Customize

January 9 - Manchester - Post Game

Discussion in 'Europe' started by A-non-non-anon, Jan 9, 2010.

1. January 9 - Manchester - Post Game

In pub.

Raid was cold but successful, snowball fights abounded.

Heretic has thus far avoided being v&
  2. Firestorm2408 Member

Re: January 9 - Manchester - Post Game

Sucessful my ASS i was walking around the ENTIRE AREA marked on that damn map for 2 hours on the deansgate between half 10 and half 11 onwards and there was NOBODY there

So either somebody here messed up on that map in the other section of the forum or google maps, information signs and 3 different people giving directions lied to me... I'm inclined to belive that it was the 1st one because i was stood on the EXACT spot on that map and nobody was there.
  3. Re: January 9 - Manchester - Post Game

People met up in the Station around half-ten, I think.

I was late, met Sham and Gomez at the station around midday.

Edit: Sham has just read over my shoulder, and agrees that the map was shite.
  4. new guy Member

Well done.
    It's fuggin freezing.
    Is there pics.
  5. Heretic Member

shamonamous has a hot sister
  6. Anon123456 Member

pics nao!
  7. Firestorm2408 Member

Well Sham thanks for aggreeing with me, whoever did the map thanks for fucking up BIG TIME.

next time there's a protest in manchester do a street veiw map or something
  8. aronymous Member

Being Mancunian myslef I know the map is not shite, its perfectly accurate, you may have just been in the wrong part of deansgate? next time if you'r on deasngate keep walking towards the hilton(the big tower) until you're infront of the scilon org.
    Also apoligies for my absence today, loo forward to vids/pics
  9. Re: January 9 - Manchester - Post Game

i was there today map is the same map as every month and the same way i get my arse to the protest every month.

right im off to celebrate but i hope cadaver is safe sharing a bed with undisclosed for the night :p.
  10. Anonymous Member

pillock ebarrassed london anonymous beyond belief this does not reflect jedi or heretric shame what happened
  11. Anonymous Member

Care to elaborate?
  12. strobe Member

Frankly, we were at the org at half elevenish, so you weren't there then or you would have seen us, especially since 2 hours would've talken you up to half twelve. Sorry you didn't make it though, we like new mancfags, hope we see you next month.

(FYI the map has been used for ages, and has worked thus far)

I'm a bit tipsy for now, my post-raid is to come later.

Good shit guise.
    • Like Like x 1
  13. Ann O'Nymous Member

Time to start a good in-fight. Nice.
  14. Kupiti Member

Hi friend of Cadaver here, do you know if undisclosed is ugly/a rapist I'm quite concerned for her...

:(
  15. outoforder Member

The protest started around 11.30. Some of the anons had to go to the train station to meet up with the London brigade, which delayed the start of the protest.

Parking was difficult to-day as some car parks were closed and street parking on Deansgate was not allowed. Again this caused delays to the start of the protest.

When the protest did get going around 20 + anons showed up for a very cold Manchester with temperatures hovering around freezing. At least 3 anons made it up from London to protest to-day, so a lot of respect goes out to these guys.

There were 2 sets of concerned parents whose kids are involved with Scientology and who want them to be set "FREE".

About 400 leaflets were given out
  16. outoforder Member

17. Re: January 9 - Manchester - Post Game

this time i cant argue with the numbers, there was ALOT of people, few regulars couldnt make it like Niel (still wondering what happened to him to be honest :p) but still had alot of people out for it.

even had group photos taken by a scilion :D.

we had fun and no-one had any problems, except cadaver.

cadavers friend dont worry, im sure shes scared but ok, hes a drunk but not a rapist to my knowledge, give her a ring if your worried and if shes not ok send me a message ill send you my no. so you can send it to her so i can walk around the corner and save her.
  18. Kupiti Member

What problems did she have?
  19. Re: January 9 - Manchester - Post Game

couldnt get home.
  20. getbeckyout Member

21. Gomez Member

So Pillock was being a complete pillock and necked a bottle of whiskey by himself whilst everyone else was drinking resonsibly and ended up getting himself kicked out of our local (forcing the oter two london anons to have to leave with him) while the bar staff got very angry at us for having to clean the puke of "our friend" up from the sink. For someone that claimed to be more sophisticated and mature than the rest of us he sure had a funny way of showing it.

