Customize

Jason's Ready for Media: Anyone got any?

Discussion in 'Celebrity News' started by Magoo, Apr 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Magoo Member

Jason's Ready for Media: Anyone got any?

I just talked to Jason Beghe and he'd told me the views on youtube
    were 13,000 and he thought that was amazing.

After hanging up---I went and checked: 121,000++!
    So I called him back, to help him read Youtube. (Also, his "honors"
    are OUT THE ROOF!)

He was amazed, as this is just the teaser---in less than 24 hours!

Ok, so I asked him if he'd like to do any media. He said, "Yeah!"

So, I just figured I'd put this out there, IF anyone can pass that onto various media people. Mark is getting up the entire first video,
    and media usually takes a while to get set up--but IF possible, it might be good to get the word out, eh?

Have fun~~

Magoo~~~:flowers:
  2. Plups Member

Re: Jason's Ready for Media: Anyone got any?

Roger Friedman is the guy at Fox News.

So how should we say they should make contact?

I emailed him. Left it to him to find Jason.
  3. Iamrcgnzd Member

Wait... what I am confused as to what this is reference to...
  4. AnonX Member

Pure ownage , that's what it's about. YouTube - Scientology: Jason Beghe Interview Tease

I just love this guy. He's a badass muthafucka.
  5. Plups Member

Look for the other story near the top of "Breaking News" with the name "Jason" in the subject.

;)
  6. scignoff Member

Tony Ortega is the guy in New York at the Village Voice. Seems to have his head wrapped around the Anonymous thing.

village voice > aboutus

That is an e-mail general bullshit thing, I'll dig for a direct contact.
  7. XenuLovesU Member

His story is absolutely blowing the roof off of all the celeb blogs, gossip sites... and now bleeding over into mainstream media. When I first saw it this morning, it had < 10,000 views... and this evening it's > 100,000.

Holy shit.

Any story with legs like this one needs to be pimped like crazy.
  8. Veritas2.0 Member

In response to scignoff: How would you feel if you learned you had been lied to for years? I'd be pretty fucking pissed off myself. It lends to the emotion he's feeling and makes it real and raw.
  9. avatar2008 Member

No U
    Jason's been through enough shit already. Let him speak his piece in all its unadulterated beauty.
  10. scignoff Member

Main number for Tony is 212-475-3300 do the directory thing, punch in Ortega, he's the second one on the list so punch next(which I think is pound #)after the prompt. I left him a message saying you(Tory)might be giving him a call.
  11. scignoff Member

yes...i suck cocks etc. Say fuck all you want.
  12. Re: Jason's Ready for Media: Anyone got any?

I wonder how one would go about getting into contact with John Sweeney at the BBC.
  13. scignoff Member

General line for The New York Post

News Tips:
    (212) 930-8500

E-mail for the editor of Page Six. VERY well read gossip page in New York. Covers Celeb's and may be an angle.

rjohnson@nypost.com
  14. anonhuff Member

fuck no, his message, uncensored, shows how he really really feels about what he has experienced

edit: fuck fuck fuckity fuck fucking fuck shit balls ass dick fuck that's how much I disagree with you
  15. Heyanonnyno Member

I like the fuckity fuck fuck. It's raw, I love raw. Great stuff to hear, Tory! JB is totally BAD ASS!
  16. Plups Member

I take it you've emailed this person.
  17. Anonymonus Member

18. Plups Member

19. scignoff Member

Yes.. e-mails and voice messages left.

And, yes thank you I get it... swearing is good, it helps get the message across to people.
  20. Heyanonnyno Member

Sorry sci- I didn't mean to gang-bang you. :D
  21. AnonX Member

I just love the raw attitude myself. As TC would say . "he don't mince words with that..."
  22. Plups Member

You're a good sort. ;)
  23. Re: Jason's Ready for Media: Anyone got any?

