Customize

Jesse Prince's "finale" about the Lisa McPherson Trust

Discussion in 'News and Current Events' started by mnql1, Apr 27, 2011.

1. DeathHamster Member

I think there's a mirror site that has the fairest information.
    • Like Like x 2
  2. moarxenu Member

3. ArnieLerma Member

Nice write up Jessie, but how about not dissing your 'old pal'? Wasnt it enough to (deleted) last fall and then (deleted)?
    And you know damn well I was NEVER involved in negotiations with Scientology.
    I was privy to Bob's thoughts while he was involved with negotiations as he would call me in the evening and tell me sometimes, some of what he discussed with mike Rinder et al.. There was no "TEAM" created to deal with settlement that included myself or patrick. I resent your lapse of memory, Mr Prince especially as it calls into question the rest of your story.

Further: Patrick was long gone, being the smartest guy in the room, he saw the end coming before the rest of us. He was not even around when setllement talks started or ended or in the middle...
    My friend asked me to pass along this offer to Lawrence.. He was freaked out..frantic... I told him it would never fly, but he asked me to call Lawrence and state it.. I told him i would, and that it would be refused. It was refused... And you characterize it as "Arnie trying to convince Lawrence" What bullshit Jessie.. Lawrence and I were previously directors together of FACTNET, I knew Lawrence wouldnt go for the offer... but a man who had saved my life asked me to ask him, and I did, after telling Bob that Lawrence would buy it and it was a hopeless call to make... Believers of Jessies version should ask Lawrence, as I never tried to convince him of anything regarding that silly offer, merely passed it on while we shared our concerns for Mr Minton...

How does that compare to your claim that Arnie was part of a "settlement team" ??? What rubbish, Jessie.
  4. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 1
  5. anonymous612 Member

Every time Arnie Lerma refers to himself in the third person, a kitten is fed through a woodchipper.
    • Like Like x 2
  6. ArnieLerma Member

Quotes from http://www.lermanet.com/idacamburn/ops.htm

"OPERATIONS PLANNING

1. Initially plan out at least 3 channels of attack with the data you have at hand. Do not wait forever to getall data collected, but also do not run Ops that would be dangerous without essential data. Basically a brighter idea is needed with less data available. 3 channels being done instead of less is because there is a higher percentage of getting results and also this will tend to confuse and spin the WHO as there are 3 attacks instead of just one."

"10. A believable source must be provided in an operation, thereby "filling the vacuum," so that Scientology isn't dubbed in as source of the attack. All Ops are planned in such a way that they in no way could be traced back to the Church. All Channels should be various and ever changing types of channel of attack, rather than sticking to one type of Op, such as an anonymous flyer that 3-P's a WHO."

(3-P means "Third Parties - that is slanders a who, 'Who' refers to the Supressive person..SP, the intended target)

"OPERATIONS OFFICER"
    successful actions

"(3) Providing a believable source of an operation, thereby filling the vacuum, so that Scn. isn't dubbed in as source."

(get a person who is percieved as trusted to repeat the lies, so they are believable)

"(7) When hitting a group or individual, hitting their finance and comm lines."
  7. Anonymous Member

the_fucks_i_didnt_give_trollcat.jpg
    • Like Like x 1
  8. ArnieLerma Member

No Jessie, was it not your email pal Patricia Greenway who fed you that whopper?

Jessie, Bob Minton was paying you $50,000 a year at the LMT, did you ever make that kind of money ever before or ever since?

Re "continually giving" - not since 1997.. 3 years before these events... and that to bail me out after the financially debilitating RTC vs Lerma lawsuit...
  9. anonymous612 Member

Jesus fucking christ Lerma give it up already, no one fucking cares anymore. Stop being such a goddamn exscn.
  10. ArnieLerma Member

Seems that you do...
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Anonymous Member

12. Anonymous Member

I have noticed lots of disagreements to some of the content of Jesse's wall-o-text. I'm sure there are several opinions and points of views that slightly differ. Jesse isn't telling a completely objective story here. It is definitely subjective to his points of view on what was going on.
    • Like Like x 2
  13. ArnieLerma Member

Heh, neither are you Jesse...
  14. Anonymous Member

Arnie, don't get dragged into the drama dining of the basement dwelling brigade. Your married, while they haven't even seen a cartoon vagina. Let em goad you for all the good it doesn't do them. Looking at the stories of Ex-Sci's, every one of them intermixes theirs with their opinions and interpretations. And Scientology is just one messed up cult that creates a messy nightmare to make sense of. I'm thinking Jesse is doing the best he can given what he and others such as yourself has experienced.
    • Like Like x 2
  15. AnonLover Member

paging Mr. Ottman to the trollcannon platform

consider the previous polite request retracted since he's in this thread with stooopid faggotry nobody gives 2shits about. have at him martin, by all means.
  16. Nancy Beazley Member

Ah, little children, you're still looking for "the one true version of the truth," are you?