Fortunately we had Heretic and Jedi to prove how awesome Londanonymous is so at least he didn't ruin their good name. Raid was great, if a bit scattered, underorganised and short due to severe weather conditions, we got a lot of flyers handed out and proved to manchester once against than manons raid in any weather and don't afraid of anything.

To Firestorm - that map is actually copied & pasted from google maps, so it's hardly inaccurate, and it's what I used to reach the org the very first time I attended. Anyway, shame that you couldn't make it.
  22. Anonymous Member

Bit of puke is hardly cause to do moar than a day or two of shamings (got pix?), christ, don't dis the elders mate, who cleaned yer nappies eh?
    If it wuz more than once then there are issues I'm sure.

Cannot expect everyone to behave allatime, but certainly can look after yer bud's back, k? (you're next)
  23. Gomez Member

So it's pretty obvious you're Pillock.
  24. Anonymous Member

Your quaint dialects from a foreign nation haz me confused, wtf is a 'pillock'?
    And do they taste good wit chips?
  25. i'mglib Member

Brave femanon, wearing miniskirt in the snow. Cute.

Nice job, Manchester and London.
  26. Gomez Member

That video's great Tony - love the inclusion of the Tales From the Crypt score at the end, gave me a mad nostalgia kick. Half expecting to hear the Crypt Keeper's cackle as it finished.
  27. Re: January 9 - Manchester - Post Game

Well done & GetBeckyOUT, great vid.
  28. Anonymous Member

well done pillock. 2 out of 2 post raid drinks youve managd to piss ppl off
  29. Pillock Member

Yeh sorry about that, offered to clean it up but he was rather annoyed within reason. If you do pop there again please pass on my apologies.

I was rather quiet the whole time and didn't "rape" or "jump" anyone, so not entirely sure what i did that was horrid, but apologies if i went too far again.

Hope i didn't muddy Heretic and Jedi's wonderful names, any idea if they got back safely? I seem to have woken up in Stoke-on-Trent.
  30. Anonymous Member

When you got on the train you ran off so we wasn't sure what happened to you. Heretic & Jedi got home fine
  31. Pillock Member

Wasn't as bad as last times i hope. Managed to stay quiet.

Fell asleep soon as i got on, got off when the train juddered to a halt which was Stoke, managed to get on an early one back now to London, good thing there was a hotel in front though.

Good to see you got back, sorry about the "mess" once again.
  32. cadaver Member

Thanks for that liberal...
    Im home now, good job everyone :)
  33. Re: January 9 - Manchester - Post Game

did you and undisclosed enjoy the jeiger?
  34. cadaver Member

We didnt drink any of it :p
  35. OroMatoko Member

Apart from the weather and Firestorm not finding us raid was pretty successful, got a decent amount of fliers out and people stopping to talk to us, was great to see the parents lined up with their signs like "Scientology harms families" made an impact on my friend I brought and thanks Outoforder and others for speaking to him and telling him more info about it all etc.

Good job Londoners great to meet you guys we all had some good laughs in the pubs afterwards I didn't see Pillock being a pillock myself. Cadaver paced herself well this time yay! I think the straws helped lol also I came home to find some lipsil thing in my pocket that isn't mine so sorry whoever has chapped lips now. I'll post again later got to go out now but good job everyone.
  36. Anonymous Member

Awesome effort in the cold. Did anybody check pipes for listening devices?
  37. Heretic Member

Doesn't beat my random mustard and mayo packets! lol
  38. OroMatoko Member

hahaha very true, and I think considering the things I've woken up with in the past it's very tame but still sorry to whoever the lipsil belonged to. Just be glad I didn't wake up wearing someone elses shoes in bed with a traffic cone and a motorway maintenance flashing light and a golf flag otherwise I would have to stop doing the pub afterward =P

Also why did that $cientologist come over and take pictures of us in our masks and stuff? possible anti anon newsletter with our pics on it?
  39. Anonymous Member

Sounds fairly standard
  40. OroMatoko Member

Nah they usually do it from inside the "church" this guy came over to the other side of the road got real close and asked us to pose lol