Customize

January 9 - Manchester - Post Game

Discussion in 'Europe' started by A-non-non-anon, Jan 9, 2010.

1. Heretic Member

Re: January 9 - Manchester - Post Game

I would love to be on this!
  2. outoforder Member

There was a guy with a very fancy camera and Tripod who stated taking photos of us. I asked him if he was a Scientologist as I did not want Scientology or O.S.A. taking pictures of me. He said he was'nt and started taking photos of us even though I did not agree to having my photo taken. He then walked off past the front of the Scientology building heading towards Manchester City Centre. He did look familiar however, but because his face was partly hidden with all the headgear he had on, I'm not sure.

Does he look like the guy in this video about 15 seconds in [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pY8vWFqKUe0&feature=player_embedded"]YouTube- SCIENTOLOGY ADMIT FRENCH FRAUD VERDICT," IT COULD OF BEEN WORSE".[/ame]

As I say if he is JOE PUBLIC taking my photo, then there is no problem. If he is a Scientologist then there is a problem.
  3. strobe Member

Hm, hard to say. Wish I'd thought faster and got a picture of him.
    I imagine it was just general intelligence for OSA, I can't see him being a member of the public. I reckon Sam Butler's the public face they want to put forward but only half the story, they know he's no good for such intelligence gathering as this because we all know him. To be honest I don't mind what it's for, I think I was sufficiently masked up.
    Did he take everyone's picture or just a few people's? Opportunistic or selective? Might give us a clue towards the purpose.

I'll type more general raid stuff later, and photos/video to come of course.
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Undisclosed1 Member

Well fellow mancfags and loldoners a like, your beloved emperor here Glad to see the numbers improving and liberal Im currently enjoying the jager now. The darkside seemed to have a lot of interest this raid unfortunatly idk if I will be attending next month might be on holiday.
  5. outoforder Member

There was'nt much time. He just came up to us, said something and at the same time started taking photos. My camera takes about 30 seconds to get ready; to take it out of the bag, take the lens cover off and start it up.

It may be an idea from now on, that anyone and I mean anyone who takes photos of us we take photos of them. Just an idea for now.

Hey Strobe we may end up in the FREEDOM magazine or Religious Freedom Watch. If we do, then we must be doing something right.
  6. strobe Member

It would be a proud moment.

Will be a shame if you can't make it Undisclosed, in which case have a good holiday. And the dark side was ridiculous, anyone'd have thought we were protesting Monarch Bedrooms, sheesh :p
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Undisclosed1 Member

Actually most of the people I spoke to thought we were protesting for the scilos. Twas rather funny really
  8. Gomez Member

The darkside was sunny, that's why it was popular.
  9. outoforder Member

It was good to see both sets of parents out yesterday. They did have some good signs.

It was a shame there was no newbies yesterday for various different reasons. Hopefully this will be different next month.

So if the dark side is sunny, does this make it the "sunny side" from now on.
  10. Gomez Member

I call our side the darker side.
  11. OroMatoko Member

Yup it was the guy with tripod and very nice camera that came over to us too and got real close for some of the pics and he looked just like the guy 15 seconds in minus the goatee.
  12. Gomez Member

Did look very similar. If anybody that lives locally could pop past there at some point and peer in and try to get a look of him - if it's the same guy as before then obviously he doesn't have a goatee now.

Oro, was it you that said he was clicking his camera whilst asking if he could have a picture?
  13. outoforder Member

Cheers for that OroMatoko. Thought he looked familiar minus the goatee as you say. I asked him straight up if he was a Scientologist and he said
    "NO"

Maybe he has left after finding out about XENU and the conviction for fraud in France and also Scientology's HCO BULLETIN of May 11 AD13 . Just goes to show there true nature.

