Customize

Jesse Prince's "finale" about the Lisa McPherson Trust

Discussion in 'News and Current Events' started by mnql1, Apr 27, 2011.

1. eddieVroom Member

One of these days, this will all make one hell of a mini-series. I'm betting HBO.
    • Like Like x 2
  2. Ersatz Global Moderator

Agreed. I also find no motive on JP's part, or at least none that is obvious. Marty's motives have long been clear to me.
    I have to say that anon has taught me nothing if not to question, still I feel JP to be more credible than Marty or Mike.
    • Like Like x 1
  3. DeathHamster Member

Marty didn't give his version of the story of "his good friend Bob Minton" until Bob was safely in the ground. I guess he figured that Jesse was in the bag or wouldn't say anything.

Marty's cool story that the account Bob gave after he was caved in by OSA was the truthful one is laughable. I guess it plays well with the Martyphants.

He probably figured Mayo was out of the picture too. It seems to be a bad habit of his.
    • Like Like x 5
  4. LocalSP Member

Marty is a Motherfuckingcocksuckingturdburgalingassholeprick and you can quote me on that.
    • Like Like x 3
  5. Ironhead Member

Jesse basically says, "here's what went down, here's the dox to support that."

marty typically says "blah blah blah, LRH good, DM bad" no dox.
    • Like Like x 2
  6. Anonymous Member

"It wasn't the harassment and lawsuits in multiple jurisdictions that got to him, it was his guilty conscience over having told a lie." Nice try, Mike.

Hang on, is Mike Rinder saying Minton's issues were due to withholds?
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Smurf Member

Mike Rinder is, and has long been, a conceited, egotistical windbag with nothing to offer the masses but lies and self-serving opinions. I still look forward to the day that the FBI knocks on Mike's door in Tarpon Springs and leaves his home in handcuffs.

The idea that Mike & Bob Minton were friends later on is complete horseshit. Mike Rinder thoroughly enjoyed terrorizing Bob & coordinating black ops with OSA-Legal against him.
    • Like Like x 3
  8. Anonymous Member

I like you, Jesse.
    Thanks for your honesty.

guise, wake me when this is over and justice has been served, finally.
  9. another123 Member

[not sure if this belongs in this thread, Rathbun's, or where.]
    As if all of this weren't enough of a 'blast-to-the-past' for us non-OG, seems mike mcclaughry is calling out Rathbun for doing [in 2000] exactly what Miscavige is doing to Rathbun. But funny thing is, he's got real dox (audio [2 police conversations] video [post-chase]).
    Bob Minton, Stacy Brooks (and allegedly Mike) turning the tables on a PI that was stalking them, during the time Rathbun was in charge.
    Warning: lot a sci-speak and drama on the site. strap on your decoder ring.
  10. Anonymous Member

11. Anonymous Member

Arnie and Jesse need to cooperate and see that they have so much more in common than not.

time is a wastin' going over disputed ancient history.
    come up to present time and get the ball rolling.
    • Like Like x 2
  12. Anonymous Member

Anonymous is being quite lazy. This is what I have found via a simple google. I know you guise can do way better:

13. Anonymous Member

Moar:
    And the mindfuck goes on:
    [/QUOTE]

14. 1957 Member

Jesse Prince is calling EVERYONE out n their bullshit
    • Like Like x 3
  15. Anonymous Member

on a gut level, i trust Jesse the most, actually.
    • Like Like x 3
  16. Ironhead Member

This
  17. Ironhead Member

LMT killed LMT in the end. Like its from prison break, ppl switching sides left right and centre (rinder could be played by t-bag). Saddest part is seeing how SB and BM became the lapdogs of CoS
  18. Anonymous Member

Let's look for the questions that need to be asked now to get things moving ahead.

What could those guys learn from what happened, make amends to each other, if possible, and get things moving in the direction of a real world, tangible stage set for prosecution of the church in the courts of the USA.

All of them have been working hard at it over the years, and this could be it....meaning, they could see the fruits of their collective labors come together in a very real way on an even bigger scale.
    • Like Like x 2
  19. Anonymous Member

And you're being quite full of yourself.
  20. Anonymous Member

Interesting find on Patrick M. Jost, a former U.S. Treasury agent & ex-Scilon that worked for Bob Minton in 2000. He was once listed as a "religious extremist" on Religious Freedom Watch but it has been deleted. Some accused Jost of being a double-agent. Per Jesse, ""Bob and Stacy had a new team put together now. When Stacy and Bob went into negotiations with Scientology, they also brought Patrick Jost and Arnie Lerma with them."

http://ocmb.xenu.net/ocmb//viewtopic.php?f=9&t=12836

http://www.spaink.net/cos/mpoulter/sods/jost.html

http://www.interpol.int/Public/FinancialCrime/MoneyLaundering/hawala/

http://banking.senate.gov/01_11hrg/111401/jost.htm

Fast forward to 2010... he's being slimed.... the cult?

