Customize

Jason Beghe to Anonymous... Grow up

Discussion in 'Celebrity News' started by pooks, Jan 15, 2009.

1. Fuckeye Member

Re: Jason Beghe to Anonymous... Grow up

But of course.
  2. Your Mom Member

Are you ever going to catch a nice case of sanity?
  3. Fish Member

Oddly enough, "srs bsns" protests against CO$ have been happening for decades, and none of them have attracted the kind of attention that masks, Rick Astley and yes, pubic hair have done.

This Anon cordially invites Mr Beghe to practice his 'head out of arse' tech and possibly use some of his fame to help instead of bitching from the sidelines.
  4. Clamosaurus Member

I have to wonder how many of y'all actually read the quotes from Jason Beghe. After all, it was Ortega who put the words "grow up" in his article title.

But don't let that stop some of you shrieking like bitches
  5. iaxiloll Member

I say fight how you choose and shut the fuck up.
  6. TypingChimp Member

Fix'd. Every time I read one of your posts, I die a little inside.
  7. anonymusicz Member

You fail at understanding anonymous...

or

10/10 for troll
  8. MrNiceNice Member

Short/silly answer> NO YOU!

[IMG]

you cocked up a decent post with an illogical summation.
  9. TypingChimp Member

Thanks, Mr. NiceNice. Now I'm hungry. Tasty seakittens...
  10. Your Mom Member

Hey, he got it from MY sig, dammit. Give ME the credit...lolol
  11. TypingChimp Member

trufax. Sry, Mom. :)
  12. Your Mom Member

I mean, I haz pix, lings, and everything.

SRSLY.
  13. Re: Jason Beghe to Anonymous... Grow up

I like men.
  14. imariscent Member

I know this, I knoooooow thiiiiis..... ooook I give up.
  15. imariscent Member

How old are you? :confused:
  16. Re: Jason Beghe to Anonymous... Grow up

I'm 12, but the internet makes me a srsly tough guy.
  17. Spylon Member

Jason is just saying what any other normal non-anon would say. Quit your bitching, anonymous. No need to get your panties all up in a twist just because some celebrity who's cock you've sucked dry before tells you to grow up.

Sheesh.
  18. anonymusicz Member

I guess people here never actually learned not to celebfag.
  19. iaxiloll Member

Anyone here like to swallow?? Just askin.
  20. coskilla Member

yea i dont mind the prank compared to peeple dying like the cult has caused. This is new OdErs if you get caught doing something that MakeS aNonYmouS look BaD DOnt ClaIm tO be A pArt Of iT
  21. RSK Member

Jason is obviously takes himself and everything else WAY TO SERIOUSLY.

I'm not going to make excuses for the man but did you guys notice that a good percentage of Ex-Clams still tend to cling to much of the "Everything is Srsbsns" mentality that the cult forces on people?

Mind you, many Sci's have that aspect as a part of their own personality and the cult just makes the matter that much worse.

The prank was funny, didn't hurt anyone and it generated much lulz and got many bored Anon's thinking about the lulz again.

Now, neither I nor my dad condone of condemn such pranks. It's true that anyone who attempts similair pranks stands a good chance at being arrested and the charges being trumped up.

Having said all that, both my dad and I were laughing our asses off when we watched the video.

Jason Beghe sill has a "Made in Scientology" rod stuck up his ass or maybe he was just born with it. Either way he should lighten up and just laugh at the silly prank.

Cheers,
    Rob
  22. Spylon Member

Jason is not anon. He's an ex-scilon, and he wants to see Scientology brought down. He feels as though this will hurt the cause. And that's a very logical way of thinking. It's a very moralfag way of thinking.

Bringing down Scientology is just one thing Anonymous wants, but not the only thing Anonymous wants. What Anonymous wants the most is lulz. Everything else comes second.

Jason ain't wrong in what he said. It's just not a lulzy thing to say. It kills the lulz we were having from seeing a man covered in Vaseline and pubic hair running inside an org and touching everything and everyone. Raping stacks of Dianetics books as the most lulzy song you ever heard is sung.

If we didn't get strong reactions for it, if everyone didn't pay any attention to these pranks and just thought it was just kinda silly and no way harmless, Anonymous would find it boring and move on. You know you'll get strong reactions like this.

What pisses anons off the most is that this anti-lulz statement came from a celeb anons used to worship and give free handjobs and discount blowjobs.

inb4bawwwingaboutfavoriteceleb OH WAIT TOO LATE
  23. MrNiceNice Member

^trunuff^
    lrn2Bfunni
    Protip: no softballs
  24. cubby Member

define 'like'

i mean, i'd rather have it in my mouth than my hair but idk if that means i LIKE it
  25. Optimisticate Member

<painkillers>OK so I'm guessing that when I got shaved for surgery last Friday, I should have asked them to save? I'd give them to Beghe personally :rolleyes:</painkillers>
  26. Anonylemmi Member

Anonymous to Jason Beghe... Grow a pair.
  27. V ito Member

Ha, the 'game' aint over.
    as for taking the mask off... no thanks... i like mine....
  28. xoixoi1 Member

Why does he think of Anonymous as a unified entity? Some of us are moralfags, some of us are in it for the lulz, some of us just woke up and found ourselves in it.

If someone wants to run into an org covered with vaseline and pubes then so be it. It doesn't mean anonymous is responsible. Anonymous is just a Hive Mind. But we individually take responsibility for own actions.

I think either Beghe was misquoted or doesn't understand Anonymous.

PS: I don't want the Game to be over. i'm having too much fun. Perhaps we should donate some money to them just before they go down just so that we can watch that evil organisation die a SLOWWWW and painful death.
  29. RSK Member

I guess it's possible that Beghe got bad information or he doesn't understand Anonymous or all of the above.

The fact is, one should not open their trap on subjects they don't understand. It tends to make one look like a tool and an asshole.

Oh noes, did I just say Jason Beghe is an asshole? It's more likely then you think.

Cheers,
    Rob
  30. Vir Member

Jason Beghe has a point in that much of the general public will think this reflects on all "Anonymous" and think of "Anonymous" as a group.
  31. Spylon Member

Ah HA! I see what Jason was doing.

Subtle troll is subtle.
  32. Re: Jason Beghe to Anonymous... Grow up

Said with the gusto of a man with a fat bank account should someone fair-game him.
  33. anonymusicz Member

Anonymous to Beghe: NO U
  34. Timmibal Member

Meh, Uncaring anon is uncaring as to what actor-man has to say.

Insofar as everyone identifying agent pubeit as anon. Everyone made one critical and far too common mistake.

EBAUMS ALWAYS FUCKING DID IT! WHEN DID WE START CLAIMING CREDIT FOR SHIT?!

/cruisecontrol
  35. Whanonstler Member

Regarding Agent Pubeit- when we are busted or outed only then do we have a name:

His name is Paul Fetch. His name is Paul Fetch. His name is Paul Fetch.
  36. MaryannMobley Member

Anon's taking off their masks..is not a good idea. Then they would get "fairgamed" even worse and it would be impossible to be anonymous, without them! This, to me, is a very weird suggestion. I've always thought the Sci's were AFRAID of the masks! If anyone needs to GROW-UP it's Scientology cult members! Their antics are the most childish I've ever seen...when you join a cult ( at 20?) you mentally remain that age FOREVER! not good!
  37. ARC Member

Remain? Some of those we've seen have regressed. Bullbaiters act like 2-year-olds testing the limits of their parents.
  38. King Nerd Member

BRAVE AGENT PUBEIT
    NEVAR FORGET