Customize

Jason Beghe's Inside TIP re Anonymous

Discussion in 'News and Current Events' started by Magoo, May 12, 2008.

1. mojo Member

Re: Jason Beghe's Inside TIP re Anonymous

we do not fight for free, we would prefer more money
  2. Re: Jason Beghe's Inside TIP re Anonymous

er... is there anyone who might pay us for doing this? Cos I'm a bit short right now.

Maybe we *should* look into it. Who's for corporate sponsorship?
  3. Re: Jason Beghe's Inside TIP re Anonymous

Nah, we just need to sue them some more and get lots of yummy compensation settlements. Oh! The irony! Them giving us the money used to bring them down!
  4. Panini Member

"we do not fight for free, we would prefer more money"

Fuck that noise. We should go on strike!
  5. cubby Member

getting PAID? sheeeeeyit, i wish. i've laid out a fair amount of my own $$$ so far. if we were getting paid, the scilons should join us -- they're not making much doing what they do.

i do it because i can. because it needs to be done. because so many have been frightened away from doing it in the past. and because it's funny!

how about 1-2 signs per raid 'NO ONE PAID US TO BE HERE'?
  6. SamJac55 Member

This is usefull for the same reason every one of their lies are usefull.
    If this can be a talking point during a media interview of a Scilon it would force the person to either make the statement to the media and look like idiots in front of the world and would be asked for proof or they would uterly deny it in which case you can use that as a talking point to other Scilons who have recieved this information.
    Just imagine if Tommy Davis was asked on CNN about claims that the psychiatric industry was funding anonymous. Any response by him would be a failure. So I think this should be a question pushed for the media to be asking of Co$.
  7. Photonymous Member

So I think for the next protest I will wear a suit with a name tag from one of the big pharma's and hand out monopoly money to everyone. Maybe someone can bring a time clock to the raid and hand out time cards and we can all punch in and out.
  8. anoothernon Member

i've been hearing the same thing. Andreas is the apparent leader (excuse spelling) I'm not sure why surely wise bearded one would have been our leader!!!

Anonymous is getting paid by drug industry because the drug industry is afraid of Scientology because they are so scary. And they are believing it.

On a positive front, scientologists are breaking down across the board. There's a lack of unity and trust etc...

So keep up the good work and if you do a good job the boss said he would all give you a pay rise (did i just say that out loud?)

Anonymous needs to constantly change tactics because if the church says this and something else happens then scientologist says to himself, church is wrong.

Don't become what the church wants to present. This is the biggest mistake here. Rise above reacting to them. Use zen master buddhism shit like in the matrix. Let their own power be used against themselves.
  9. Robert S Member

When are the Pfizer baseball caps coming in - I've been waiting forfuckinEVER.
  10. nym_pseudo Member

I thought Anonymous were labeled terrorists. If we're getting paid to "terrorize" does that make us mercenaries? Anonymous Marcabian Internet Nazi Mercenary Terorists!!!

Seriously how many labels are they gonna come up with before getting confused themselves?
  11. tonguetied Member

Oh lord, I snorked soda all over the keyboard. Drums of War, that was great.

But!!! I wonder if I can get my tax incentive in Marcabian Zorks?
  12. edudcixlsyd Member

Scientology=Stalinism?
  13. Re: Jason Beghe's Inside TIP re Anonymous

Jason B:

I just missed you on Saturday. After the big mob in SF came back from our little march, I took off. Had I known you were there, I would have shaken your hand and said "thank you." You see, I've always known that anonymous alone will not bring down this cult. We have our part to play, but it's only when the majority of the ex members start speaking out that the press will have no choice but to cover the story, and once the press starts down that road, congressional hearings will eventually follow. And that's how that story will end. So thank YOU for doing your part.

As to this lulz about getting paid, and following up on some of the comments here, this actually gives us an idea on how to use their paranoia against them. The seem primed to believe in conspiracy theories, yes? So what better theory can we give them, than Anonymous really IS the reincarnated souls of past clears/OTs, who have come back to save Scientology from what DM has done to the tech! I mean, Scientology is telling their members these are just kids right, of near-college age? That's the right age for a mass amount of clears/OTs to be coming back.

A mass postcard mailing to all Orgs in the world telling our heroic story of return and salvation would really stir up some grade A enturbulation, don't you think?
  14. Re: Jason Beghe's Inside TIP re Anonymous

I heard the next event is going to be funded by an Anonymous benefactor......
  15. bixbear Member

Thanks! ....and good idea!
    JB
  16. Anonabliss Member

Oy! As if they're not fucked up enough?
    Hi, Jason :)
  17. Re: Jason Beghe's Inside TIP re Anonymous

It is just now time for L. Ron to come back to a body isn't it? We are just the vanguard, here to pave the way for his glorious return.
  18. anonEmouser Member

I just HATE to be ants at a picnic, but for a serious moment: Don't actually ask for money from scilons; we know its a joke, but a (shitty) case could be made to levy extortion charges on you. I would hope thats just :tinfoil: but these guys have shown to have all the sense of humor of an ashtray*.