** SCUM ALERT **..Patrick Michael Jost, of xxxxxx Falls Church, VA 22040 has defaulted on a court supervised payment plan to a merchant bank. He has defaulted on a court ordered payment plan to CAPITAL ONE for business and personal debts. He has a failed business, RADA, operated and owned by judgment debtor Patrick Michael Jost of xxxxx Falls Church, VA 22040. Jost and his business has many outstanding business debts. Patrick Michael Jost has a POOR rating from Rosewood Hudson based on

outstanding public records of unsatisfied indebtedness. This profile is to protect perspective clients from losing money to the SheHe.

http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.thai/browse_thread/thread/774e2436921eb115

http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/40/555493.html
  21. Every OG has so many fucking turns and kinks in their friends,enemies and stories. Geesh. Anyways, in the big picture, scientology is still breaking up families.

Lets see what else Jesse has to say.
    • Like Like x 1
  22. She used to be a dude. She can hold her own.
  23. Anonymous Member

Is that really true?
  24. My comment was very much tongue in cheek. Looking for a cheap laugh if you will.

But look closely at a photo of her. It is entirely possible IMO.
  25. Anonymous Member

I can see the man in there.
  26. Anonymous Member

Jesse Prince is a dark golden brown color.
  27. Natter Bored Member

28. AnonLover Member

crossposting artwork /r/ from the older Jesse thread

WANTED: fullsize version of ^^This same shoop that jesse used on his profile?

Searchfail, Googlefu fail and GoogleImagefu fail. I've found the original blank template jesse gunslinger shoop, and ones with alternate wording. But i cant seem to find the original jesse shoop thread where the one he used on his blog was first posted (and is hopefully in fullsize form)?
  29. Scatman Member

Go and grab:

28cdbms.jpg
    • Like Like x 1
  30. AnonLover Member

^^I did grab that to recreate the original if worse case scenario need be. but i'm not an artfag and have no shooper skills whatsoever :(
  31. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 1
  32. Miranda Member

Okay, I moved the Magoo discussion (along with tangentially connected posts) to the Drama thread. I personally find this stuff interesting--so many different points of view--but then I haven't been around to hear it again and again over the years. Anyway, it was off-topic.

View attachment images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTfBX2kZPTFzZi--PHpLSvQQ_cw9dY00
    • Like Like x 3
  33. LocalSP Member

Drama Llama?
    • Like Like x 1
  34. Smurf Member

You got rid of the pretty white llama, too? How cruel.
  35. Miranda Member

Baby one. There are more in the Drama thread. Babe llamas galore, and adult ones too. But I digress.
    • Like Like x 1
  36. Miranda Member

He's happier with the other llamas.
    • Like Like x 2
  37. Orson Member

Totally agree, but it seems unlikely given this:

The layers of intrigue among the OG from this period are many. Do we believe Mark Bunker and Arnie regarding Patricia Greenway (and a host of other points) or do we believe Jesse? Or does it even matter now?

None of them is providing any documentation that sways me one way or the other. Jesse's story and perspective are important, even if only to helps us ask the right questions about the "facts" as presented by various OG from that period.

It would be interesting to know Wollersheim's take on all of this.

Back to the point, having OG bark at each other like this only serves the purpose of those advancing the cult's agenda. The OG need to get themselves together and work out their differences for the greater good of taking down the cult.
    • Like Like x 1
  38. Miranda Member

I worked so hard pruning that stuff out of this thread... :p
    • Like Like x 2
  39. JohnnyRUClear Member

Disagree, somewhat. What you say sounds good from our observational perspective as third parties, but sometimes "differences" means someone is a bad person. In such cases, there isn't any "working out" possible, and good people who have had run-ins with bad people will predictably be unwilling to "work out" those "differences". (Intriguingly, bad people sometimes play off of this in faux magnanimity to make the good ones look bad by contrast, a tactic which I have experienced personally.)

Not all bad people get horns implanted into their skulls, or become Hitler, to help us recognize them.
    • Like Like x 2
  40. Orson Member

My post was poorly worded. I don't disagree with the point you are making.

I'm not talking abut magoogate at all. That's off topic, but the apparent discrepancies among OG about some important events are specifically on topic to Jesse's post. imo :)
    • Like Like x 2