Customize

Jason Beghe to Anonymous... Grow up

Discussion in 'Celebrity News' started by pooks, Jan 15, 2009.

1. pooks Member

Jason Beghe to Anonymous... Grow up

I never really liked Jason Beghe

New York - Jason Beghe to Anonymous: Grow Up - Runnin' Scared - Village Voice

Posted by Tony Ortega at 12:03 PM, January 15, 2009
    JasonBeghe.jpg

(Beghe, left, in San Francisco at an Anonymous rally with Larry Wollersheim.)

Jason Beghe is the veteran actor who, last April, became the first of Scientology's pampered celebrities to leave the organization and then denounce it publicly.

Since then, he's continued to work to publicize the shortcomings of L. Ron Hubbard's wacky cabal, and he quickly became a hero to many in the Anonymous movement, who praised him for his courage.

We checked in with Jason this morning about the news about the Vaseline prank pulled by some young members of Anonymous here in New York.

This is what Beghe had to say directly to the (typically college-aged) Anonymous members:

Anonymous set out to do something, which was to get the Church of Scientology to stop fucking around with "their" Internet. And they succeeded! That game is over, and someone should give them a big medal.

Since that game is over, they ought to create a new one. And it sure ain't running around rubbing pubic hair on people and things. That gives Scientology an easy way to play the victim. Which is one of their tactics.

I think Anonymous should be very proud of what they accomplished. And they should know that the Church of Scientology is nothing to be afraid of.

Maybe their next game should be 'Naked Anonymous.' And I don't mean take your pants off. I mean take your mask off. Show them that you're not afraid.
  2. Optimisticate Member

Re: Jason Beghe to Anonymous... Grow up

Sounds like someone's had their head in the sand a little too long.

1. Game is not over.
    2. One does not represent all.
    3. Naked Anonymous? YOU FIRST, AND I MEAN PANTS.
    4. Where did he say "grow up"?
    5. I'm in college. I take night classes. I'm over 40 and all pubes are my own. Kiss my f***ing ass.

Something doesn't quite ring true with this.
  3. A.Non Hubbard Member

A scientologist named Les is already commenting.
  4. RightOn Member

Where has Beghe been anyways? He was suppossed to do some TV interiew or something MONTHS ago, and it never happened. I thought he was trying to get his personal files back from COS (good luck wit dat) and get some money back from COS? (again good luck wit dat)
    I wonder if there was a settlement? Anyone know?

At least he said Anonymous deserves a medal. and "I think Anonymous should be very proud of what they accomplished" That's still good to see in print.

But... as far as taking masks off and not being afraid of COS... I think that is alot easier for soemone to do if you had a lot of money for lawyers like he does.
  5. Tenebrous Member

Just out of curiosity, when IS the game over?
  6. RightOn Member

When the fat lady sings?
  7. Ann O'Nymous Member

His interview was great, as he showed a good understanding of what happened to him when he was in scientology.

Having said that, he does not know Anonymous well, but he has a right to have an opinion.

I am not sure about the end of the war and of the masks, but it is worth considering, IMHO.
  8. Optimisticate Member

I ain't singin.
  9. SickLab Member

Anonymous to Jason Beghe: NO U
  10. anongurl7 Member

When Miscavige flees I'll think the game is over. Or when the tax status is taken away. Either of those.
  11. RightOn Member

Me neither!
    and I am chubby. Well big boned.... LOL ( don't like to say fat)
  12. A.Non Hubbard Member

Game is over when Miscavige is not in charge and all copyrights to Scientology/Dianetics are in the public domain.
  13. TheBitch Member

To be expected. You knew the minute he wasn't vocal that so far as he was concerned his "fight" for his million bucks back, wasn't ours. Surprised moar people didn't see that one coming.
  14. RightOn Member

Yeah, but what if Davis is put in charge inhis place?
  15. Mutante Member

Jason was 'in' for a long time and his mind ain't right.

