Customize

Jeff Stone has had the internet scrubbed of 884 connections

Discussion in 'Anonymous News' started by Patricia Curtis, Jul 15, 2014.

• Like Like x 10
  1. rickybobby Member

So... how can we get this back into Google results?
    • Like Like x 3
  2. Hi Patricia, it's nice to see you again.
  3. Hi 2206, it's nice to be back. I've missed you wild children.
    • Like Like x 4
  4. Disambiguation Global Moderator

Are there mirrors we can re post here?
    • Like Like x 2
  5. This is a repost of a video made today the we both love:

6. I fail at hacktivism, could someone please mirror the lies and smears of Jeff Stone in this 2009 video, there's several more vids still on youtube concerning this Dork. That's right, I said it, he's a dork. Sorry for the ad hominem vulgarity but he truly is a dork. ........(Why I never)...........

The Internet Hate Machine hates the abuses of Scientology and certain political scammers and liars.

Jeff's not a big supporter of the citizen's right to protest Scientology abuses and has been a cult supporter in many ways for a long time including his infamous unconstitutional ordinance #884 to limit access for legitimate protests.

Step up to the mike anytime and make a complete ass of yourself Jeff Stone, well done.

Guess who sent Jeff his 'Intel' on Anonymous, word on the street is that the hate booklet was produced by Scientology. Shocking that this dimwit could be played so easily.

Jeff Stone gets pwned by two local residents of Riverside county concerning the bogus 2009 Anonymous booklet, awesome job, ladies, ty.
    • Like Like x 7
  7. DeathHamster Member

A lot of the places that had Jeff Stone articles suck at keeping long archives online. I'll review and resurrect.
    Category:Jeff Stone
    • Like Like x 10
  8. anon33 Member

He has enough news report to enter Wikipedia right?
    • Like Like x 1
  9. DeathHamster Member

He doesn't seem to have a Wiki article. That seems odd.
    • Like Like x 1
  10. 207

3. Pay To Play Politics
    Jeff Stone introduced and passed Riverside County Ordinance 884 that undermines the First Amendment by limiting protests outside of the Church of Scientology by its dissenters. While Stone likes to quote Thomas Jefferson and other founding fathers, when there's money on the table Stone appears to be willing to ignore the Constitution and the Bill of Rights. Scientologists are reported to have given the Stone's failed 2010 Senate campaign at least $50,000 in contributions.

http://insideriverside.typepad.com/...nd-jeff-stones-new-state-publicity-stunt.html
  11. Disambiguation Global Moderator

• Like Like x 6
  12. Disambiguation Global Moderator

• Like Like x 4
  13. Random guy Member

Could be difficult. He is borderline newsworthy.
  14. JohnnyRUClear Member

And he used to be married to Tanya Harding!

(no, not really)
    • Like Like x 2
  15. DeathHamster Member

I meant see if I can fish them out of Wayback if possible.
    • Like Like x 1
  16. RightOn Member

aww Jeffy, you can try to run but you can't hide from the internet
    • Like Like x 1
  17. Disambiguation Global Moderator

Is it helpful to post them here? I thought that since he couldn't wipe a forum that will be a good way to keep them. "Jeff Stone and his connections to Scientology" "Jeff Stone-evidence of fraud and medical malpractice" "Jeff Stone-County Supervisor limits freedom of speech" etc.
    • Like Like x 4
    • Like Like x 3
  18. cRaZy Member

Woah! That is some mop-up by Google. Exactly zero results in the 'news' option for a search on Scientology + Jeff Stone , or Jeff Stone + 884. There's one result for Jeff Stone + picket which is a recent piece describing his recent calling to secure the border with Mexico. Google is no longer my friend - was it ever? There is some of Stone's 884 stuff to be found, but you have to be looking for it and know where to go.

^^^ http://blog.pe.com/news/2011/02/07/riverside-county-changes-propo/

^^^ https://web.archive.org/web/2009022.../stories/PE_News_Local_S_supes25.3a7c4c5.html

^^^ http://www.kesq.com/Propaganda-And-Payoffs-Scientology-Vs-Anonymous/503202

^^^ http://www.kesq.com/High-Ranking-Sc...ns-Anonymous-Booklet-Videotaped-Arrest/503192

• Like Like x 4
  19. DeathHamster Member

http://www.pe.com/localnews/politics/stories/PE_News_Local_S_picket05.37e9907.html
    http://www.pe.com/localnews/rivcounty/stories/PE_News_Local_S_picket05.37e9907.html

Riverside County supervisors to take up revised picketing proposal

10:00 PM PST on Sunday, January 4, 2009
    By JULIA GLICK
    The Press-Enterprise

Riverside County supervisors are set to vote Tuesday on a revised ordinance to limit picketing at residences and outside the Church of Scientology's base in Gilman Hot Springs.