*Actually the ashtray is more funny.
  19. Re: Jason Beghe's Inside TIP re Anonymous

Why would it be extortion? (Not that I'm condoning it, I haven't followed this thread enough know that you're talking about..)
  20. Skeptic1337 Member

He's talking about the youtube vid and his tinfoil hat is on way too tight.
  21. anonEmouser Member

"Pay us and we stop protesting/harassing you/go away" (as the scilons would spin it; they'd probably use more menacing language though)

Maybe extortion is the wrong word; IANAL...pretty sure the above is slightly illegal/shady though.

Edit: the YT vid is clearly parody/satire. I'm talking more about face-to-face/personal interaction where they like to make shit up and take stuff WAY out of context to get you into court (regardless of actual merit of the case). See: Gregg, Sean.
  22. Skeptic1337 Member

Or it could be just an obvious joke since he's asking to be paid in marcabian currency.
  23. Gnosis Member

I am a reincarnated Scientologist and I know a few others who are too and I feel right at home with Anonymous. Some scios might say that Anonymous are the blown off BTs from all those years of auditing that has been going on behind closed doors.
  24. Ekhi Member

Houston, we have liftoff.
  25. D... Member

26. Anon1503008 Member

Thank you Tory. I'll start work on a 'who is Anonymous' video as soon as I can bang out something workable. Try getting a few sound clips of people going 'I am anonymous' to go in with the computer voice I use. you know, add a human touch to the voice everyone associates with us due to the first video.
  27. Daywatch Member

WTF
    no
    WTF?

WHAT THE FUCK
  28. Re: Jason Beghe's Inside TIP re Anonymous

Fuckin' lol'd.
  29. Re: Jason Beghe's Inside TIP re Anonymous

Okay, guys. One of you has got to be L. Ron himself. I really can't believe he'd leave us without a complete set of OT levels to try to clear the planet with. If you come forth and admit you made a few mistakes, all is forgiven, really.
  30. andy-nonymous Member

I tl;dr ed at page 5 so sorry if this is a repeat.

Assuming that you're face to face with a scieno, and you somehow want to disprove that he says you're paid.

"Your organization is one of the richest in the the world. Fact?"
    "If we are for hire, then why hasn't Scientology hired us? To protest psychiatry, or just to go away?"

Seems short enough to put into someone's face. But again, people above have said it best. People who are 100% in are not likely to listen to reason. But you may be able to give them another reason to doubt.
  31. Re: Jason Beghe's Inside TIP re Anonymous

No. Absolutely not. Utter fail.
  32. TrevAnon Member

Okay, I admit I am L. Ron. I also admit I've made a few mistakes, and I have written some crap on aliens :alien: .

Sorry. Won't do it again... :sad:

However, if you want to make money, starting a religion IS a good idea! :woot:
  33. Re: Jason Beghe's Inside TIP re Anonymous

Anons dancing around with fistfulls of play money. "AH HA HAHA. I'M RICH, BITCH!"

God I love it.

Flash raid cash raid.

Operation CREAM (Cults Ruin Everything Around Me)

edit: FUCKING MONOCLES AND TOP HATS. OR GAUDY FAKE GOLD CHAINS WITH DOLLAR SIGNS.

edit part 2: edit moar: GOLD DUBLOONS FOR SEA ARGH
  34. anon1957 Member

Start "selling" monopoly money at raids. Like for $1.50 on the "dollar"--just to make a point.
  35. Re: Jason Beghe's Inside TIP re Anonymous

Dude: Labcoated anons presenting the other anons with GIANT CHECKS for comically astronomical amounts.
  36. Top Grunge Member

^^^
    Love it!

walk into a Co$ front store(not the org) and ask them if they could cash a check for you.

"Hi, I just got paid for this protest and would like to cash my check, would you do that for me?"

"No" or silence or "GET OUT!"

"Oh, trust me though, the check is good, its from the Psychiatrists!"
  37. Re: Jason Beghe's Inside TIP re Anonymous

"It's for, like, eleventy billion dollars! Oh. You don't have that much? Bad week for stats huh?"
  38. overt Member

Affirmative
  39. Fleaman Member

What we can do is use this information. How? We could tell everybody (flyers, sings, press) how desperate they are and how idiotic are the lies they are spreading. Everybody, but hardcore scilons, will clearly see how stupid this "they are getting paid" thing is...

New CO$ footbullet.