Customize

Jeff Stone Is A Windbag

Discussion in 'GoldBase' started by pacora, May 5, 2009.

1. pacora Member

Jeff Stone Is A Windbag

Wait a Minute, Big Boy

10:00 PM PDT on Thursday, April 30, 2009

DAN BERNSTEIN

Why should Norco be one of just two cities in the nation to get a customized (cowboy-hatted) Bob's Big Boy statue?

I'll take this all the way to the Supersized Court. I'll invoke the Equal Protection Sauce of the 14th Condiment. Bob's Big Boy should be hustling his bungalows to beef up California with custom statues.

Hollywood: Botox Big Boy

Sacto: Self-Serve Big Boy

Jurupa: Captain Big Boy

Temecula-Murrieta: San Diego Chicken Envy Big Boy

Riverside School District: Big Raise 4 Big 6 Big Boy

San Bernardino County: Big House Big Boy

Seemed like the capstone to a 16-year career when the RivCo Board o' Supes named a road at the Ben Clark Training Center "Larry Parrish Parkway." Parrish, recall, retired last summer, just ahead of the county's financial collapse. "My reputation is huge as a person who sees into the future," he said when I reached him the other day.

I called to get his reaction to the latest tribute: Tuesday, supes voted to move ahead with the Larry Parrish Parkway Waterline Extension! I might as well have told him he'd won the Nobel Prize for Shrewd Retirement.

"I'm overwhelmed," said Parrish, savoring the words (Larry Parrish Parkway Waterline Extension) and collecting his thoughts.

"Water is life. We're talking about extending life."

Parrish is eager to relay this news to a former supervisor whose name graces a landmark: County of Riverside Tom Mullen Waste Management Headquarters.

Sniffed Parrish: "That's not life."

As RivCo unemployment soared past 13 percent in March, the county paid out $17.9 million in food stamps, $15.5 million in cash. More than 312,000 RivCo residents -- about 15 percent of the population -- now receive public assistance. The number of RivCo households receiving food stamps has jumped by 60 percent -- from 21,000 to 34,000 since April '08.

The Department of Social Services says its caseload is growing faster than the state's. First-time applicants include an increase in two-parent families.

Upside: Food stamps and cash assistance are spent almost immediately and locally (supermarkets, etc.). DPSS says the $33 million in stamps 'n' cash paid out in March carried a $46 million impact as it rippled through the economy.

What this county -- or at least the Riverside Sheriff's Association -- needs is a good discount on a cigar. The RSA Web site's "Preferred Vendors" page lists services from automotive to towing. And cigars. They're partial to a San Marcos outfit, where stogies are "100 percent hand rolled by Cuban master rollers from Havana."

Burning question: Will they light up after RivCo budget hearings?

Swine flu in RivCo has been aggravated by an outbreak of Stone flu. Supervisor Jeff Stone -- board chairman/potential state Senate candidate -- has turned into even more of a windbag. Tuesday, Stone "reminded" County Health Officer Eric Frykman that flu vaccine has an expiration date. Frykman diplomatically said he knew that. Wiping out Stone flu requires a two-step treatment: turn off the cameras, unplug the mikes.

Reach Dan Bernstein at 951-368-9439 or dbernstein@PE.com
  2. Anonymous Member

Re: Jeff Stone Is A Windbag

Quit with the stupid Jeff Stone obsession.

Stop with bullshit distractions. Stay on target. You are being Personal Army by retards that have been arrested in Riverside. Who cares about fail politician. Ordinance 884 is passed because of protestors getting arrested at Golden Era. Either work on getting it repealed, or ignore this because so far it doesn't impact protesting at Gold Base.
  3. Re: Jeff Stone Is A Windbag

^^^ Is A Windbag
  4. Cheshirecat Member

I second that
  5. TypingChimp Member

If it makes you feel any better, I named one of my toilet seats after Jeff Stone. Poor thing had to be thrown out after it cracked under my weight. (Not really, just thought it sounded funny. I weigh less than 500 lbs.)
  6. Oswald2001 Member

Keep unrelenting focus and pressure on Cult Ho Stone until the entire county (at least) is made aware of what a joke he is.

Then...make sure that Cult Ho Stone is publicly driven from office and ruined as a public figure as an example to any future illadvised adventurists.

Cult Ho Stone voluntarily became a sleazy $cilon minion. EVERYONE should see what happens when you do that.

Make an example of Cult Ho Stone.
  7. Anonymous Member

^This.

Ream his ass in the name of Great Justice.
  8. Anonymous Member

*pees on your head*
  9. RightOn Member

Move over to the Jeff Stone thread?
    Isn't there a thread.... "So what do we know about Jeff Stone? already?
  10. Re: Jeff Stone Is A Windbag

Made me laugh. Yes ya did.
  11. Anonymous Member

me too.
  12. Anonymous Member

Haha oh *SNAP*
  13. i'mglib Member

Stone is very relevant to our interests, since he is the Chairman of the Board of Supervisors in Riverside County, where International Base of Scientology is located.

Duh.

Int Base/Gold Base is also in Stone's district, and COS are currently using their influence to try to re-route the highway that runs straight through their property, so that it goes around it. If they succeed then Gold will become more like a prison than ever.

So thanks to all of you who are trying to expose this windbag.
  14. the anti Member

have you ever had three way with stone and DM? i'm sure you like it when they ream you with the 2 inchers, if they are even that big
  15. q_p Member

16. RovingAxe Member

If Jeff Stone was just any asshole who had pissed off members of Anonymous and other protesters and it had become simply a PERSONAL thing...that would be different, and I would agree that it was a waste of time and distraction from a focus on Scientology.

