Customize

Jason Lee Bawws on Myspace

Discussion in 'Celebrity News' started by Oinkertron9000, May 16, 2008.

1. LaAnonarama Member

Re: Jason Lee Bawws on Myspace

welp, stupid actor is stupid... admitting that we got to him means now that it is open season as far as i can see... we have a new lulzcow worth millions i do believe... let the milking begin!
  2. Drums of War Member

What do you expect from a guy who named his son ''Pilot Inspektor''. No words for it.
  3. Nick McKussik Member

[IMG]

"But....I'm a fucking demon!"
  4. tazor Member

Let him take over Jason's spot in $cilontology. A million dollars later he too will be saying;
    "Show me a motherfucking clear!"
  5. 2Ke Member

This is a shame because I actually own Season 1 of "My Name Is Earl" and found the show quite enjoyable. However, I'm sticking to my plans in the same fashion as I did for Tom Cruise - I won't stop enjoying what they've been in that I already enjoyed, but I won't be purchasing any future media they're in. Asses like this don't deserve support.
  6. Guero Member

Well, that's officially it for me as far as Jason Lee goes. I never liked "My Name Is Earl" anyway, but he's been in so much crap in the past few years (Kevin Smith's films aside), that I haven't bothered with him in a while. Until he gets out of CoS, I'll never pay to see anything he's in.
  7. NonMoose Member

That reminds me, I remember Kevin Smith defending Jason as a person, regardless of his beliefs, but what does Smith think about Anonymous?
  8. A.Non Hubbard Member

AND MY AXE
  9. musketeerwang Member

I really liked seasons 1 & 2 of Earl, but 3 is pretty weak.
  10. Hieronymous Member

Whatever it was he probably changed his mind after seeing naked anons and is furiously masturbating now
  11. Re: Jason Lee Bawws on Myspace

Naked anons?
  12. Happy Cat Member

13. Re: Jason Lee Bawws on Myspace

He'll be jumping on couches in no time.

The rabbit hole goes very deep on My Name is Earl.

Here's the Guardian article on it: My name is L Ron Hubbard | The Guide | guardian.co.uk

tl;dr - truth about this cult is being brought to public light just in time.
  14. Daywatch Member

I here the Chans are hungry again
  15. Happy Cat Member

Daywatch

To shreds, you say? I'll be sure to lurk on ebaums if that's the case.
  16. VeniVidiVici Member

MILLIONS.jpg
  17. Guero Member

He's Godfather to Jason's kid, so I doubt he would say anything publicly, let alone anything positive.
  18. Guero Member

Jason's worth millions, eh? So what does this prove about his "superiority"? I mean the guy behind Girls Gone Wild is worth millions too. Doesn't make him a better quality of person either!
  19. Hieronymous Member

Oh but his millions of dollars can buy him upstats. Thus he is better than us :colbert:
  20. Snake Member

lololololololololololol
  21. NonMoose Member

Yes, naked anons.
  22. Re: Jason Lee Bawws on Myspace

Kevin Smith lurks the thunderdome?
  23. Re: Jason Lee Bawws on Myspace

Moar like naked Moose, amiriteguise?
  24. WileyCoyote Member

He's someone it makes less sense with than with an insecure nutjob like Kirstie Allie, or Mr. Napolean Complex Cruise, or uber-belligerent Leah Remini. Not that he's any kind of intellectual giant, but I really DO wonder exactly what dirty deed he confessed to in his early auditing sessions that they've no doubt been using to keep him in line.

Add in a no doubt huge ego (worth millions!) and you got a real frickin' mess.
  25. Anon115 Member

Didn't he end up broke at one point?

I guess that's not much of a mystery now.
  26. slick0 Member

So, Jason, you're worth millions? It's a shame now that you mentioned that, it won't be for too long. It won't be because of us, either. You are now known by the "church" to have a large bundle of money by way of your comment. Have they pestered you for any "donations" yet? Are you buying your bridge to total freedom? You'll be free soon, I assure you. Free of your millions.