Customize

Jason's Ready for Media: Anyone got any?

Discussion in 'Celebrity News' started by Magoo, Apr 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anon Y. Mouse Member

Re: Jason's Ready for Media: Anyone got any?

Shit...and this is only a tease.
  2. Plups Member

I can't visit youtube right now (filters), but can you mark a video response as spam?
  3. Anon_Candy Member

ill look into it, because this is a serious issue, yet people are abusing it
  4. Ahnoneemuss Member

Take a look at any featured video and you will see dozens of video responses that have nothing to do with the featured one.People just join the bandwagon trying to get more views for their own vids.Youtube would have to have people dedicated to just remove those "response" videos to take care of the problem.Not going to happen, just something everyone has to put up with unfortunately.
  5. Veritas2.0 Member

Let's get this thread back on target! Post media contact info, that's it!

CNN's Ireport is a good place to start. Anyone can submit a story. If enough people sumbit it, it might get noticed and featured which would be a huge win for us!
  6. anonymous3424 Member

7. AnonymousNow Member

Man, the celeb angle can bust this wide open. The press eats it up, they can't help themselves. That Fox story is so anti CoS, it is almost close to truth.
  8. Magoo Member

Ok, I left a message for Tony (Village Voice, thanks :)

And re Jason's language----hey, it's RAW~ That IS how many
    Scientologists speak (Often).

When I do seminars, I always announce that, ahead of time, telling them
    swearing *is* something I seriously picked up while IN Scientology. They always laugh, and then it's cool.

If he choses to 'tone it down', he will---but hey, that's how he talks and let's face it: IT COMMUNICATES! With over 131, 000 hits (In less than 24 hours) on youtube, he's doin' SOMETHING VERY RIGHT! Good job to all who have passed on the links, too!

My best :wink:

Magoo~~
    Burbank, CA
    (818) 588-3044
    magoo44@charter.net (Tell any media to just put "Jason" in the subject and I'll forward it on. I'll check with him tomorrow to get an e-mail directly to him-if he's up for it. So far he's very open to communications and really appreciates everyone who has left such nice comments!)
  9. Magoo Member

Anonymous 3424: EXCELLENT! So do they just want people to call in,
    or is it something where they're going to do *a* show on Jason?

Please clarify...and good work, either way!

Magoo~~
  10. monamia Member

Jason: You are a star.
    So SMART, so real.

THANKS for your willingness to admit that you Fucked Up with this bunch and can take responsibility and let other people know that this is tough, complicated stuff. You are awesome. You are doing a GOOD thing by talking. You will benefit others and benefit yourself. A good cause.

Let them edit out the *Fucks* and *shits*, besides, with all those colorful phrases you'll make the Big Reel (of all the outs from the news, local production--) they show at the company Christmas party! Everybody's FAVORITE PART and you take them all around the block again with your strong and right fucking on message. Those tv wives and husbands will be SCREAMING and CHEERING.

SMART. Smart is important since most of us "normals" simply CANNOT believe any of you joined...albeit the brainwashing, manipulation, control...such a sticky trap...so sorry...and it takes BRAINS and FAITH to get out.
    Best to you all. You are an awesome group of people (no, spacemonster, not you; you know who you are....kinda)

(Tory, and the Ex-Scio Kids--shouts out--soon we'll have our own *celebrity* cache. Has anybody been to that Renaissance restaurant? I read the article about it in the New Yorker (few mos ago; it's in archive--search "Scientology" -- a darn good little story--that is a POWerFUL magazine--obviously influences media--from NYTImes to cable & net tv, trickle down to mainstream news mags. ANON pix someday!)
  11. Eff Member

>>Did YouTube freeze the view counter on this?

A few hours ago, Tory posted and said that the count was at 121,000+ views. I'm looking at it right now and it says 121,334. If that's the same count that Tory saw earlier tonight, then it's been stuck at the same number for a while and there's no telling how many views it has really received. It could have had A LOT more views than that!
  12. OT9000+ Member

Youtube often takes a long time to update view-count. I wouldn't put our tinfoil hats on yet.
  13. Skeptic1337 Member

What he said some times it goes (actually all the time) in spurts depending on when their cycle is.
  14. monamia Member

OK--it's hit Gawker, Manhattan Media News and Gossip
    just a few hours ago--so it will spread from there

EDIT: AHA!!
    Gawker scooped by Glosslip, by at least an hour.
    Stupid me, should have started there first. Thanks Dawn; lesson learned.
  15. nenolod Member

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. I see what you did there.

However, this is amazing from a media relations perspective. Who would have ever thought a celeb would speak out? Jason's efforts can prove to be a major asset in dissemination of information critical of SCN.

And, if he wants to do it? Then that's excellent.

Don't bother with print media though; we need to get this guy on TV ASAP.
  16. Re: Jason's Ready for Media: Anyone got any?

Isn't he the first "celeb" to say the emperor has no clothes? Takes real guts to show no fear. L. Ron's wooing of celebs has taken a real beating with this one. It only takes one person in the right place under the right spotlight to cause an avalanche. I hope this is it and other celebs come forward. Scientology relys much on the celebrity influence and it's time to make this influence irrelevant.
  17. monamia Member

We need and want it all, Neno. Print, tv and pixels. ALL.
    And, it is amazing media relations.
    Him +Tory+Ex-SciKids+Anon
    the energy, so good
  18. downstat Member

Operation The Moar You Know.

