Customize

Japanese-speaking Freezoners

Discussion in 'Education, Research and Inside Reports' started by Trev6, Jul 18, 2009.

1. Trev6 Member

Japanese-speaking Freezoners

Are there any Freezoners out there who can speak any Japanese?

I've been reading over a board where some Japanese ex-Scilons have been expressing an interest in Freezone. Helping to kick-start Freezone in Japan can help rob the few orgs that exist here of their numbers and, more importantly, revenue.
  2. pwnon Member

Re: Japanese-speaking Freezoners

Freezone sucks. Just help them to stop being dependently brainwashed with failure tech and it'll be all aces. I think the Japanese translation for that is "me no likey freezoney".
  3. basil Member

自由地帯を避けてください、単純に喘息の小人リーダーのないサイエントロジーです。
  4. Trev6 Member

That was [STRIKE]fucking useless[/STRIKE] very helpful.
    [STRIKE]Go die in a fire[/STRIKE]Thank you very much for your helpful advice.
  5. pwnon Member

Also remind them of their [STRIKE]tiny dicks[/STRIKE] dignity and honor and that [STRIKE]we bombed the shit out of them in WWII[/STRIKE] there is help for whoever needs it [STRIKE]at the end of a barrel[/STRIKE] EXSCN.
  6. Anonymous Member

Why don't you move to Japan and hang up your shingle Dr. pwnon, since you're an expert on how to "just help them stop being dependently brainwashed with failure tech?"

In the meantime we'll just leave them rotting in the cult and hope you are packing your bags right this minute to rush to their rescue.
  7. pwnon Member

It's easy, silly. Just walk up to them and say "STOP BEING BRAINWASHED!".

They'll stop. I mean, it's not rocket science.
  8. Trev6 Member

If only everything was as easy as your mom...
  9. Re: Japanese-speaking Freezoners

I'm actually somewhat surprised that a Freezone exists in Japan. Aren't there a ton of other cults in the area they can get into?

In any case, I don't know of any OG that can speak Japanese, whether they are Freezone or not. idk babelfish?
  10. Trev6 Member

Actually, there is no Freezone in Japan, AFAIK. I've spoken with ex-Scis who just found out that there IS a Freezone. Putting them in touch with Freezoners could get them to start something up, and that would draw resources away from the organized CoS.

I don't much care if people want to play Spiritual Enlightenment with tin cans; hastening the demise of the Scientology organization is pertinent to my interests, and this is a way to do it.
  11. Tenebrous Member

Why would we want to encourage them to get into a slightly cheaper cult, exactly?

The freezone, while cheaper than the CoS, still charges for materials and contains an equal amount of bullshit, fail, and aids, when it comes down to the actual beliefs.
  12. 3rdMan Member

Depends which Freezone cell/individual your talking about. Seems they vary in degree of following LRHubtard's tech. Some say they do not follow fair game or disconnection, while others do but refuse to tell anyone what they believe in. While others changed the tech in various ways.
  13. Tenebrous Member

But still, it's encouraging someone to go into a slightly more benign cult of nonsense so why give the freezone free advertising, really?

They certainly haven't proven themselves to be any more of a force for good and reason, despite having split off from hubbard.

The enemy of my enemy is not my friend.
  14. Re: Japanese-speaking Freezoners

More like "the bastardized and outcasted child of my enemy is not my friend" amirite?
  15. Trev6 Member

I've run into more than a few people who insist that they love the tech, but hate the fees and beatings from upper management. I'm not in the business of telling people what they want.

Now, if Freezone does shit like Disconnects and mini-RPF, then I agree, bad idea. But if they're just loons with cans, then I see a way to throttle off CoS:Japan's income.
  16. Tenebrous Member

Have you asked if they charge for the materials and teachings?
  17. Trev6 Member

As I said, there is no Freezone in Japan. A number of people who refused to believe the tech itself was bullshit expressed interest in having Freezone as an option. If there are Freezone groups that aren't as much of a bag of dicks as the CoS itself, I think using them to siphon off members from orgs is an idea.

It's the corrupt and abusive practices in management, not the system of belief itself that's the problem.
  18. Anonymous Member

The system is corrupt and abusive. Disconnection is policy put down by LRH. So is Fair Game. So KSW. So is the rest of the BS.

If people want to yell at ashtrays and screw with their own heads its none of my business but I don't think anons should be going out of their way to help the Freezone.

