Customize

Jeff Stone helps fund new autism center

Discussion in 'GoldBase' started by Anonymous, Jun 28, 2009.

1. Anonymous Member

2. FUCK Member

re: Jeff Stone helps fund new autism center

Seems a little ironic...
  3. Mutante Member

If he opens a bathtub store I will eat my own ass.
  4. Consensus Member

Someone posted a video some time ago where Stone went to a conference on medical marijuana, and was being interviewed by local media about his impressions. He mentioned how surprised he was with some of the information he'd learned - but he accepted that info as valid. Specifically, he went in believing there was no medical value to marijuana, but after listening to experts talk about it his mind was changed.

His willingness to endorse an autism center confirms my impression from that video - I don't think he's a scilon; I think the most important thing to him is his political career. He saw making allies with Scientology as serving his career, but he doesn't buy into scientology - if only insofar as he'd abandon any scientologist belief that undermines his efforts at a political career. He'll embrace medical marijuana, if that's the way the wind is blowing, whereas no true scilon would. He'll also endorse and support an autism center if he thinks it will gain him popularity and legitimacy, even if it's something no scilon would ever endorse.