Email to BBC's Panorama has been sent. I gave them Tory's contact info cuz that is what I had.
  24. scignoff Member

Didn't mean to get all Bill Cosby on anyone. I was completely blown away by what he had to say..and then I thought this guy is a HUGE gateway to main stream media... and then I watched it again...and again..and if I'm going to have a verbal argument I don't win by going " Fuck you you stupid Fuck!!" and that's what some of it sounded like to me.

I'm somewhere between a gamer and an old dipshit and I'm just saying...obviously I'm an idiot so call those numbers and I'll stfu.
  25. Plups Member

I wouldn't worry about it. Your original comment wasn't judgemental at all (which would have been a REAL sin). You just indicated that the language was unnecessary. For some people, it would even be off-putting. That's a fair perspective, and you haven't been at all obnoxious. So, we're cool.
  26. scignoff Member

Thanx Plups...many years in the sun plus CoS abuse equals thick skin...seriously though we need moar contacts, this is a huge opportunity.

This is the Daily News main number. Rush and Malloy do the similar thing to the Post. It's late here , obviously, so messages went out, but try to hit them in your a.m. Tory. I'll try to get them to reach out to you.

New York Daily News
    News tips to City Desk: (212) 210-NEWS
  27. DeadFace Member

I'm sure he'll be more than happy to tone it down when he goes on BBC, Hard Copy, ET, CNN, Fox et al.

Tom Cruise didna tone it down in Rolling Stone when he said "If you don't like Scientology, then fuck you! Just, fuck you!"
  28. scignoff Member

Tory,
    I'm searching for your contact...phone/e-mail and I can't find it. I know you post it, so it's in here somewhere. Anyone who knows that she does in fact post her contact info please post or PM so I can get this to NY media. I'm gonna run over to OCMB and see if I can find it.
  29. Re: Jason's Ready for Media: Anyone got any?

absolutely beautiful. I hope he gets lots of press, and speaks and some of the protests. but this guy definitely needs some press coverage. and the bbc would be great, as well as some mainstream news media here!

A strong voice that can give perspective. Anon is stronger with a voice like his :)
  30. avatar2008 Member

Tory / Magoo and Scientology: 30 Years Before I Woke Up
    :teacher:
  31. ProfessorAnon Member

Jason is raw. He drops the F-Bomb and doesn't afraid of anything.
  32. scignoff Member

This is certainly the antithesis to every fucking Sci-douche that says "You have to TRY it"... "You haven't READ it" (Most recently the reports from Clearwater and the Kirstie Alley appearance). And for all the times I've said listen, cock-face, I've read more of the LRH text than you have, this definitely gives a Cruise/Anti-Cruise perspective that I think speaks volumes.
  33. scignoff Member

Thanks Avatar...I forgot there's a whole world of information out there.
  34. Anon_Candy Member

now this is FUCKING BULLSHIT all the video responses are SCIFAGGOTRY SPAM this is bullshit
  35. Veritas2.0 Member

Nevermind, I can't read...
  36. Plups Member

He said "video responses".
  37. Anon Y. Mouse Member

I love this guy's vid...talking pure truth about Co$ but it sounds like he's just bitching about them!!!
  38. Anon_Candy Member

there is ALOT of spam in the responses ive seen a few anti sci, but alot of them have NOTHING to do with the subject at all, im going to be checking threw them all now, but ive been threw 6 of them, one them was anon, and 5 of them were spam...does this happen alot on youtube?
  39. Veritas2.0 Member

Yes, people attach themselves to popular videos to try and get their own videos seen.
  40. Anon_Candy Member

yup i see 5-7 at most real responses to the video, but the other 21-20 videos are either sci-fags are posting "how to kill terriosts" "911 didnt happen" "babes on bikes half nude"
    + a kid acting like a complete moron with no respect for him self
    music videos which most anons laugh at
    and alot of meaning less clips...

either this isnt sci freaks or its just random morons trying to get "youtube ratings"
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.