Customize

Jason Beghe's Inside TIP re Anonymous

Discussion in 'News and Current Events' started by Magoo, May 12, 2008.

1. anonyleaks Member

Re: Jason Beghe's Inside TIP re Anonymous

Last I heard, S/O were being told that we hate all religion and are an anarchist group. Has the story changed or is Jason being fed false information to find somebody who is PTS?
  2. Shellback Member

How about....

We are all reincarnations of L. Ron Hubbard. Hubbard made millions of copies of his thetan using heretofore unknown tech. He did this when he came to a realization that Scientology has been taken over by one of this old messengers and is being used for the enrichment of a very few people, not for the betterment of humanity. Although it pains him to see his beloved organisation fall, watching it abused in this way has forced him to believe that it must be destroyed, utterly and without sorrow.

I have this strange urge to wash my shirts in 13 buckets of cold water and get little girls in halter tops to follow me around.
  3. XtremeNL Member

In dealings with Scientology I also had indirect conformation that he believed we were being payed by the industries, so no lais.

And we are obviously anti-religious anarchist bigots who are getting payed.
  4. Valiant Member

People in college are so stupid :(
  5. XtremeNL Member

I like to refer to this image when people are contemptious about college student protests.
    tank.jpg
  6. XtremeNL Member

fail doublepost is fail
  7. flimbos Member

I like that
  8. TheUKRenegade Member

Alexander the Great was 33 when he died, having spent his 20s conquering the known world.

I would suggest thinking that college students are not a threat is probably DM's biggest (and last) mistake at the helm of Co$.
  9. Fleaman Member

That was just a nice picture XtremeNL. It looked nice in our newspapers but nothing more. They all ended in jail, concentration camps or dead. To see the degree of their defeat just read what the "Tiananmen Mothers" are asking (in vain):

# The right to mourn peacefully in public;
    # The right to accept humanitarian aid from organizations and individuals inside and outside China;
    # No more persecution of victims, including those injured in the shootings and the families of the dead;
    # The release of all people still in prison for their role in the 1989 protests; and
    # A full, public accounting for the shootings

But we are lucky, Midget Miscavige and his pussy smelling slaves have nothing to do with chinese gov... and we might have a couple of Alexanders on our side!
  10. overt Member

At Saturday's protests we could all make sure there are couple of big banners or placards saying
    'this is a GLOBAL PROTEST AGAINST SCIENTOLOGY'
    - make sure the people in the org.s see them. It might add to getting them to understand it's not just a one off local protest, regardless of what they're being told.
  11. el_ron Member

oh crap guys, looks like the game is up. Just when i was really starting to like that retainer that the royal college of psychairtrists pays into my secret swiss bank account. :p

[IMG]

They know almost everything, this picture should fill in the blanks for them. Anyone see anything that's been left out??
  12. mojo Member

those zorgs must be worth more than i thought?
  13. stuwyatt Member

Is anyone's June payments late? I checked my swiss bank account online, and the money from the nazi psychiatrists has not been deposited. How the hell am I supposed to buy enough steroids so that I can hack properly?

Could someone please telex Xenu to let him know that something has fucked up.
  14. highoverlord Member

im freaking mad...... how the hell am i supposed to get drugs and hookers?
  15. R2-45 Member

As the famous racist Mahatma Ghandi (Sorry, couldn't resist taking a jab at Ghandi) once said:

First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.

Well shit, ignore didn't last long, laughing stopped pretty quick. and their fighting doesn't seem to effective... how long can they drag out step three?
  16. Re: Jason Beghe's Inside TIP re Anonymous

fuck that stu, I want PAYE/Bacs transfer or I'm out
  17. tamphex Member

Paid? If only. Early retirement ahoy.
  18. anonymal Member

I just have my checks sent right to my local org for more courses. Am I doing it right?
  19. AnonOutreach Member

My Xorks haven't arrived yet.

Can you contact the paymaster? Since I didn't get paid, I couldn't afford to fix our transmitter. Tell him I'll keep the receipt so he can add it in next month.

Thanks
  20. AnonOutreach Member

^^^THIS

and WHY?

Because they have huge $$$ to spread the word to people we can't reach. It would make Anonymous a household word and millions will look us up.

Major CoS footbullet:twisted:
  21. AnonOutreach Member

Disregard, someone did it already
  22. ancientone Member

I am still waiting for that $5,000 for the last protest. LOL Oh ya I have not done a protest yet. opps. Well let me see what else I could bill you for? Hmmf well I guess your right. I owe you. Where do I send a check?
  23. AnonOutreach Member

Zorks dammit, Zorks. Nobody in this chicken outfit gets $$$.

SNAFU on the paycheques again:frustration:
  24. Optimisticate Member

After checking many job boards to see about finding a new job protesting for pharma companies while appearing to not be protesting for pharma companies, I found real jobs with pharma companies. They're consolidated in a very small area in NC called Research Triangle Park (RTP).

There are dozens of companies in RTP, shouldn't we be getting dozens of checks every month as well??

Disclaimer: The purpose of this post is to ensure that certain keywords (RTP, Research Triangle Park, pharma) make this thread come up in search results on Major $earch Engines.

}:}
  25. Silent Member

No one is going to believe we get paid, so just laugh it off AND STAY ON FUCKING TARGET!!!!!

This is not about who we are, we are irellevant. Scifags are what this about, do not forget that.
  26. anonxa Member

Couldn't resist...

1. First they ignore you
    2. Then they laugh at you
    3. Then they fight you
    4. ???
    5. Profit!!!
  27. xenubarb Member

I see no reason to care what lies Scientology spreads. Let them underestimate us.
    That's always good for some laughs down the line.
  28. R2-45 Member

Re: Couldn't resist...

EYE SEA WUT U DID THAR
  29. Hieronymous Member

I could have made a lot more money suing people but no I'm sooooo suppressive I just had to go against scientology!
  30. GiantMarcab Member

WTF!!! Stop leaking details about OPERATION LITTLE GIRL! :sad: This is serious business and leaking it may affect the strength of our "knock out blow" protest on 3/14/2009...

opps... :frustration: BRB reporting to Marcabian ethics council.