I think I will have a lot of fun with this in the months to come.
  14. OroMatoko Member

No the friend I brought noticed it I was too busy thinking "Isn't that the dude from the church last month?" and "Wow he's getting pretty damn close!" but my friend said he was taking pics sneakily before some of us even said no and had time to get masks down etc.
  15. JohnnyRUClear Member

[strike]You're kind of stupid, aren't you?[/strike] facepalm
  16. OroMatoko Member

Not really my mask was down already same as my friends but a couple weren't covered up.
  17. Re: January 9 - Manchester - Post Game

i dont even bother to wear one anymore.

got fed up with the condensation.
  18. Pillock Member

09012010074.jpg.gif
  19. Gomez Member

"This is why Superman works alone"
  20. Re: January 9 - Manchester - Post Game

Superman? Pah.

Not only does he underestimate the power of a Marcabian Headcrab, my wristband is made of Kryptonite.
  21. Gomez Member

double post
  22. Gomez Member

2wdagyd.jpg
  23. shamonymous Member

nah i don't think that was the guy, he had different coloured hair and different facial features (i think).

I don't think that guy was the same as the one in the vid.

what was up with the creept jesus guy though?!
  24. Gomez Member

He spoke in three different accents.
  25. Re: January 9 - Manchester - Post Game

But HolyAnon wasn't....

Oh, a different Creepy Jesus Guy!
  26. Heretic Member

Where i was just creepy....
  27. outoforder Member

I'm not sure. He did have a lot of head gear on, but to me he looked like the guy on the video

He was weird. Very strange fellow.
  28. xseaorguk Member

It makes me cry when I see the parents of these socalled 'religious' children standing in the cold. One day they will see the footage and be so proud of their parents, that they fought for their freedom. I myself also have children that are still involved and brainwashed.
    After getting sucked in myself as a teenager I can only acknowledge that serious but subtle brainwashing occurs.
    I recently read something by an expert who said that the best way to get thru to these people is to show REAL compassion toward them, as this is what theywill not receive in the cult.
  29. outoforder Member

It must be difficult for parents with their children caught up in Scientology. I'm sorry to hear about your situation. Hopefully 2010 will be the year of re-connection for all Scientology families, yours included.

As regards "the best way to get thru to these people" is never giving up on them, always being there for them and hope one day, they will see Scientology for what it really is.
  30. JohnnyRUClear Member

You prove my point by missing it. If you're at a raid and your mask is off your face, you're (presumably) already facefagged. That a guy comes out to take your picture close up does not in any way mean that you haven't already been photographed covertly. Putting your mask on just before that guy takes your photo is pointless, because it only protects you from that guy's camera, not from any other camera you don't happen to see.

Always watch the magician's other hand.

I hear ya. I cut the breath holes larger in mine; they were terribly inefficient from the factory (the nose holes weren't even in front of my nostrils at all). That reduced condensation by probably 80%, enough that I don't mind wearing it for a couple of hours now. First time out, I was pretty gross afterward....
  31. Heretic Member

im facefagged soo much ive given up
  32. Re: January 9 - Manchester - Post Game

Although it's tribute to OSA's incompetence that even with your blatant facefagging and doxing of yourself they still managed to get your dox spectacularly wrong on that RFW forum of theirs.

I lolled.
  33. Heretic Member

Do you think they proof read it?
  34. Gomez Member

Whenever I wear my hat (hard-rimmed, similar to V's own) it puts tension on the top of the mask pulling closer to my head, and holds the mask out a bit, so that it's about an inch away from my mouth. Never get condensation with that on - and even if I did it wouldn't touch my face. I'm sure a head band or something might do something similar.
  35. shamonymous Member

i done the same thing, works wonders
  36. Re: January 9 - Manchester - Post Game

Sorry I couldn't make it to this one. c u all in Feb
  37. getbeckyout Member

Hi i dont know him as yet, but i will do my best to find his name for the next protest.
  38. OroMatoko Member

Walked past the "church" today they at around 1PM had two guys stood outside with the free stress test sign on either side of the sign post handing out fliers one was wearing a red cap, wish I had my mask and some fliers on me I would have stood next to them all day intercepting potential victims with my own fliers.
  39. shamonymous Member

shudda started shouting the xenu doctrine
  40. Gomez Member

I'd say give it a few more months til we definitely have a solid group and we can start organising flash raids - by phone. So if this happens again, you could call a few of us regs up and we'd gather without notice.