However, as others have said...Jeff Stone is not just ANY asshole who has "gotten in the way". He is a public official who has suborned his responsibility to his constituents by disregarding any sense of honor and integrity by intentionally placing himself and his position as a public official as a blockade between the quest for open and honest discussion of the truth and Scientology. (Do truth and Scientology really belong in the same sentence?)

Ok. So Jeff Stone is a corrupted politician with no sense of morality. Why is he any different than any other corrupted politician? Once again, as others have said, he has introduced himself into the arena of public scrutiny over his questionable connections with Scientology. The Church of Scientology has clearly committed crimes in the past, and is quite likely they are doing so even as I type and while this is being read. If Jeff Stone is, as all have reason to suspect, he is being used - or allowing himself to be used as a pawn in the game of global and interstellar domination/exploitation that the CO$ has in mind...then he is...(pardon my Hubbard-ese) "Fair Game". Instances regarding the manipulation of Public Officials by the CO$, are very important in bringing the true nature of the CO$ into the light.

In the case of Anonymous, I believe that "Fair-Game" policy is simply the revelation of the truth and the destruction of lies and deceit, not of people, families, pets, and property. ( though pansies may be granted exceptions under special circumstances)

This is not about obsession with Jeff Stone. Only an obsession with the Truth.
  17. Anonymous Member

Only when you quit with the scientology obsession.

Protip: they're related.
  18. Re: Jeff Stone Is A Windbag

These are both related and both in my interests.

JeffStone_BetBackfired.jpg

[IMG]
  19. Anonymous Member

HAI JEFF!
  20. Relyt Member

Am I the only one left in a whirlwind of "wat" at the OP? Perhaps I should drink more...
  21. Haruhi Member

How do I put this?

Oh, yeah.

danbernstein.png
  22. Re: Jeff Stone Is A Windbag

Jeff Stone took the stage with John and Ken during Saturday's tax revolt rally in Corona, CA. His comments earned boos:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6wBE8gfvrlw&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - John and Ken Corona Tax Revolt Part 7[/ame]
  23. Re: Jeff Stone Is A Windbag

Julie Waltz of RivCo Supes meetings fame attended Saturday's rally as a proud supporter of the U.S. Constitution. She was surprised to see Stone there - she wasn't expecting that...but, of course it makes perfect sense he would show up. Anything to further his own agenda - which is himself.

Picture_JEFF_STONE_006.jpg

Picture_JEFF_STONE_004.jpg

Julie said Stone presented both John and Ken with two bottles of wine along with two bottles of his "Jef-fibre". Self-serving and tacky:

Picture_JEFF_STONE_004-1.jpg

[IMG]

Because Julie is a passionate protester for her beliefs, she was invited by John and Ken's group to stand upfront near the stage.

JulieWaltz-KFITaxRevolt-2009.jpg

Stone was aware she was there and gave her a little stink eye.

Picture_JEFF_STONE_003.jpg
  24. Re: Jeff Stone Is A Windbag

Jeff Stone's disgustingly self-serving website:

No Way 1A
  25. Herro Member

A self serving politician? There's a shocker.
  26. fitch2000 Member

I read that as "Jeff-fibber", what a co-inkidink. lol
  27. moarxenu Member

VOTE FOR THE COERCED ABORTION CONCENTRATION CAMP CANDIDATE!

VOTE FOR JEFF STONE!
  28. Optimisticate Member

What? Did I just hear that Jeff Stone supports human rights abuses in addition to tax abuses
    and turns his stink-eye away whenever they're brought up?
  29. Re: Jeff Stone Is A Windbag

He'll pass unconstitutional legislation and make sure your tax dollars goez to Co$' and his pockets. Really he's not a faggot or anything......
  30. Re: Jeff Stone Is A Windbag

Proof that Lord Xemu is keeping an eye on things in Riverside...

'It Ain't a Dome'

'It Ain't a Dome' | Columns | PE.com | Southern California News | News for Inland Southern California

31. YourMomymous Member

You people embarrass yourselves. I think Scientology sucks just like everyone else, but when I look at your arguments and "fair-gaming" of this Jeff Stone guy, It's like "why"? You've become so similar to the people you say you are the "bad guys" that nobody will take you seriously. Why not spend your energies doing something that will actually make a difference in this fight? Go into the cities and talk to people on the street, get more mainstream press stories out there. get some credible voices. You are losing your credibility! I've read up all the "dirt" you've got on this guy and it doesn't amount to anything. Who's next? idiots.
  32. Anonymous Member

You have very low standards. It must be awful being you.
  33. diesel1967 Member

Hi Jeff, how's the campaign going ya douche?
  34. xenubarb Member

LOL.
    If you'd "read up on the dirt" and arrived at that conclusion...you didn't read up on the dirt.
  35. xenubarb Member

No. You are wrong. And apparently some sort of Jeff Stone Damage Control Drone Mach II.
    Lrn2research.

884 was introduced because the Scilons asked for it. It passed because the Supervisors, Bob Buster excepted, depended upon information attributed to Chanology in a booklet given to the Board.
  36. Snake Member

^^^ He has an excellent point.

Jeff Stone = Paul Fetch 2009

He was irrelevant too.

Good job on digging up dirt on him but shit, he's not gonna change and the damage has been done.
  37. Anonymous Member

Its great how you are so familar with Jeff Stone, Fair Game, and Anonymous being a memeber for three days with three posts. But it seems from your posting history you are ONLY here to talk about Jeff Stone. This site is about Scientology. Jeff Stone just happens to be sucking up to them right now.
  38. Smurf Member

Obviously, total ignorance is your forte.
  39. Re: Jeff Stone Is A Windbag

Btw, YourMomymous is a really dumb nic. Next time you come 'round these parts, try something a little more manly, like I'maGiantCorruptAsshole or JeffStonePaysMySalary.
  40. Snake Member

I lol'd.