Customize

Jesse Prince's "finale" about the Lisa McPherson Trust

Discussion in 'News and Current Events' started by mnql1, Apr 27, 2011.

1. Anonymous Member

LOLwut?!?!? comments are wide open on jesse's blog and they go straight thru.

Lie some moar why dont ya.
  2. Herro Member

OH SNAP
  3. Anonymous Member

What is all this accomplishing except providing more fodder to OSA to manipulate & distort?
  4. Herro Member

It's mildly amusing to watch idiots like Arnie Lerma thrash about. So there's that.
  5. Anonymous Member

th_everybodyfacepalm.gif
  6. anon4eva Member

Actually Herro , the fun is when YOU still reply to stir up shit all the while maintaining your "objectivity" AKA "Devils advocate"--Some of us know your game. The truly sad thing is,.............you have NO IDEA. But go on, some believe the bullshit. I'll LET you serve your purpose and weed out the amateurs. How's that bridge?
  7. anon4eva Member

8. pooks Member

Fuck Scientology. They win at nothing. IMO it's totally OK if Ex's argue and disagree. It's something they couldn't do as Scios

Edit: I just read more of the thread and saw that Lerma is now dragging in the Evil Patricia Greenway. LOL!

Marty blames all evil on DM
    Arnie blames all evil on PG.

Couple of kooks.
  9. veravendetter Member

C'mon guys, you're making Lisa cry angel tears.
    • Like Like x 1
  10. veravendetter Member

lol.

Edit: LOL
    • Like Like x 1
  11. veravendetter Member

This place is a zealot-circus sometimes. Herro may be a Scientologist, I can't disprove that, but even if he was, I'd rather leave him to mind my kids than some of you fanatical lunatics.

inb4talkingaboutHerromeanshe'sdoinghisjob
    • Like Like x 2
  12. The Heretic Member

Someone's mad.
    • Like Like x 2
  13. Anonymous Member

Then, you're a retard.
    • Like Like x 1
  14. veravendetter Member

No, I'm practical. This thread is an embarrassment. Good job you nutters have got Anonymous to hide behind, else the public would still be seeing this . . .
    [IMG]
    SCIENTOLOGY IS GOING TO KILL US ALL!
    I KNOW, I WAS THERE!
    • Like Like x 4
  15. Anonymous Member

Come up to present time (2011).
    • Like Like x 2
  16. I usually ignore OG opinions of each other. This thread is evidence of why.

Fucking cult, continuing to destroy people long after they think it isn't any more.

No different than the phenomenon within my own extended family of former mormons.
    • Like Like x 1
  17. Ironhead Member

Well gee whiz arnie! Why didn't u say that the only way to save yourfriend was by shitting up this thread!? Mah bad.
    Yes, clearly we're practically doing OSAs work for them.

Get a grip man,I wasn't even hating on u
  18. JohnnyRUClear Member

Scientology: doing lasting harm to the psyches of the vulnerable since 1950.
    • Like Like x 4
  19. Herro Member

Lol blaming Scientology for OG fucktardation. They're a bunch of overgrown petulant children. It's not Scientology, they're just human wreckage.
  20. Anonymous Member

You are ignorant of the damage that long-term Scientology does to a person, judging from this post.

You're the one who spends a sizable amount of his time (judging by the number and "quality"of posts you generate) acting like an overgrown petulant child. I've read some of your bandwidth-wastage.

You're "Anon" only because you have not a fucking thing better to do.

Prove otherwise.

Another "OG"/Anon (not Lerma)
  21. Anonymous Member

You have no authority to make judgments on who gets to be an anon or the legitimacy of their reasons for being an anon. Before you make claims about what kind of anon someone else is, worry about what kind of anon you are.
  22. Anonymous Member

OK, Jesus.

Now, fuck off.
  23. Anonymous Member

This thread is evidence that WWP (like any online community) is effective / good / wonderful in achieving some things.

But it sucks for others.

Obviously, sorting out which OG did what when back in the day and was right or wrong or accurately reported is not a WWP strength. Or even a WWP function.

Got it.
    • Like Like x 5
  24. Anonymous Member

Indeed.
  25. veravendetter Member

Dunno about Herro but that pretty much sums up the Anon segment of my life. Apart from that I have a full life; friends, sports, art. Many, many things. Just coz we don't think we're fucking Che Guevara for the spiritually curious, doesn't mean you're any more valid or effective. Bleat moar.
    • Like Like x 5
  26. Anonymous Member

Let the mighty Herro speak for himself. No one was talking to you.
  27. Anonymous Member

FIFY
  28. veravendetter Member

I was highlighting that
    isn't the bad motivation you painted it as.

Also, if you don't want people to comment on your decrees then PM them, or preferably confine them to the moonbat sites you no doubt frequent. You'll probably get a unanimous bleat from the users there.
  29. We need some shoop of Arnie and Jessie into that Bromance motorcycle pick of Tom and Dave
    • Like Like x 1
  30. spunkmeyer Member

Are you new to the concept of internet forums or just stupid?
  31. Anonymous Member

32. Herro Member

What he said ^
  33. veravendetter Member

34. Anonymous Member

That's the best you can do? I am disappoint.
  35. Anonymous Member

Do you still suck cock?
  36. Better not. I don't want to become a persona non grata. Additionally, I feel a bit melancholic these days. Not the best mood to engage in a pitched battle.
  37. AnonLover Member

:)