Customize

Jason Beghe to Anonymous... Grow up

Discussion in 'Celebrity News' started by pooks, Jan 15, 2009.

1. 423 Member

Re: Jason Beghe to Anonymous... Grow up

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9La40WwO-lU"]YouTube - No Pants Subway Ride 2009[/ame]

Dear Jason,

You already missed the drop your pants portion of the raid...

Sincerely yours,
    Anonymous
  2. xzoz01 Member

Does anyone actually know the anon that did this? Are we sure it wasn't a set up by the COS? Mahoud Samed Almahadin?
  3. Forseti Member

According to the press, he also went my the name Matt Connor online. /shrug
  4. Re: Jason Beghe to Anonymous... Grow up

It's a real shame: humour and facts have always our most powerful weapons, and we've achieved a lot in the last year...this however adds nothing.

Hate to say it, but glad the twerp got arrested...and bear in mind he's just highlighted to OSA our one weak point: namely that a lot of the basement dwellers that make up Anon have the social nous of a brick. So it's not hard for OSA to come up with even more retarded "ops" to thoroughly demolish any support we've achieved. [and no, they don't need to do it themselves, they just need to have one of their plants persuade others to do it (whilst they provide the /b/ackup]

Lulzy? no. More like lulz-killer. Watch the press. anons, and other sympathetic parties turn against us, if we keep doing shit like this.

Now if we can come up with genuinely funny stuff....different matter altogether. Personally though, I'm gonna wait until the lie of the land is clear, before I even start to suggest some stuff that I thought would get EVERYONE laughing.
  5. Hicks Member

See, if it weren't for lulz like this, chanology wouldn't have appealed to so many people in the first place, I suggest you lurk a bit back to january 2008 to understand better.

All the time and money spent by scientology on destroying anon's image is win as anon has NO image. We are moralfags, lulzfags, retardfags, whateverfags.

It's a waste of their time and money, and I did chuckle when watching it.
    Call it what you want, just my 2 cents.
  6. imariscent Member

No not new to the net, and don't have time to lurk, have my own personal life to deal with. It will take time for me to get through all of hubbard's shit to even make sense of it. If I am not out there, it's because I am doing my part here. Doesn't mean I am not going to protest, just don't want to go out there half cocked and not now what the hell I am talking about.
    If prank calling and doing dumb shit like that is Anonymous, that's why I am not calling myself Anonymous. If they see some silly ass calling himself Pubits, of course it's going to be traced back to Anonymous regardless if it's not a group or organization (which I know it's not) and these silly as scientologist will take the opportunity to play the victim like Beghe said. I believe in a little fun, but going that far it's ridiculous. I am a grown up, and the free hugs is good, the dancing ok, but doing something as silly as that I shook my head. Anonymous is trying to work hard for, getting the message across of the abuses, the trying to shut down free speech and I think he went to far in expressing himself. These are my feeling and I don't care who doensn't like it or not. I just thought it was over the top.

For the people that are saying that Anonymous is not an entity or group, remember the media will keep portraying it as a group, or you haven't been hearing it in the news. I know it's not a group or entity or organization, but keep listening to the media, and people will too. If you don't get my message, I suggest you lurk more.
  7. imariscent Member

Exactly what I was trying to say, but not as clear as you. As fast as Anonymous is winning is, it will go down faster if they let it.
  8. TheBitch Member

Oh hai! PretentiousPrick much? You might wanna lurk moar.

3200399723_14ee2ee370.jpg?v=0.jpg
  9. Acronymous Member

People wear the masks to not just protect themselves, but innocent family members and friends who have nothing to do with any of it.

Scientology is a dangerous thing with an entirely different systems of morals from the rest of modern civilization. You don't come into contact with something like that without a condom.
  10. none given Member

11. afternon Member

I think it's fair to say that the media aren't going to understand "anonymous", hell, I'm not sure I do- but the media will label anyone in the mask as anonymous and it's a weakness to be very aware of.

As for LULZ- it's really fucking simple- keep them legal! pubits failed miserably in that respect and he will pay the price. There are loads of ways of having LULZ that will be legal, funny AND draw the publics attention to the crimes of the cult.
  12. Messenger Member

Dear Sir,

I have been very impressed with the interview you have given on Xenu TV. I was grateful that you were so frank and so open. I am also very grateful that you are there as a public spokesperson. We cannot thank you enough for that.