The proposed ordinance, supported by the church and Supervisor Jeff Stone, would restrict picketing to 50 feet beyond the property line of a targeted residence or to an across-the-street sidewalk.

Stone is also urging supervisors to approve an urgency ordinance Tuesday. If at least four supervisors approve that urgency measure, the limits on picketing could take effect immediately. Normally, supervisors must vote on the ordinance at a later meeting and it takes effect 30 days afterward.

"This urgency ordinance is necessary to protect the right of privacy and the feeling of well-being and tranquility which members of the community should enjoy in their dwellings," Stone's proposal reads.

Supervisors initially supported an earlier version of the ordinance, but then decided not to adopt it on Dec. 9. That first ordinance would have prohibited demonstrations within 300 feet of a targeted residence, but did not mention any restrictions regarding the property line.

Supervisors Roy Wilson and Bob Buster said the first proposal was too sweeping and could unfairly constrain free speech.

They mentioned the 2005 protests outside the then-home of paroled rapist David Allyn Dokich at a Mead Valley halfway house. Supervisors, including Stone, participated in those pickets.

At the Dec. 9 meeting, debate over the ordinance gave way to arguments about the Church of Scientology. The church's opponents, members of a group known as Anonymous, accused the church of harshly punishing its critics and dissenting members.

Stone read from a pamphlet, produced by church members, alleging that Anonymous members are anti-Semitic, racist and anti-religion.

Both sides said their opponents were lying.

The Church of Scientology supported a residential picketing ordinance following an October protest outside the base that turned violent. Church representatives and the sheriff's office say a demonstrator trespassed and bit a security guard who was trying to detain him.

Demonstrators say the security guards lured them onto the grounds and the man bit the guard in self-defense while under painful restraint.

The base includes dormitories for its employees and church members, which would fall under the ordinance's definition of residences. The base is about 700 acres and its property line extends along both sides of Gilman Springs Road, which has no sidewalks.
    • Like Like x 1
  20. anonysamvines Member

I do wonder how many $ea org are registered at Gilman Springs.
    His voter base comes from somewhere
    I also doubt that any more than a fraction of those registered are actually eligible to register those votes
    • Like Like x 1
  21. anonysamvines Member

Also
    How many protests are actually carried out there these days?
  22. anonysamvines Member

I wonder, but am not asking, if you are a eurofag or amerifag

Google seems to be blocking more than is required under recent EU legislation. It shouldn't be censoring non EU searches. And frankly I don't believe that Kendra Wilkinson, Hank Bassett or the pre op tranny involved asked Google to censor the searches on their recent marital woes. But it did.

What a stupid stupid stupid piece of legislation that was. Numptyfuckwits and their pal's doing a favour pushed that legislation through without thinking about the wider implications huh?

The solution isn't censorship but education on critical thinking. (And that goes for wwp too)
    • Like Like x 2
  23. DeathHamster Member

Back from Wayback:
    • Like Like x 4
  24. Chipshotz Member

Hi Patricia. Thanks for keeping on top of this and welcome back.
    • Like Like x 2
  25. Hi Chipshotz! It's fun to be back! Julie Waltz and I are working together again to thwart Stone's senate bid. No way is the smarm going anywhere but prison. Today's BOS meeting was dark, but we'll have some choice comments for him next week.
    • Like Like x 14
  26. 108

Thank you. You and Julie are to be commended for continuing to oppose that phony con artist's attempts to obtain more power over other people's lives.
  27. Chipshotz Member

LOL 'smarm'. I like.
    The two of you are a formidable team. Looking forward to the future.
    • Like Like x 2
  28. Jenna Elfman seems to have gotten her "internet aids" removed too

You can hire agencies to do that for you
  29. 215

30. mnql1 Member

From the July 29, 2014 meeting of the Riverside County Board of Supervisors:
    • Like Like x 7
  31. Patricia and Julie for the win !

[IMG]
  32. Jeff Fucking Stone abusing the wheels of Justice in 2009 with help of the Scientology Cult:

• Like Like x 3
  33. This thread pasted onto situation room thread yes ?
  34. mnql1 Member

At the August 5, 2014 meeting of the Riverside County Board of Supervisors, Julie Waltz reminded the Board that Ordinance 884 was created at the behest of the Church of Scientology.
    • Like Like x 5
  35. DeathHamster Member

• Like Like x 1
  36. DeathHamster Member

Pisses me off when a site keeps the URL, but kills the story. Wayback doesn't have it, but did they think no one was watching?

http://lakeelsinore-wildomar.patch.com/articles/anti-picketing-measure-tabled
    • Like Like x 3