Customize

Jason Beghe interviewed on Today Tonight and he will appear in U.S mass media

Discussion in 'Celebrity News' started by Clamosaurus, Jul 8, 2008.

1. Tay Zonday Member

Re: Jason Beghe interviewed on Today Tonight and he will appear in U.S mass media

The term "wog" was apparently used in the Navy around the time that LRH was serving. It was used as a term for someone who hadn't been to the other side of the equator. Basically a wog was someone who hadn't seen the whole world, or the "big picture" if you will.

It fits right into the view Scientologists have of wogs, that they don't really know what's going on.
  2. Flynn Member

Re: Jason Beghe interviewed on Today Tonight and he will appear in U.S mass media

I wonder what they call someone who served in the Navy then later made up a bunch of crazy stories about his heroism, followed by insulting the real Navy by playing UFO CULT in Navy uniform.

civilians call it a 'deuche'
  3. monamia Member

how interesting--about wog...
    Tay-yes wog as a naval term...
    thanks guys
  4. Re: Jason Beghe interviewed on Today Tonight and he will appear in U.S mass media

Definitely - an editor cut and chopped the interview down to a very short length, I would have liked to see Bryan Seymour's segment as the main story again.
  5. cappiez Member

Bout time mass media is coming forth. my question, he's appearing in the US, when and where?
  6. mojo Member

short but sweet interview. looking forward to his american one....i'm hoping it's a long one!

nice line about the scilons' delusions of grandeur
  7. Re: Jason Beghe interviewed on Today Tonight and he will appear in U.S mass media

The deuche you say!
  8. A.Non Hubbard Member

I wonder if Jason's US appearance will be the Inside Edition piece that never aired.

Also, this resurgence of Beghe has reminded me of something. In the two-hour WBM interview, Jason made a passing reference to how the Ls fucked him up, but never explained. I always wondered about that since then and I'd like to hear him tell his story, but it's probably too esoteric for a mass audience.
  9. zanoni Member

Me too. If Jason ever felt like he could deal with more WBM interviewing even for a primarily Anon audience, covering details that a TV audience can't digest, that would be excellent.

Anything that deepens our understanding is good.

And non-anons who are inspired to learn about Co$ for themselves seem to develop a real appetite for video. Jason makes for a compelling storyteller.

Whenever he's ready and willing then I am sure there is an audience for his unabridged revelations. Maybe there will be a book in time. But Jason is powerful as a voice and an image NOW so I hope he realises what he can do on the Internet to energise the forces of justice.
  10. musketeerwang Member

Good reasoning, but that's not the reason Hubbs adopted it. Per his own definition, he uses the Worthy Oriental Gentleman acronym, which is actually a false etymology - either intended to be sarcastic, or a piece of racist apologism ("it's not a *bad* word, it just stands for..."), or both. Hubbard's usage of it obviously stems from the Gollywog racist root, NOT the US Navy pollywog "rookie" one (pollywog being a tadpole i.e. a new recruit).

If that doesn't convince - look at the usage. The naval "wog" refers to one of your own who is wet behind the ears. Which in scientology is "raw meat". "Wog" is someone who doesn't have the tech, and isn't yet interested in getting it, someone who is beneath you, who is a sad pathetic subhuman in need of help. If they refuse your help, they then become SP and truly untermensch.

If LRH had got it from "pollywog", he'd have said so. He spent time in the British colonies (and was racist about the inhabitants) - probably where he picked up "wog".
  11. pooks Member

Ya, I saw the same thing. But for a guy that hasn't been out for a very long time, he did
    a great job. Most Ex's won't speak out at all, never mind going on a National TV Show.

He has years of Scn mindfuck to undo, and it's an exhausting task, or at least has been for me. Stripping off the indoctrination and dealing with how stupid you've been and for
    how long you've been so stupid, can be tough to take at times. He's got a lot of
    courage.
  12. anon_6969 Member

short and to the point this guy rocks
  13. Re: Jason Beghe interviewed on Today Tonight and he will appear in U.S mass media

Spot On!!

It makes me sick to the stomach every time someone on here quotes the 'worthy oriental gentleman' excuse, which in itself is a piece of underhand racism.
    in the Uk and by extension OZ 'wog' is a SERIOUSLY derogatory term for a person of colour other than 'white', it's as racist as 'nigger' is in the US ( and everywhere). Regardless of whether or not LRH meant 'pollywog' , now , in this day, it is immaterial, shout as loud as they may, the term NOW is inexcusable regardless of its roots.
  14. amaX Member

i wish jason "big balls of steel" beghe was sitting in front of me right now looking "a bit defensive."

oh, hubba hubba.

anyway...well done, aussie mates! ya'll did it up right now.

let's all go to australia!

YouTube - South Australia

15. monamia Member

Wow, ama2--thanks for posting that music.
    gave me chills.
    ready to go.
    gosh that pure tenor.
    so nice.
  16. me57 Member

i agree My Dad was a real Navy Man. hubbard is an insult to All
  17. AnonyWolf Member

I'm sure the Navy would have several more... colorful terms for it.
  18. Fleischmann Member

Praise Australia! Jason is and awesome man.
  19. AnonZombie Member

Good on ya, Jason! Can't wait for the American interviews.
  20. Re: Jason Beghe interviewed on Today Tonight and he will appear in U.S mass media

Mine too, and if he were still around I'd love to hear what he would say after being told about Davey's Navy.
  21. WindandGhosts Member

As do I, and I will have a cigarette and some whiskey in his honor.
  22. Ianon Member

FIRST!
    drat - lulz

yup I think Jason will sink them, he's way too large of a harpoon and gets em where it hurts - hearing the truth.

from WBM's germany interview there should be only about 10k scions total worldwide... with 5 out of 6 hardcore OSA's having left - are they seriously that scared of the scam to remain silent?

25k LEFT only 4-8k remain...

010507_wake_up.jpg
  23. iaxiloll Member

24. iaxiloll Member

cox x 2