Just sayin.
  19. pwnon Member

0/10
  20. Anonymous Member

There is a lot of speculation within and without the Freezone communities that plans exist, even in just the form of hopes, that if the established Scientology organization falls, that they will wait a few years to revive it to what they believe it should be.

Sure, there are a lot of types of freezone. But many out there believe the tech re-writes are the problem. And it seems it may be easy to re-unify the free zone if there's a push to reversion to pre-miscarriage days' tech.

However, this is still dangerous. They still charge, still pay the publishers and e-meter creators, etc. for materials if they can obtain more which they find acceptable.

But whether any of this is true, it's far from the point. Freezone still follows the tech, in its way. It still leads to Dianetics sales, which filters to the main cult. It still audits, in the stare-without-blinking repeat-the-question-forever ways.

Scientology is dangerous. Freezone is dangerous. They're mentally dangerous regardless of whether disconnection and fair game are followed.
  21. pwnon Member

My personal opinion on Freezone is that it's just waiting for Scientology to crumble so it can move in on the cash cow.

Freezone without all the retardation tactics and completely free? I'm okay with that. Lemme know when that day comes though. Until then, I recommend culties blow and start using their brain and being a normal, nonbrainwashed person. No need to go from one cult to the next.
  22. flabbalanche Member

Oh yes, Freezone has a leader just like Anonymous. You will have no trouble at all locating him. Maybe you can make this your own personal job and handle this troublemaker.

If for some reason you cannot find the leader of this amorphous philosophical cloud that people refer to as the Freezone, I would like to add my comments.

First, you don't look for a Freezone, you just create it. The Clearbird materials are free and are a good place to start. If it works for you, fine. If not, there are plenty of other games to play. I think you are disparaging this game because you don't understand it.

Second, translating Clearbird to Japanese would be a really helpful thing since then you would have a handy website where you can direct church members who are fed up with the heavy regging and ethics cycles.
  23. Anonymous Member

It's just the same as English, except you sprinkle in a few "desu" here and there.
  24. Tenebrous Member

He understands that it's bullshit. :)

I mean honestly, while we're at it, why don't we just direct them to the raelians? They have that whole space alien thing in common so it should be an easy transition.
  25. Skeptic1337 Member

This image is for those who have text checked off and can only see images on this forum.
    TruFax%20of%20Life%20Banner.jpg

This image is for my niponese friends. May you live long enough for us to nuke two more of your cities!
    [IMG]
  26. Smurf Member

You'd be better off teaching them them about Pearl Harbor and why bombing it was stupid. They could have just bought the place.

The nationalistic fervor of Japanese during WWII has alot of similarities to the mind fucking of absoluute obedience that occurs in Scientology, and what happens when the mindfuck gets out of control.
  27. Re: Japanese-speaking Freezoners

Also, in Japan it's called "Scientorogy".
  28. JohnnyRUClear Member

Yep, and the Japanons protest it for the rurz.
  29. Trev6 Member

People who just want out of Scientology should do just that. That should be the main focus, no argument.

But as I said, there were more than a few people who refused to leave the hugbox because they loved L. Ron and the tech, and just didn't like the way Scientology was run.

In other words, these are people who will probably never stop being Scientologists, at least not in their own heads. Lost causes, if you will.

If that's the case, why care about what happens to them as individual people? Helping and encouraging them to split off from the main body of Scientology and start up their own Freezone cells helps to weaken local orgs, who will have both Anonymous activity /and/ the Freezone to deal with.

This seems like a win-win situation. Somebody earlier in the thread mentioned that Freezone groups still send cash to the RTC and other copyright holders, which would obviously be fail. Any dox on that?
  30. Anonymous Member

I see your point, and with the culture I'm sure there must be many differences and in some ways harder to leave because of the pecking order structure of Japan. On the other hand not having freezone as an alternative could make them come to grips all together.

But if you want to point them in the freezone direction why not just send them over to ESMB? I would think that at least one of them can speak English and they can get all the scoop on the freezone.

- I got to know. Do they call him RRH ?
  31. Re: Japanese-speaking Freezoners

Eru Lonu Habardo I think.
  32. Anonymous Member

Not quite. Eru Ron Habaado. But they write the "L" in romaji and the rest is in Katakana.

????????? - ?????????:???????????? - L. ?? ???? made me fucking lol.
  33. Anonymous Member

Didn't I just see Rathbun apply for the job?