to Michaela Whitton and theAntiMedia.org.

Sex Pistols Frontman Banned From BBC for Blowing Whistle on Paedophile

By Michaela Whitton, theAntiMedia, May 31, 2016

John Lydon, also known by his former stage name, Johnny Rotten, has explained what happened when he tried to blow the whistle on Jimmy Savile — long before hundreds of allegations of sexual abuse against the DJ came to light. The former Sex Pistols frontman, currently on a tour through the U.K. with Public Image Ltd, said many young girls told him about the actions of Savile because they were too afraid to report it themselves.

Hundreds of allegations of sexual abuse against TV presenter and DJ Savile came to light after his death in 2011. The harrowing mass of evidence gathered against him included abuse at hospitals and care homes throughout the U.K. The warped crimes of the paedophile, which took place from 1959 to 2006, also included the abuse of 72 victims in connection with his work at the BBC. His youngest rape victim was reportedly ten years old.

In 1978, when Savile was at the height of his fame, Lydon, the self-proclaimed king of punk, gave an interview to BBC radio. During that interview, he called Savile a hypocrite and accused him of being into “all sorts of seediness….that we’re not allowed to talk about.” Although the BBC decided not to broadcast his comments, an excerpt of the interview with Vivienne Goldman was made available as part of the reissue of the first Public Image Ltd album in 2013.

“If you said anything you’d be off playlists, but that didn’t bother me as I was doing a good job of that independently,” the brutally honest former frontman told the Daily Mail last weekend.

Noting his own experience of what has been described as a “culture of secrecy” at the BBC, Lydon added:

“But first-hand experiences were reiterated to me by young girls who went to Top Of The Pops and said he was touchy, feely, creepy, urgh… Doctor Death. I told them to report it but it would have been seen as grassing then. I knew all about it and said so and got myself banned from the BBC. Family values, eh?

“Turns out I was the only one who had any.”

In September 2015, Lydon told Piers Morgan’s Life Stories that he did his bit and said what he had to. As a result, he found himself banned from BBC radio over his contentious behaviour. “They wouldn’t state this directly, there would be other excuses,” he said.

The institutionalised culture of secrecy at the BBC caused a number of employees to be ignored when they reported Savile’s sex crimes. Other, more senior employees failed to report suspicious behaviour. In a classic case of the establishment protecting its own — and despite an inquiry that cost millions — no one has been held accountable for the news outlets serious failings — and the fact that Savile could have been stopped in his tracks.

Source: http://theantimedia.org/sex-pistols-blowing-whistle-paedophile/