And yet it seems to me that you have not quiet understood the organisation - a Nazistic mafia structured crime syndicate - that you were once a member of and that you oppose with us now.

When $cientology says "fair game the critics", it means "fair game the critics". The illegally obtained medical records of our members is just the latest, but certainly not the last evidence for this.

You asking us to take off the masks is like telling a Jewish person to go to a group of skinheads and to tell them "Here I am". Or a black person approaching a group of KKK members. The masks and the anonymity is the only protection we have. Thus I disagree with you, since it would also make it easier for $cientology to identify and follow us.

Furthermore, I am not sure if it's such a great idea to let $cientology believe that the critics were in fight among themselves. Isn't that what they would most want to happen?

There may come a time to take off the masks, however, I am not sure if it has arrived yet. I personally would not dare to. Please, understand.

Sincerely and respectfully yours,
    Messenger.
  13. cubby Member

this thread sucks
  14. whosit Member

Do you even know WTF lulz are? Lulz are not meant to garner sympathy from other parties or get the press on our side. BTW the press and other parties do not need to like us - we have the truth on our side.

15. Whanonstler Member

This thread is filled with whining and retardation.

1) A guy did something fairly stupid, but either lulzy are beyond the pale depending on what sort of fag you are.

2) 1) above is over and fucking done with.

3) No Anonymous represents Anonymous

4) Beghe has balls of steel and I congratulate him speaking out about the cult but he apparently knows dick about Anonymous. Stick with what you know, Jason.

5) Can we end this pointless faggotry, stop acting like a bunch of butthurt niggers on both sides and STAY ON FUCKING TARGET?

The scifags can infiltrate the government, frame a hottie like Cooper, ruin peoples lives but keep plugging. Some jackhole (who made me laugh, I will be honest) running through an org covered with vaseline and pubes is not the fukcing end of the world.

/fucking thread.
  16. cubby Member

i'm down with it
  17. amaX Member

Anonymous to Jason Beghe... Remember When You Were Young?

Whippersnappers have always engaged in prankish behavior. Pubes guy didn't hurt anyone. He may have destroyed some Blubtard books, but since he's been caught he'll probably have to pay for the damages and since most of us view those books as trash---nothing of value was lost.

IMO, Pubes Guy has suffered enough: I'd like to see vid of him removing that mess from his body.

Anonymous to Jason Beghe... The Masks Stay On.

The masks serve two purposes.

1. They help protect us from the evil and deadly cult that you used to belong to.

2. They are a sign of solidarity and keep us from becoming fucking rockstars.

And one more thing:

/fucking thread.
  18. Tenebrous Member

lulz
  19. amaX Member

heh. i know.
  20. cubby Member

THERE IS NEVER ENOUGH SUFFERING
  21. Tenebrous Member

People like you must be so fucking sheltered. *l* Really, do you even read about the news that happens in other parts of the world?

That aside, really I'm not sure why any of you care about what jason beghe says. You're still hung up on the whole ex sci rockstar crap that plagues the upstairs forums here. Surely most of you have heard someone say "show some balls and drop the masks" before. I promise you that him being duped out of millions doesn't make him any smarter or have his argument carry any more weight than that person who said that to you back then.
  22. DeadFace Member

WBN's message synopsis up via Tony Butthurt Ortega:
    New York - Wise Beard Man to Anonymous: Don't be a Dope - Runnin' Scared - Village Voice

On another note, I Think Tony O is just afraid of pubes, and Jason Bengay is just doing what he has to to get his money back. I mean, a grown man in an organized photo-op trying to get into a building that he knows he won't be allowed into and then saying to the cult that he also smells pussy isn't very mature either, is it?
  23. Tenebrous Member

Boy, I must have missed the time where Anonymous was the respectable go to organization on everythinhg scientology related. *l* It's a group of mostly college aged kids doing something that people take as seriously as any other thing that college kids are protesting.

It's an amusing pastime that has some positive social benefits. To say it better...
    WhySoSerious.jpg
  24. auchraw Member

I notice that most of those who post on the Pubic threads assume that Pubeit belongs to a well-defined group which we might call Old Anon, despite fact that there is no such thing as an Anonymous group and that anyone who doesn't find pubic hair an appropriate argument against the abuses of Scientology (remember them?) is not part of this group, which in any case doesn't exist.