What if we all go out and rent GI Jane in support of Jason? Hollywood would actually notice the uptick and it will continue to send the message that Scientologist are a losing business model. Have to cut off the celebutard stream that is keeping the CoS running.
  19. SpongeBob Member

[strike]I don't think renting a movie thats 10 years old from Blockbuster really supports him anymore, rather the store you rented it from. Although I'm not sure.[/strike]

Disregard that, I suck cocks.
  20. downstat Member

Ok, then rent One Missed Call which recently came out, but it is horrible. Maybe that could spike the Hollywood lists, but I doubt it is even carried in stores.

Netflix or BB customers, add One Missed Call to your list. It really doesn't cost anything other than a missed good movie.
  21. Magoo Member

:applause: :rofl::applause:

To me, EVERYONE is as important as the next person. I learned that from my Mom---many years ago, growing up with my Dad, who was considered (and was) a celebrity. Some of the most quiet people can move the largest mountains: We ALL COUNT! That's from Zeni Rettop (My Mom's nick).
    Can u guess where it's from? :wink:

Ok...........phew......I have to go to bed. This was an AWESOME DAY!
    Great job to ALL who helped.

Magoo~~:alien:

PS: One last update, just in: "heh 183k+ views at the 24 hour mark" Posted on Xenu.net :wink:
  22. avatar2008 Member

It does, though the money does not go into his pocket (sometimes depending on the deal), it shows he's a BANKABLE STAR leading to more scripts and bigger roles.
    I know so, because I'm formerly from the industry. ;)

Therefore, DO IT FAGGOT.
  23. SpongeBob Member

Disregard that, I suck cocks.
  24. downstat Member

It's not so much even about the movie or the star. If we can show that either (a) this guy in the news led to rentals, or (b) anonymous has economic power.

We can put further pressure on Hollywood. If we could post major chart influence with "One Missed Call" or GI Jane or whatever obscure movie, it might let us send them a letter that says, we can and will boycott these "stars"
  25. anonymous3424 Member

well currently it's going to be a general show about the CoS and the anonymous protest movement, but if they get a phone call from some celebrities wanting to tell of there experiences, I can't imagine they would tell them to get lost.
  26. V4KK4R Member

On Huffingtonpost: Jason Beghe, TV And Movie Actor, Films Scientology Rant: "Destructive And A Rip-Off" - Entertainment on The Huffington Post

It's basically the same article from Fox, but it exposes the video to another group that may not visit fox news. The comments at the bottom are positive towards the movement.
  27. anon1957 Member

The Huffington Post is a HUGE site (same scale as Drudge--but with a Left slant) and is read and written by MANY Hollywood insiders. Go over there and register and comment, and keep it on the Front Page--where it now is--for days and days and days!

This alone could get Jason some great interviews!!!!!!!

And DIGG it here: Digg - Huffington Post: Jason Beghe leave Scientology

GOGOGOGOGO!
  28. Re: Jason's Ready for Media: Anyone got any?

There's a (I'll admit, rather well-spoken) Scientologist commenting over there. Here's an excerpt for your amusement.

Jason just accidentally bought a defective product!
  29. felinonymous Member

Has anyone pinged Glosslip? She writes a good review and I would think be up for an interview.
  30. kremmy Member

I wonder how they're going to handle this one?

If they sit and do nothing, people will listen to Jason.

If they harass a celebrity with the power to complain quickly and loudly to the media, people will listen to Jason.

If they publicly call him a bigot and start rattling off his "crimes", we have a very high profile example of fair game in action next month.

I'm guessing blackmail and/or option 3 personally. They're not just going to leave him alone.
  31. Re: Jason's Ready for Media: Anyone got any?

Fixed it. :teacher:
  32. D... Member

33. anonymous3424 Member

I was in a rush in my last post so I have a few more things to mention, I was about to PM you about the show anyway to see if you'd want to call in yourself (your PM box is full BTW), but if you can get Mr Beghe in also/instead that would be great. if you want to call in ahead of time, the contact info for the station is here, my guess would be Tom Turbrock from the Dave Glover show would be the person to talk to there, but you probably should contact readPHNX first, as he is one of the people setting all of this up and if they get a bunch of different people calling them from all over the world it might get confusing.

also if you didn't notice my first post was also a link to a thread about the show.
  34. Jeff Jacobsen Member

35. monamia Member

Jason and ex-scien kids and tory are PERFECT for dr phil now who is desperate for a distraction. family disconnect would be a good overall topic.
  36. anon1957 Member

37. anoynymause Member

I don't know if it's been suggested yet or not, but I'm sure that RADAR would love to interview him ;)

RADAR: Pop, Politics, Scandal, Style

They've been covering Scientology since Chanology began, really
  38. Veritas2.0 Member

39. acis Member

40. ladybug2 Member

:alien: yahoo answers had a good time reviewing :woot:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.