I like his voice, and his story is compelling, but on this one he can fuck off and apologize later.
  16. A.Non Hubbard Member

Miscavige took care of the Davis problem by having him say there's nothing wrong with taking psych drugs on national TV.
  17. anongurl7 Member

beghe probably felt responsible in some way so hes making an over-apology to whomever would be offended. whatever... stay on target.
  18. RightOn Member

yeah,, but the zombies are so brainwashed.... that if they were told by Miscavige that Davis said that for the good of COS and were told to follow him..... the zombies would follow him. There would still be a cult , just a badly injured and confused one....... wait a minute, they are that way now.
  19. Happy Cat Member

JB can climb a wall of dicks on thissun.
    Pooned because Les is making me raeg, though I'm no good at it.

A footbullet flood of near-biblical proportions.
  20. cubby Member

does anyone have a mailing address for beghe? i need a trim
  21. Vir Member

He's right about the vaseline stunt.

As for taking of the masks, that's V, not Anonymous. And the New York anons have never protested in masks with more than three people, because masks are not allowed in big protests in New York. Same goes for Norway, Atlanta, and many other places. I've never worn a mask to a protest.
  22. cubby Member

that was the point amirite
  23. NotBobMinton Member

Report called up to ask his opinion about the prank & he gave an honest answer.

Not everyone agrees with the actions that everyone takes. No big surprise there.
  24. cubby Member

I DISAGREE!!!
  25. AnonLover Member

dont forget - beghe had a big part in making the germany convention happen. he also publicly demanded to see carmichael after the pussy comment. so imo - he's been there for anon when we needed it the most.

poo poo remarks aside, he's still a valuable spokesperson on a different level than your average masked anon... in order for him to still be able to play that part in future catalysts and be respected, he had to dis this a little bit. what do ya wanna bet, this hit 'em totally unaware and when he got off the phone with reporter and/or watched the vid - i betcha he laughed. he might not be able to admit he laughed, but surely he got atleast a little chuckle out of it.
  26. Vir Member

You are rite. I think. You'd have to ask the guy they arrested.
  27. themadhair Member

Game ain't over. And the scifags haven't even begun to fight dirty yet. Just wait until their organisation is threatened with extinction. Last time that happened Operation Normandy occurred and they took over Clearwater.
  28. whoever Member

That seems to be Tony Ortega's interpretation. I dunno, I wouldn't be too hard on Jason. He spoke out against the cult, which is more than any other Scilon celebrities have done. I don't think he's in touch with the reality of Anonymous's fight, though (particularly if he thinks the game is over).
  29. Vir Member

Anonymous has never agreed with Anonymous on anything.
  30. Optimisticate Member

I respectfully disagree.

The one thing we can all pretty much agree on is that scientology sucks butt.
  31. cubby Member

I DISAGREE!!!
  32. shawnonymous Member

I actually have to agree with Beghe... at least partially here.
    As LuLzy as pubesmearing an ORG may be, when it is done in the name of Anonymous, it only gives tools like Jeff Stone moar ammo to slander those who don the GF mask, as he already does by associating protesters with channers' images as seen on YT.
    I'm sure WBM would not approve either.
    Just my tree fiddy.
  33. Skeptic1337 Member

<------------Toys R Us kid
  34. cubby Member

take your treefiddy and gtfo with that noise

in the name of anonymous i'm going to piss on your car
  35. Anon1720 Member

Free Agent Pubit!

Scilons would like nothing better than to see Anons bash Beghe. STAY ON TARGET!
  36. Happy Cat Member

Kind of cold out, innit?
  37. cubby Member

it'll take a while to get the flow started. gimme an assist?
  38. cubby Member

i'm just disagreeing.
    i disagree with a lot of people
    that doesn't mean i want them to leave their little place as a cog in the giant machine of project chanology
  39. Happy Cat Member

I'm too far away. And lazy.

You should get a situation room and /r/ halp.
  40. Vir Member

Only while supplies last.

Send him to Criminon, I say. That will rehabilitate him.

THIS!
    qx59nc.jpg