This argument is typical of Old Anon, who stopped making a useful contribution about a year ago, while accepting everything done on their behalf since them as somehow belonging to them. Can we agree that they don't really exist, and that the NewAnons who are still not smiling have a point?

But logical argument is a bit much to expect from a group who think pubic hair is funny and appropriate.

I'll say again that if the Co# had planted a troll they could not have done it better. And the solution is not to do more of the same.
  25. Tenebrous Member

Luckily for us we have you to stop hordes of impressionable young anons from running out into the streets slathered in pubes. :3
  26. cubby Member

1. we don't all have to agree on anything
    2. re: old anon, lurk moar you egotistical dork
  27. indeedindeed Member

Someone was v& over this? Good.
    it's really funny to watch people bawwwwing about "we're so misunderstood, we're not a group, respect us...".
    What did you expect?
    Do you think you can exclusively define your own public image and whether you're going to be considered a group? It doesn't work that way.
    However, the guys who acted were individuals who made individual decisions. It's not like there was a big vote on this. And this is true for everything that happens.
    If there is any one position on this at all it is that it was outside consensus, because the code of conduct clearly said to stay legal.
  28. Re: Jason Beghe to Anonymous... Grow up

Yes. We're sure. and Yes.

Die in a fire.
  29. anonymusicz Member

He did say agent Pubeit was on an "Epic scale"....

So, Pubeit is epic!
  30. Re: Jason Beghe to Anonymous... Grow up

Tony can suck my weewee. He has done good stuff in the past, but he felt this story was more important to harp on than Scientology and its contradictions regarding medicine via Tommy Davis and written text, Hublards words about epilepsy, the "Global Obliteration of Psychiatry" and the Daily Mail article being yanked?
  31. Your Mom Member

Agent Pubit and his subsequent arrest were successful in bringing more attention to Anonymous and any other groups protesting Scientology.

Use the attention to show them what YOU believe Anonymous stands for, regardless of why you associate with the movement.

There IS no such thing as BAD publicity. As long as we're in the public eye, we have a voice.

USE it.

Stop obsessing on whether this was a good idea or a bad one, or how it affects the 'image' of Anonymous. That's just an exercise in futility, and in most cases will only demonstrate how unfamiliar you are yourself with the many different facets of the anti-cult movement.
  32. cubby Member

fixed
  33. Whanonstler Member

That, actually, is my take away from this- Ortega's butthurt whining is overshadowing the real problem. Ortega, like most in this thread, need to stop being a fucking faggot and stay on target.

On another note, I liked WBM's measured response. He gets it- there is no Command in Control, no leaders, just a bunch of retards and faggots bringing what they can to the party to bring down this cult- and it is indeed helping. Tony and Jason getting it? Not so much.

So, anyone who wants to be cancer can keep on talking about it- I got a fucking cult to destroy and have some lulz doing it.

POSTS BELOW HERE ARE CANCER
  34. Fuckeye Member

Someone call?
  35. Zak McKracken Member

agree with everything posted in this awesome thread except:
    an
    YMMV. For anonymous/Anonymous - this largely holds true, because there's not much of substance that we aim to keep hidden.

For CoS? Sure, some publicity is GOOD publicity. But not all of it. They have lots of stuff they DONT want people to know- airing that may expand their voice and public recognition, but it doesn't appear to be doing them much good.

The sweetest irony of the GF mask is that- what the masks conceal is not of any great importance. They keep us safe, but when the masks come off- what CoS finds is NOTHING. Just people. A few petty and irrelevant crimes here and there. Nuthin. We wear them not because we have something we need to hide, but as a symbolic representation of the fact that we don't have anything to hide.

Anyone (scilon, LEO, beghe) who wants to disprove this - is welcome to try. And they will.
    And fail.
  36. Voland Member

I am with jason on this one. That stunt was not worthy of anon. it was stupid and yes childish. For the first couple people that posted and got all rages, stay on target.
  37. Mutante Member

Pubic hair and vaseline is, in the final analysis, the only appropriate response to Scientology.
  38. pardmepard Member

^^^^^^^^^^THIS^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Thanks Mom

Very well said.
  39. SickLab Member

Loved this comment.
  40. AnonymousTV Member

It's very simple. "Brave Sir Pubit" is a simple example of something that's been going on since WWI:

Dada - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Take that as you will.