Truth is (get it?): There is no one true version of the truth. There is her version. And his. And the other guy's. And someone else's. Etc. They all write what they saw and what they heard and what they were told and what they remember. Some of it is "true." Some of it is not true. However, every single version is absolutely goddamned guaranteed to make the autobiographer the hero of the story -- the one who had the purest heart, committed the fewest sins, lied the least.

It takes historians, not autobiographers, to discover "the truth." And even then it's difficult. Unfortunately, no historians have arrived here yet.
    • Like Like x 5
  17. ArnieLerma Member

Yes I too believe Jessie is doing the best he can...
    • Like Like x 2
  18. Anonymous Member

Rashomon.jpg
  19. Anonymous Member

Jesus fucking christ anonymous612 give it up already, no one fucking cares anymore. Stop being such a goddamn asshole.
    • Like Like x 2
  20. Anonymous Member

ITT, pussy assed whiny OG bitch tries to justify is own pitiful cock sucking

1283530186379.png?.png
  21. Smurf Member

Oh, geez. Where is that Scilon skank when I need her?

22. veravendetter Member

I'm married too. Still think this is pile of shit/irrelevant/boring/so 10 years ago.
  23. Anonymous Member

Gay marriages don't count.
  24. veravendetter Member

Busted.
    • Like Like x 3
  25. Anonymous Member

I keep hearing about the intimidation/death threats factor of seaorg. I truely am surprised they haven't f*cked with the wrong person yet.

It will be fun to watch the news should they ever mess with a sociopath/terminally ill person with a gun safe full of assault weapons.
  26. Anonymous Member

So long as Lerma and Prince are at odds, Scientology wins.

Think well on that, Arnie and Jesse.
    • Like Like x 3
  27. Anonymous Member

The FBI hasn't done anything about the cult since the beginning. I wouldn't be surprised if it's an alphabet agencies pet project or the cult is being used for psychopolitical black ops.
  28. Anonymous Member

^ OSA (OR WBC) ALERT! ^
  29. xenubarb Member

Well...not HERE here, but you best not overlook historian Chris Owen's work on Ron the War Hero. Historians? We got 'em! MBE, too!
    • Like Like x 1
  30. Anonymous Member

What if they only had a gun safe full of defensive weapons?
  31. Anonymous Member

What's with all this hating on ArnieLerma? What did I miss?
  32. Lorelei Member

Why don't you go Google something and make up your own mind, rather than trolling for Moar Fight on WWP? Just a suggestion.
    • Like Like x 1
  33. Anonymous Member

I don't know Arnie Lerma, although I know who he is. But he's not the only one slinging shit here. Just sayin'.
  34. Smurf Member

We live in a world where people are free to disagree & sling shit on just about everything. Arnie & Jesse have differences of opinion & recollections of past events. It is between them. That is all.
    • Like Like x 1
  35. Ironhead Member

With all due respect Arnie, why so defensive? more over, why so defensive on wwp?? as far as I know Jessie doesn't even post here. who are u trying to convince? u think because there's bad blood between you 2, or that jessie besmirched u or anyone else, that some how takes away from anything you've accomplished in this war? you're posting as though you're trying to keep anonymous in your corner, it's pointless. you might as well keep that sort of thing on OCMB. anons will back who ever they please, regardless of drama faggotry.
  36. Herro Member

I hate him because of his avatar. I'm pretty sure he's a rapist too (again, solely because of the avatar).
    • Like Like x 1
  37. Anonymous Member

Similar to my reasoning.
  38. ArnieLerma Member

You dont have a clue.
    Has got nothing to do with any of the projections you raised.
    Someone close to me was fooled by Patricia Greenway's lies via Jessie that resulted in repeated fairgame incidents.
    Im trying to handle it. I assume by your post you have no such problems, perhaps you should do more.

While OSA milks the thread...idiots.

offmanhitsbob.jpg
  39. Herro Member

Which reply is the real one?
  40. Smurf Member

Don't get me started on Don Johnson. Nostalgic, are you?